3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Are the screenshots for previews for the game up to date with the character redesigns that were mentioned a few days ago?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.5.0.3a
at first i thought i would only like the non buff looking chicks but then on seeing more images of all in game, i like Ruby (brown amazon) and Linda (grey dress) all the same - still feminine designs
took a while to sexually adjust to the fact Addison (tiny one) could be a boy, girl or dickgirl but have the same design
other than the art looking great, i love how naturally lewd things are so quickly.
every scene was enjoyable. each character brings a different lusty flavour. personally like Clarissa (the blue and pink sister) and Linda the most
hints are useful
i don't understand what the dom and sub options offer as scenes are sorta just innately one or the other depending on the girl/scene despite your dom/sub choice
the main issue is little content and no sound
it could reallly use some sound and more art per scene

considering scenes aren't that long, i'm concerned for the future of this VN having to fill many original art scenes to feel content-worthy

Reactions: fissenissen
Jun 11, 2018
On one hand, the art style is nice, solid and cartoony in a satisfying way. The art is nice, the tag customization off the bat shows a real care for the player.

On the other, there is a shocking lack of content for a .5 even for an alpha release. I know .X is no longer always used to mean X% of full release, but Generally .5 means about 1/2 through making a playable version 1. I would put this game at .1 Alpha considering 3 short 'scenes' (1 still art with >10 lines) with no real sexual content. I am eager to see what kind of content comes in the next release, because if it's another 3 'scenes' It will take more a few months for this to really play in a satisfying way. I wish the devs all the best because it looks genuinely good to me and the designs are awesome. I'll support when content is more flush. If I could ask for one thing it would be at least one repeatable event like peeping or something just to pad.

Last edited:

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Looks like the game is shaping up quite well. The white bubble for thoughts during dialogue is a nice touch. The notebook for a guide is nice for those who don't want to wander around for content.
Love the redesign on Linda.
But god damn is the ruby redesign heavenly. I like that she like a giant teddy bear. Strong but sweet. Can't wait for more of her content.

Keep up the good work.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
super indie stuff right here. I would play for drama tho gotto wait for cooking. bout harem ntr stuff hope there will be lot of scene like u do with 2 girls and that 2 girls and then they found out and doing wiht 2 moore random girl then everyone come to agreement to gangbang, ntr just slowly corrupting one girl with lot of sexing til the last strew or something and then break up the lesbain (i havent play the game yet) or show the sexing to share stuff and being the harem part.

Last edited:

Down Bad Smut Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2021
On one hand, the art style is nice, solid and cartoony in a satisfying way. The art is nice, the tag customization off the bat shows a real care for the player.

On the other, there is a shocking lack of content for a .5 even for an alpha release. I know .X is no longer always used to mean X% of full release, but Generally .5 means about 1/2 through making a playable version 1. I would put this game at .1 Alpha considering 3 short 'scenes' (1 still art with >10 lines) with no real sexual content. I am eager to see what kind of content comes in the next release, because if it's another 3 'scenes' It will take more a few months for this to really play in a satisfying way. I wish the devs all the best because it looks genuinely good to me and the designs are awesome. I'll support when content is more flush. If I could ask for one thing it would be at least one repeatable event like peeping or something just to pad.
If i'm not mistaken, in game design, Alpha means systems and fundamentals, and Beta means core content. And that's what we're doing, laying down the base systems and designs/redesigns before focusing only on content.
Also, the artist isn't a no-life like me, so the money we make on subscribe star will help them be able to work on the project more often.

Reactions: Fappaholic finch
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes