VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lockdown [v0.2.0] [gAdult]

1. 4.00 star(s)

roxn884

Great game, everything is go the quality and the body type of the characters..Why did you abandon this game .I was waiting for this game for a long time...Carry on with what you are doing and make more games like this and don't forget to update this current game ..Will be waiting...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CozyB

Good looking characters and animations but despite adding incest patch still getting Landlady/Landlord. Completely kills the storyline.
    Ended up editing the relationships. rpy folder myself to change names to family members which fixed that problem. Shortly after aunt arrives and husband and wife start their meal the game now crashes back to the main menu.
    Now giving up on this as it is unplayable.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

Renders are top notch and the main feature that should draw people to this game. Aside from that, game still needs a bit of polishing

Animations aren't bad at all but some of the speeds and angles of it are kinda awkward and need to be tweaked in order to be fully appreciated

Writing and plot need to be beefed up a little bit but there's plenty of time to do that as it still very early in the game developing process. I also wish that "landlord/landlady/tenant" thing could stop. I get slightly annoyed whenever I see it in games since it's just awkward and disrupts the flow of reality

Short on content but renders should hold the game up for a little while
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

Short Teaser not bad.
    English needs some proofreading.
    Might do better with a little more attention to the dialogue as it is very basic.
    Plot is barebones as this is a teaser that drops more renders than anything else.
    Character models are fine and the posing is decent.
    Animations are relatively smooth but not necessarily impressive.
    A basic base to build the entire game on but not much else.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

proxsz

Version 0.1

No need to tell something. Just see it yourself ;)

For a 0.1 its maybe a little short. But the renders and the animations are perfect.

No cons yet amigo's

This game gets a 10/10

Sincerly,

~Proxsz~
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 187195

Not a bad beginning. Very short, but good content. Seems to be setting up father/daughter relationship, will be interesting to see what the wife is going to do though judging by what she does after certain choices in this version. Will keep an eye on this game in the future.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Boogie

This review is based on the Pilot Episode.

Obviously, not a lot here at this point, only a few minutes of playtime. But since the files are properly compressed it was a small download. The renders are quite nice with good framing, use of DOF, and mostly good lighting. There were some images that were rather dark and could have used better lighting.

Even with such a small intro, there are still several animations and they are very smooth. More of these quality animations will bring me back for future updates.

There is not much to judge the story on but I like the premise and where the story could go. The character interactions and dialogue were fine. Grammar and spelling needs some work, but it's not too bad either. I'm playing the vanilla version so the dialogue has the typically awkward "Landlord", "Landlady", "Tenant" conversations that make no sense in that context.

This looks like it could be a 5 star game in the future so I'll keep an eye on it.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

Beginning of something great?? I'd like to hope so.. From the very little amount of gameplay presented in the pilot version, the game seems promising. The renders are amazing.. The animations are sleek. The characters are gorgeous. The dev even managed to throw in a sex scene in there. Would definitely like to see more from the dev.
    Definitely a game to look out for in the future.