3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
On Day 3, the mom asks for help with the breaker in the basement. However, I could not get that event to occur. After going into the kitchen in hopes that the younger sister's event may force the event to show, that event plays, and the day continues on. Eventually, the game hints say that I missed the event, so I reloaded an autosave from the previous day. After completing the brother's event and going to the mom, no events are present, whether in the basement or anywhere else. Even the younger sister's event doesn't occur automatically in the kitchen.

Eventually, I skipped the time and it continued without warning about missing content. Then the younger sister's event happens, but it's different? First it was everyone staring at her while she bent was bending over, before aunt said she was giving everyone a view. This time, however, it was the younger sister bending over for you while you have a conversation with the aunt. So unless I'm confusing the day this event occurs, idk. But finally, I can access the mom's breaker event.

Edit: after the mom breaker event, the event with the sister stretching on the couch plays, but for some reason that one played after the first sister kitchen event. I'm so confused, where did this break lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OwlBeer

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
On Day 3, the mom asks for help with the breaker in the basement. However, I could not get that event to occur. After going into the kitchen in hopes that the younger sister's event may force the event to show, that event plays, and the day continues on. Eventually, the game hints say that I missed the event, so I reloaded an autosave from the previous day. After completing the brother's event and going to the mom, no events are present, whether in the basement or anywhere else. Even the younger sister's event doesn't occur automatically in the kitchen.

Eventually, I skipped the time and it continued without warning about missing content. Then the younger sister's event happens, but it's different? First it was everyone staring at her while she bent was bending over, before aunt said she was giving everyone a view. This time, however, it was the younger sister bending over for you while you have a conversation with the aunt. So unless I'm confusing the day this event occurs, idk. But finally, I can access the mom's breaker event.

Edit: after the mom breaker event, the event with the sister stretching on the couch plays, but for some reason that one played after the first sister kitchen event. I'm so confused, where did this break lol
I think you're mixing up the day/time
There is a wait feature and an extra hint feature that tells the exact time of day when an event occurs
We'll make it more clear though cause many people have complained about this now

SimReaper18

Jan 11, 2019
I think you're mixing up the day/time
There is a wait feature and an extra hint feature that tells the exact time of day when an event occurs
We'll make it more clear though cause many people have complained about this now
weird, because for the previous days it warned if an event was going to skip time if I had yet to complete the other events, but for some reason it didn't. The whole thing about the different kitchen events was also weird. Was one just a side event, tangential to the story while the other wasn't? Because I didn't skip time at all for it to skip the mom breaker event, but after reloading an autosave it let me, but I had to skip the everyone-looking kitchen event because it wasn't working, and it didn't say anything? It's so confusing.

But I agree about the name thing. Specifically, day being the second time period is weird. Instead, I'd call them "Morning, Noon, Evening, Night" and/or change the time graphic to images of the times of day.

Reactions: nonceboi69

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
weird, because for the previous days it warned if an event was going to skip time if I had yet to complete the other events, but for some reason it didn't. The whole thing about the different kitchen events was also weird. Was one just a side event, tangential to the story while the other wasn't? Because I didn't skip time at all for it to skip the mom breaker event, but after reloading an autosave it let me, but I had to skip the everyone-looking kitchen event because it wasn't working, and it didn't say anything? It's so confusing.

But I agree about the name thing. Specifically, day being the second time period is weird. Instead, I'd call them "Morning, Noon, Evening, Night" and/or change the time graphic to images of the times of day.
If you want, you can join the discord server and we can work together to see if we can fix the problem
I would be very thankful cause I don't want others to have the same problem

Oct 10, 2018
Well, first time playing this and just finished the current update without any issues/bugs with progression on my end, at least with the options I chose.

The optional kink options chosen aren't exactly my cup of tea, but again key word to note is "Optional", so i'm very appreciative for the option to enable/disable which ones you want or don't want to see, along with the in-game heads up of said content regrading the choices you make when its applicable.

I think my only point of confusion is regarding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, definitely looking forward seeing further developments for this game, especially for the potential of group family scenes :devilish:
Keep up the good work devs (y)

Reactions: nonceboi69

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
Well, first time playing this and just finished the current update without any issues/bugs with progression on my end, at least with the options I chose.

The optional kink options chosen aren't exactly my cup of tea, but again key word to note is "Optional", so i'm very appreciative for the option to enable/disable which ones you want or don't want to see, along with the in-game heads up of said content regrading the choices you make when its applicable.

I think my only point of confusion is regarding
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, definitely looking forward seeing further developments for this game, especially for the potential of group family scenes :devilish:
Keep up the good work devs (y)
You are correct about the family tree,
I made a graphic of it on the itch page

No19909

Aug 6, 2018
Is this game worth playing atm? I quit it some time ago because it had little to no content
Personally, I'd say no.
day 4, still not much content, too many paths. I would say it still has less content than what we would expect other first releases in other games.

Reactions: Azmoz and Zyoi
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes