Others Completed Living with Roommates [v0.99] [tomcat0815]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
"The protagonist is Tom, a boy who does live in a flat-sharing community with three women. Tom wakes up on New Year's Day in the morning with a wild dream and has to realize that the whole thing wasn't a dream after all. Tom can't remember almost anything about his roommates. He has forgotten their names and other things. Tom still has to go to high school, but he also has to work on his looks. But there is the park for jogging or the gym or the swimming pool to go up the strength. Or go to the hight school for up the level of wisdom. Cleanliness and hygiene are important. But that alone won't help you succeed with women. "​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-07-06
Developer: Tomcat0815 - - - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.99
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(Bulk): - -
Win
(Normal):
Others:

Ty tc23emp for the videofix

UPDATE:
15/07/2019: - -

358259_LwRStartImage1.jpg lwr02.png

Last edited:

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Is this game actually almost complete?
I took a look at the forum and it seems like the game is more or less complete. Looks to be quite a large amount of gif/video content. The developer said this in May, 2019: "By and large, the game is finished. The end is still open. It's all about how the game will go down with the users."

Reactions: Scrot

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
I took a look at the forum and it seems like the game is more or less complete. Looks to be quite a large amount of gif/video content. The developer said this in May, 2019: "By and large, the game is finished. The end is still open. It's all about how the game will go down with the users."
1779 Videos to be precise :) the game has almost 2.8GB in video if i'm not mistaken

dublux

Jul 16, 2018
One minute into the game and I am stuck after checking rooms which all locked. I guess it is game over for me :ROFLMAO:

edit: OK, do not go to the balcony and skip a time +1 bug :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Terakahn and Ibib

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Why don't the videos have audio?! :p:ROFLMAO:
When I started the game last year, I originally wanted to use animated gifs. They had no sound either. It turned out, however, that videos (and here especially the mp4 format) were better and also smaller). I kept the one with no sound, because some videos didn't fit to the story. Since I no longer have some of the movies used in the game, I couldn't re-cut them afterwards with sound.
Answer all your questions? ;)

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
One minute into the game and I am stuck after checking rooms which all locked. I guess it is game over for me :ROFLMAO:
You're giving up fast. ;)
edit: OK, do not go to the balcony and skip a time +1 bug :ROFLMAO:
Which balcony do you mean?
And the upper rooms are closed, has its meaning and purpose.

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
When I started the game last year, I originally wanted to use animated gifs. They had no sound either. It turned out, however, that videos (and here especially the mp4 format) were better and also smaller). I kept the one with no sound, because some videos didn't fit to the story. Since I no longer have some of the movies used in the game, I couldn't re-cut them afterwards with sound.
Answer all your questions? ;)
there are some softwares that can make voices you could create voices that feet in your story oh and some scenes are bugging don't know why xD i've been playing for 1 hour now i have wisdom and strenght at max but i can't open the rooms -.-" how many confidence they need to have in me so the room is open?
i wanted to see those scenes with Amirah :D
well i started to play cause amirah to be honest xD

-EDIT-
well i think that bar on wisdom is to big xD i can't win more wisdom i won all of that just reading with antisoporo

Last edited:

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
anal scenes? incest?
incest i think not anal scenes don't know yet i wasn't able to play have sex with the main characters yet and the side characters none of them gave me her ass to fck until now xD
-EDIT-
i found anal so anal checked

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

CHEN

Apr 28, 2017
please help
jogging with amirah
After wearing sportswear,
There is no icon on the map leading to the park
Only a mall icon, my home icon, and a hospital icon appear on the map.
Does anyone know what to do?
i play in full screen

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes