Locale emulator not working anymore

Aug 17, 2019
I've been using Locale emulator version 2.4.1.0 with my version 1809 windows for about half a year, and it was working fine. Recently due to numerous unrelated issues I upgraded to windows version 1903 and now Locale emulator just straight up doesn't work. I've downloaded all the necessary updates for this version of windows, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the emulator, I've tried clicking the updater .exe (nothing happens), and I'm out of ideas.
Anyone know how to fix this?

anonm39

Mar 8, 2019
This might sound silly, had you tried "uninstall for current user" option and reinstall it? I got mine working just doing that. Not sure either comodo antivirus or the windows september update broke the context menu for me. If it doesn't work...well drop a comment or file an issue on their site/github.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having an issue with the same emulator, I have it installed (I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times), but the "Locale Emulator" option does not show up when I right click an executable.

Edit: nevermind, just restarted Windows File Explorer with the Task Manager.

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
I'm having an issue with the same emulator, I have it installed (I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times), but the "Locale Emulator" option does not show up when I right click an executable.

Edit: nevermind, just restarted Windows File Explorer with the Task Manager.
Didnt work for me T~T

Reactions: A-9570