Mod Abandoned LL Game mods for Lifeplay

After fixing and updating my mods. Which one would you like to see finished first?

• Dungeon and Harem Mod

• The Magic Mod

• Set Relationship V3

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
NOTE: These mods are no longer being updated and may break the latest versions of Lifeplay.
Don't expect support, the Dev has stated they moved on.

Ok I am putting this first so people understand. This is a GAME, it's fantasy, make believe, not real, GET IT???
Even though I play Skyrim, in real life I have NEVER hit anyone in the face with an axe. I may have felt the desire at times, but thats all.
Some of these MODS may give you options that are based around the darker side of human nature. If you are too stupid to tell the difference between a game and real life, Please feel free to fuckoff and go play unmoded Sims.

Old Mods.
All the old mods will now be archived here. There will be NO support from now on for these.
After that I have decided to restart the whole Dungeon/Landlord package. I looked at the zombie mod again, and although it is almost finished, the amount of extra scenes it would require is too much work for one person atm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Releases
LL_Utils V1.1

View attachment LL_Utils_V1_1b.7z

Business: Hire more people Mod V1.1 (Requires LL_Utils V1+)
View attachment LL_HireV1_1.7z

Work Boss Mod
View attachment WorkBoss.7z
Add Perk Points Mod
View attachment AddPerks.7z

Updated:14/July/2021
Game/Creator:Vinfamy
Modder:Lostlegends
Game Version:Any
Language:English

Installation:

Old Mods
Dungeon Mod V3.5 Family Values(28/01/2020)

Proposition companion

Magic Mod

SugarDaddy++(Final)
[/SPOILER]
Downloads:
View attachment Dungeon ModV3.5.7z
View attachment Proposition companion.zip
View attachment LL_MagicModV0.2.7z
View attachment LL_SugerDaddy++.7z

Please post bugs or requests here, and they will be more likely seen View attachment 1293208

Last edited by a moderator:

zia

Aug 7, 2017
So I ran a test of your magic mod and I have a few questions.

1. The white magic spell seems to raise enrgy (based on description) but gives negative karma. Is it supposed to give negative karma? Seems odd for a white magic spell.

2. The black magic spell, what does it do exactly? The only effect I am noticing is it raises my karma.

3. Could you update the description of the magic mod to include what the spell are supposed to do?

4. Getting the Grimore seems to based on chance and it is a bit annoying. It may be a good idea to increase the chance of getting it or add a way to make it happen faster. (maybe show all of the other event once and then get it. Currently you can run into the other events multiple times first)

5. On to the positive things: Thank you for your work, the mods are awesome.

Reactions: ginger

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
So I ran a test of your magic mod and I have a few questions.

1. The white magic spell seems to raise enrgy (based on description) but gives negative karma. Is it supposed to give negative karma? Seems odd for a white magic spell.

2. The black magic spell, what does it do exactly? The only effect I am noticing is it raises my karma.

3. Could you update the description of the magic mod to include what the spell are supposed to do?

4. Getting the Grimore seems to based on chance and it is a bit annoying. It may be a good idea to increase the chance of getting it or add a way to make it happen faster. (maybe show all of the other event once and then get it. Currently you can run into the other events multiple times first)

5. On to the positive things: Thank you for your work, the mods are awesome.
1.The grimore is inherantly evil, its coverd in human skin! Might be better to rename it from black&white spure of the moment thing.
2. Easier option, I will add descriptions in the grimore. but yes white raises energy/cost karma black raises karma/costs Energy.
3 as 2 but all spells apart from black1 will lower Karma. thats why I put the karma increase spell in there.
4. sorry it was supposed to be a little anoying ;) guess I am just that kind of person. Currently it's a 1 in 10 chance, I will lower it tomorrow. 1 in 6 sound better?
And just for info going back to the library and doing it again, can increase max mana. Updates for tomorrow will include faster mana generation plus probabily about 6 spells.

Reactions: ginger

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Lostlegends

Looking forward to the SugarDaddy++ mod and how you expand the basic sugar daddy premise from the base game (y)
The SugarDaddy++ will be the first in a series of mods, designed to give the user more interaction. Allthough part of a group "LL_ActiveMods" each one will be seperate, and be designed to give the player a little more choice and activity within the game. The next one will probabily be either based around conversations or a "date night mod".

Reactions: crewfalcons

jojololo10

Dec 14, 2018
Seem to have run into a wall in using the dungeon mod. I have tried with a handful of slaves to raise their obedience and couldn't get it above ~39, once it gets in the mid to high 30's it just starts plummeting to 0, I have tried a variety of things in trying to raise the obedience, is there anything in particular I need to do?

halleluja10

Jan 8, 2020
Seem to have run into a wall in using the dungeon mod. I have tried with a handful of slaves to raise their obedience and couldn't get it above ~39, once it gets in the mid to high 30's it just starts plummeting to 0, I have tried a variety of things in trying to raise the obedience, is there anything in particular I need to do?
Each time you force them to do something or treaten them, fear and obedience rises. When fear gets higher than 100, obedienc begins to drop. Just wait a day or two and fear will be low enough to start to train them again.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I don't get why SD++ instructions say to put it in the root dir... doing so doesn't appear to actually work.

SammieJo

Jan 29, 2018
Not really to quote anything but a tip, maybe an idea to put a date of update with the MOD, so can see when it has been updated last?

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
I don't get why SD++ instructions say to put it in the root dir... doing so doesn't appear to actually work.
Sorry, there is some inital confusion over this. All my mods were installed to the root directory. However! Vinfamy is now giving standard advice to install Mods to the /Modules directory. So everyone who reads that and instals one of my mods will install to the wrong place. Therfore I am converting all my Mods to install into /Modules. I thought I had changed info on this, obviously missed some.
Sorry for the confusion, Install SD++ to /Modules.(Cut LL_ActiveMods folder from /root Paste into /Modules).

Jijou

Oct 24, 2017
Hi.

About your set relationships v2 mod, I'm not sure how I am able to contact both actors at the same time. I've tried clicking everywhere I possibly can, but to no avail.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
@Jijou
You don't lets say for example, you decide to make 2 npc's marry each other.
To start with click the marrage button, you then get new buttons,
Click the Actor1 Dominant, and choose the dominant npc usualy male but doesnt have to be.
Now the screen will show actor1 dominant ActorName and show the chosen actor.
Now click Actor 2 submisive, again choose the npc.
Then you have a screen with both npc's on it and there role in the relationship and the names
Click "SetRelationship" and they are now a married couple! done

BTW I have noticed a bug in there, where actors arnt cleared, so you can only set one relationship at a time. This isnt worth fixing as I am working on V3 that can configure and make complete families in 1 click.

Reactions: Synamon and Misty

Vima

Modder
Jul 3, 2018
about your magic mod... will there be spells to increase and/or decrease the fertility for the player and companions?
i really like the idea to play as a little witch/wizard, keep up the great work :)

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
I tried to kidnap a family member to use her as a slave for the dungeon but the person i find in the dungeon cell is not the one i kidnapped.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Happened to me too
this will come down too one of two problems, and I am aware of them. One I can fix and will be in there probabily next update. However the one you have experianced is a totaly diffrent matter. The people generated by the game as family members are completly diffrent to the standard NPC's they dont index in the same manner or save in the same way. I'm not sure why this is like this, but Vinfamy obviously had a reason. I have run a couple of tests, but to kidnap family members is going to require specific code and checks to deal with them. I will do this, but it is going to take time and effort and I have to be in the right mood for it. I probabily should have posted dont kidnap family lol, but I cant look at every potential thing. Best I can say is, I will check again mid week and see what is going to be involved, and let people know from there.

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
OK, will try to keep my evil hands off my sisters....:devilish:
Ok, After a more detailed look. It can be done! I can make it so you can imprison family.
However there is one big caveat! The relative will have to be converted to a normal NPC, anything else would mean a complete and far more difficult rewrite of the whole mod! This means they loose ALL relative data. Kidnaping your sister will make her not your sister, she will be a direct copy in all ways but the (Sister) label will be gone.
I have however, come up with a way of reversing the process to a degree. I can store the data in a flag on the new exrelative NPC and then reverse it, if you release her. Meaning she will be your Sister again! including the (Sister)tag, but her other relationships will be lost, without a bitch load more code(That I am not willing to do at the moment).
So EG you have 2 sisters, you kidnap one, whilst in the cell, she will have the same name apperance and stats, but no (sister) tag. You release her, and she will be your sister again. BUT she will not be a sibling to your other sister, she will not be a daughter of your mother and father etc.
So it's up to you load of family kidnaping pervs to decide? Y/N