VN Ren'Py Completed Lizzie Lesbian Vampire Hunter [v1.0] [LeafletGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1322027

Born of the void, powered by cringe.
Mar 24, 2019
p58nnq.png

Overview:
Lizzie is a vampire hunter. She is a lesbian and so are the vampires. Today she thinks she can find the vampire nest. What will happen?
Thread Updated: 2021-11-16
Release Date: 2021-11-16
Developer: LeafletGames -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux
: - -

p58nnq.png lALq6y.png RAQlLu.png tuyMZ2.png UQkPBF.png

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why searching for a nest if you can literally make your own harem?
Just because some old farts said "dont play with your food"?
Anyway, i'll give it a try ^^

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
'Lizzie is a vampire hunter. She is a lesbian and so are the vampires. Today she thinks she can find the vampire nest. What will happen?'

People passing by will hear what sounds like someone repeatedly removing and stuffing play doh back into the jar?

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What anime is that?
Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA

Yeah, I know, they couldn't just call it "Fate - The Chibi-Spinoff" or something easy.

I had a few screenshots of the show saved because they were funny scenes (at least 2 with racism so hilarious and thinly veiled it's translucent) but I can't seem to find any of them now, so I guess you'll just have to watch it.

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
First thought: so is she a lesbian who hunts vampires, or does she hunt vampire lesbians?

Ah, I see.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"
Overview:
Lizzie is a vampire hunter. She is a lesbian and so are the vampires. Today she thinks she can find the vampire nest. What will happen? "

Ah, OK, that clears that up. Was wonder if Lizzie was a lesbian and a vampire hunter or if she just hunted lesbian vampires. Got yeah. ;) But seriously, as a lesbian myself, title at least caught my attention, so I will give you that.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is any lesbian, vamprires or hunting scenes or just tags and words about it??

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From reading the DEV's page adult content: Suggestive language and sounds, coercion/intoxication, bloodsucking, death.

From the looks of it the text based tag is missing as that's basically what it is. Multi routes and options to choose from all text based with some character avatars.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShamanLab

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Hmm, only two endings I seem to get are killing two vamps and then having the night end or becoming a vamp.

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
Did I miss a nude patcher? I didn't see a single piece of nude art. It had a couple text scenes that were kinda sexy but nothing that wasn't "fade to black". I played through all options (I don't THINK I missed any) and everyone is a vampire and out to kill you. I found three endings.

It's not exactly bad, but there isn't much to it.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes