Unity - Completed - Lockdown 2024 [v1.19.4] [480 Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MythMackay

Version: 0.8.6

This game is another example of why I don't use the review system here as a basis for whether or not I try a game on this site. Granted, it was my first time playing it, so I don't know what it was like early on, but in it's current state, I found that I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Pros:
    - All the girls were very attractive and sexy with unique personalities, most of which I found very likeable, or at least interesting.
    - Animations were good or, in some cases, excellent (later in the game.)
    - The mission hint system made it to where I never felt like I didn't know what to do next.
    - The story, while not 100% original, had a couple of surprises that I didn't see coming, and was interesting enough to keep me engaged.
    - The H-scenes, with few exceptions, were pretty damn hot!

Cons:
    - the lighting of some renders and animation could be improved, so that they're not so dark.
    - the navigation system, while serviceable, is a little clunky at times.

Overall, I'd rate Lockdown 2024 a solid 4.5 rating, and would highly recommend it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

Based on its very low rating I was hesitant to try this one.
    Yet, at the present state it has nothing of pointed "downsides".
    At the game start the player has an option to set up difficulty, and if he wanna near VN experience (all puzzles, and similar things are solved instantly) he can do so.
    Apart from that, it isnt grindfest, it has free roam and multiple tasks per game day. At the easy settings the walkthrough is super detailed as well, so i had absolutely no problems solving all tasks. And it does have quite a lot of content , and hot scenes already. Seven chicks, and the best ones are still to be conquered properly.
    A lot more could be said, yet the game overview is pretty much on point, and if you are looking for similar settings (one dude, multiple women, including girls, milfs and even gilf) you are for a treat here.
    I would rate it 4 stars, yet seeing all those unjustified one-star ratings, it gets 5 stars.
    Btw those "reviewers" should either change their "reviews" as the game has changed a lot, or those should be removed.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

StupidDumbJerk

Review of 0.7.3.

I only played this version, but looking through the previous reviews, it would appear that the dev has addressed a lot of the concerns.

If you enable it, the current version of the game includes a pretty nice task/hint system that, at a general level, lets you know what to do next. If you're still stuck there's an additional level of hint that directly states where you have to go and what you need to do. And the mini-games are now entirely skippable.

So with that out of the way, I had a pretty good time with this one. It's a pure sandbox, so if you hate sandboxes you won't want to play this, but if you like or don't mind the format there's a lot of fun to be had here.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

nickbo

Decent story, decent renders.
    Mini-games / puzzles however totally dominate the story telling and game play - and not in a good way. Normally this wouldn't be bad, other than most of the time you kinda know what your looking for, but you still have to go looking for things in various random locations. Weird/new clickable areas that seem to become active part way through also add to the frustration. It desperately needs a thorough walk through (bless the soul that bites that bullet) or a way to bypass the grind.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Summer Love

Review for 0.7.3

Lockown 2024 has several redeeming features and several negative features.

At the start of the game you are immediately confronted with the first puzzle: Constructing a hand cart. This one puzzle sets the mood for the rest of the game because the solution is less than obvious. Instead of using game hints and basic knowledge to complete the puzzle, you instead have to click randomly around the area and in your inventory to eventually finish the puzzle. It should be fairly obvious: get a screwdriver, drag it onto the cart or w/e, construct the cart, and Done. Instead, it winds up being a mess of spam clicking everything and confusion. It might make sense for the developer that made the game and thus already knows the solution to everything, but for the player, it's not quite as clear. This experience generally follows you through the game, with some areas being relatively clear, and some areas even worse.

For the good, the story isn't half bad. I won't spoil it, but the MC starts at the bottom of the food chain and works his way up. It's an underdog story with a mystery to work out.

Renders are good as well. Some are a bit blurry, for example, the outdoor basketball... field? Pitch? W/e, it's a bit blurry. Animations are well done. Transiting from room to room is done instantly, while in the MC's room the MC actually "walks" to different parts of his room similar to the game "Adventure of Willy D". I'm not quite sure why it's like this, but it's there.

All in all, it's an Average ™ game that could get better or worse depending on how it goes. People who really like puzzles might like it more, but I don't so it's average., fite me.

XOXO

Summer Love
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Oh yeah it's only left na

Story is a fucking blast but i guess this dev is just a good writer and not good at other things at all.
    Mc,well typical loser,even though it's becoming a common things in nowadays avn,i ain't accepting that shit as regular.
    Renders are okay,characters personality are shit
    Overall good avn but not for me
  7. 1.00 star(s)

jtabor79

I'm not trying to be so negative but this game looked good right up until playing it. The mini games were absolutely horrible. The MC really doesn't have to be shown as a complete idiot, though that seems to be the trend these days. I don't like to use this word, but the dialogue with him is cringy.

The only bright point as of yet is the character design, it looks pretty good so far.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Ai Shoujo Fan

Feedback - The Options screen just gives you a black screen with no options. But worse yet, no way to exit out of the Options screen. So you are required to Force Quit out of the game and start it over.

Feedback - The game shows a 32-35 year old man laying in bed, and that confused me because I thought the player was a young "son" type of character. But later after the intro, you do play as a young male.

Feedback - Having the dialogue "type" itself out is no fun. It would be nice if there was an option for the text to be immediately displayed, because this "typing" makes the game drag out soooooo slow and makes it boring.

Feedback - Because of the dialogue "typing" itself out, I couldn't control the speed. I spammed the left and right mouse buttons (they do the same thing) and the game was still unbearably slow, making me want to just uninstall the game right away without playing it.

Feedback - There are no features like Save, Fast Forward, Rewind, Text Speed, etc.

Feedback - ESC key does nothing while in the game or in the Main Menu screens (like Options).

Feedback - The renders look bad. When you are finally in the game and can move around, you are in a bright garage with a lot of objects, none of which have shadows. Very bad lighting so there isn't any realism or beauty to the graphics at all.

Feedback - When the player walks into a room, it's just a cardboard cutout of him in a walking animation and then the cardboard cutout of him is slowly moved around the screen. Very unimpressive.

I give up. The only good thing about the game is being able to define relationships and names. And after you get into the game, I guess there is stuff to do like interact with objects, solve puzzles, and unlock rooms and stuff. But I've seen games that do that a lot better, even 3DCG Ren'Py kinetic novels. I couldn't get excited enough for this game to actually want to pay attention to the intro or to actually explore the garage.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

I had typed an in depth review on how painstakingly frustrating this game is, but for some reason my browser just shut off, and I dont have the strength to write it again... so in short
    A good story drowned in absolutely shit sandbox and minigames. Oh and yeah, this game has one of the worst hint system i've ever encountered. So when the hint says find this person/ thing, be mentally prepared to waste a lot of time going through every location there is .
  10. 2.00 star(s)

ggregger33

Not a fan. The art was not great. The point and click is clunky and the building ext. part is not good. Think it would be a good story but it takes way to long to tell the story through how clunky everything was. Didn't even finish it.