Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, great intro to the game. I love the plot progression and the story line. The renders are crisp and done well, and the models are gorgeous.
Just a little constructive criticism. Some frames are a bit too dark. The transition between frames in sex scenes takes away the immersion. My opinion? Take away the transition between the frames. Also, the lack of conversation during sex scene makes it feel a bit too empty. It'd be better some conversation is displayed during the sex scenes, in my opinion.
Other than those things, you've got a great version 1 out. I'm excited to see what's in store in the future.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Hey, great intro to the game. I love the plot progression and the story line. The renders are crisp and done well, and the models are gorgeous.
Just a little constructive criticism. Some frames are a bit too dark. The transition between frames in sex scenes takes away the immersion. My opinion? Take away the transition between the frames. Also, the lack of conversation during sex scene makes it feel a bit too empty. It'd be better some conversation is displayed during the sex scenes, in my opinion.
Other than those things, you've got a great version 1 out. I'm excited to see what's in store in the future.
Thank you for your opinion. I guess I rerender car scene as well as scene near coffee-shop in ep1 for release of ep2. If any other scene need more lighting - feel free to share.

Reactions: Floga

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not clog scenes with dialogue that would either cover half the screen and/or mean chosing either to read the interaction or to watch the illustrations.
I personally cannot believe all these 2019 creators who say they want to make great games but call them VNs - Visual Novels
On top of that, they have the gall to say "oh, it is a visual novel so read till you drop!"
Well - is is some illustrative story telling that has to flow in a certain way in order to keep the players entertained.
As many have said before, the speed one reads is greater than the moving pictures and by the time one reads the lines and manages to see what is left of the picture on screen - what ever corner of it that is not taken up by the dialogue box (yes, there are so called VNs that slap in dialogue boxes that take up half the screen! and make it really hard to watch after one has already read the lines and is imagining what they should be seeing on screen to illustrate those lines) there is serious disconnect and players can lose focus or just get confused. If and where the dialogues and pictures go wrong or the plot twists heavily - any VN fails where all other games do not - any game should provide gaming to take away and give player time to process sharp plot twists - like you found out your love interest is rosamund pike with a kitchen knife from Gone girl - just give the player some gaming to do away from that and leave room to process - like make him stay at his guest's house and cut ties with said psicho while having him work for the mayor ... or for some businesses of the guest, or reveal what his life is away from the - you are the chosen charles exavier lost child that has to cosy up and romance the out of control jean grey by distracting her from going through with her transformation into the Phoenix (also this seems to be somewhat the plot of the next x men movie for the cinemas). Just do what you did best until now and enjoy the praise.

Reactions: Bitter Strawman

InfiniteKittens

Oct 7, 2017
I like this a lot, very engaging story, and good renders. I kind of wish there was more choice, even if it was sort of false choice, but other than that I'm a big fan. Looking forward to the next episode!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you very much for the response.

About the story, I must say that the second option feels better:
" less story with frames that synchronizes mouth opening with each character's line ".

Just because there is already so much story and lose ends to take in already that some pure gaming would not hurt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Such a beauty ... you gotta lock away ... far far away --- like in the next county or smth - just cause any "goons" can "raid her" and her beauty will always get her in trouble.

Reactions: Krull

nokhai

May 4, 2018
I am not regret spent my time playing your game dev. I want to say thank you.
My time is well spent. The story is entertaining , I expect as the work progress and more content there, this work become more known and famous.
The char appreances especially vicky-elsa-olga-diana is all lovely, adorable, if you adding more in future ,keep it up like that.

about constructive critic. i agree with what Casual Voyeur said
not big deal IMO but it like polishing the work you'd done.

Some change of scenery seemed too abrupt (people not even saying "bye" to each other).

polishing as such will really add immersion as story . You know like real encounter.
Trivial but adding farewell line/scene too can add more chance for you to descripting the characther trait/thought/habbit etc.

I think that relationships are progressing too fast - it's just not very realistic that people warm up so quickly with the MC, tell him their secrets and ask him for help.

this could be tricky, as immersion and depth of story vs low paced story and too much word can bore audiences.
I'd said for current state its almost enough , perhaps adding a couple of line (or scene) descripting how a more awfull desperation or "sharp" motivation that make the girls trust the MC. Same as above its can be your way to more descripting hence character/world building

thats all , for this episode 1 i give 8.5/10.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
I am not regret spent my time playing your game dev. I want to say thank you.
My time is well spent. The story is entertaining , I expect as the work progress and more content there, this work become more known and famous.
The char appreances especially vicky-elsa-olga-diana is all lovely, adorable, if you adding more in future ,keep it up like that.

about constructive critic. i agree with what Casual Voyeur said
not big deal IMO but it like polishing the work you'd done.

Some change of scenery seemed too abrupt (people not even saying "bye" to each other).

polishing as such will really add immersion as story . You know like real encounter.
Trivial but adding farewell line/scene too can add more chance for you to descripting the characther trait/thought/habbit etc.

I think that relationships are progressing too fast - it's just not very realistic that people warm up so quickly with the MC, tell him their secrets and ask him for help.

this could be tricky, as immersion and depth of story vs low paced story and too much word can bore audiences.
I'd said for current state its almost enough , perhaps adding a couple of line (or scene) descripting how a more awfull desperation or "sharp" motivation that make the girls trust the MC. Same as above its can be your way to more descripting hence character/world building

thats all , for this episode 1 i give 8.5/10.
Thank you, very constructive review. I'm working on those flaws.
I'm glad you liked it and I hope you will like next episode as well.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh...yeah:
Puzzled land lady ... just pour plot...and stir ... still stir...
Exposition guy ... those head aches are really strong in the ... way of locking.
Finger mustachio to cover the "scent of the MC effect on her"...I guess.
Good times. Good story. Let us see some more!

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes