Flash Completed Living with Temptation 2 [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
q5zSodJ.png

Overview:
Life has been good. The winter has passed and it’s summer again. Charlie had his first birthday a couple of months ago, and is happy and healthy and growing fast. Lisa stayed in touch while she attended University over the winter and has come back to work for you and Tracy again this summer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 13 September, 2016
Developer / Publisher: Lesson of Passion
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Glitch:

Cheats:

Download:
Normal Version: - -
Cheat Version: - -

lwt2_demo_0002.jpg lwt2_demo_0003.jpg lwt2_demo_0007.jpg lwt2_demo_0008.jpg lwt2_demo_0012.jpg lwt2_demo_0014.jpg

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
If this game does not have stats i wonder what cheat version you could do ... maybe go back to previous scene or something like that so we could choose our choices as we feel best...

Reactions: F95

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
If this game does not have stats i wonder what cheat version you could do ... maybe go back to previous scene or something like that so we could choose our choices as we feel best...
thats what I am wondering......i read the description of the game and it states that there is a competition between you and the other guy....so I believe that there will be points for both the dudes so you could cheat that

Maxstyler

Aug 18, 2016
Seems logical but i think we wanna see what if both our choices lead to different scene in that case if we could just go back to previous scene it would save a lot of time replaying the game .
thats what I am wondering......i read the description of the game and it states that there is a competition between you and the other guy....so I believe that there will be points for both the dudes so you could cheat that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote