Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
cjvxVee.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever been trapped in a city with gorgeous kinky girls that put more hope in you than you deserve?
Have you ever had to make a life altering decision choosing between a corrupt politician and a mob boss that are both MILFs?
Have you ever been beaten twice to only be fucked once?
Have you ever tried to find a lie within a five-women orgy story?
Have you ever detected a snitch by watching his facial expressions?
Have you ever fucked a busty whore in front of FUTA just to get information?
Have you ever had to fuck only to fuck everything up?
Well, would you like to?

Thread Updated: 2020-07-18
Release Date: 2020-07-18
Developer: Bitter Strawman - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - FAN SIGS -
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

fl_faith_08.jpg monika_motel_05.jpg fl_hannah_rika_29.jpg intro_13.jpg brothel_room_11.jpg kazumi_chu_studio_00.jpg valerie_home_elsa_night_09.jpg diana_penthouse_21.jpg olgabedroom02.jpg valerie_home_valerie_morning_12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Haven't played yet but it looks like a substantial amount of content for a first release!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From playing it I'm guessing that to get the best outcomes a person will have to follow a walk through.

Reactions: Plagueh

MonkeyHole

Apr 17, 2018
The plot description makes me think a lot of a crossbreed between Old Boy and Sin City. This could get interesting.

Reactions: Plagueh

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting start, some nice renders, just looks like there are some parts of game missing or you are lead around them by choices. Like the part where you talk with the Asian girl about her taking an apprentice without ever having found or met that apprentice before. Was a real weird discussion this way:p Also missed the second sex scene, could be I made wrong choices though.

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
Interesting start, some nice renders, just looks like there are some parts of game missing or you are lead around them by choices. Like the part where you talk with the Asian girl about her taking an apprentice without ever having found or met that apprentice before. Was a real weird discussion this way:p Also missed the second sex scene, could be I made wrong choices though.
Conversation about apprentice should be possible after you've made an arrangement with Olga about that, so you're just tricking asian girl a little saying that you actually found an aprrentice. However it's weird about the second sex scene, because if you're talking with asian about apprentice - you've chosen a route where second sex scene is happening (and yeah, second scene is choice dependant). Possibly bug.
It would be nice if you PM me with more info about choices you've made.

DA22

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 10, 2018
It might have been the first scene I missed of course. :) PM'ed you the save file.

Reactions: Andrew94
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes