Lol, Kaiju Game Ideas

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Okay, real quick, for the one or two people who care, my game, TBWDTT chapter 2 is still on it's way. It's more complicated than that but, well, I doubt anyone reading this cares.

Anyways, I fucking love Godzilla and kaiju shit. While I have no plans on making a kaiju game (kinda) yet, here are some of the ideas I've been kicking around. Which one do you like best?

1.) All the classic kaiju monsters, but now they're hot chicks.
2.) The monsters are still their normal selves, but now you focus on bedding the female characters from the classic Toho movies, like Miki Saegusa or Princess Salno.
3.)???

...Lol, I can only remember the first two atm. Idk, I'm just posting this here because working on a thread helps pass the time with other shit. Whaddya guys think, and do you have your own ideas?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So you love kaiju then your idea is to not use them? Makes sense...

Btw in case you aren't aware giantess fetish isn't uncommon, usually goes hand in hand with vore, stomping and similar fetishes.
valkyrie_drive.gif

Nothing Clever

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2021
Lol, when watching classic kaiju movies, I admit, my first instinct isn't to want to bang them. Lots of those movies have classic female characters that are memorable and that I'd much rather get my freak on with. To put it another way, I'd want to make a game set in the 'world' of these characters that are at the mercy of these monsters, rather than doing something with the monsters themselves, that's relatively more interesting to me. Plus, frankly, I don't have any giantess or associated fetishes.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If you don't want some gimmicky giantess game, leave the Kaiju for the backdrop. It can be a compelling universe to set a more serious plot.

LongHentai2k

Nov 23, 2020
You can go the Ultra Madam way. If you use characters that increase in size because of some superpower. You then have them at the same height. From there you can do the Kaiju interaction in any way you want.

Reactions: desmosome

Veileos

Feb 7, 2022
I always loved the Kaiju movies myself. The number 1 for me is Humans using giant robots to fight Kaijus but I think a different way would be good for VN's.

Were invading their world. Have the Kaiju fighting on the backdrop with the Military while the MC is the leader of a task force (all female) to clear out Kaiju nests which have smaller mosters. Then throw in some mimiKaiju that start evolving taking human forms. You can have a very wide direction for story with all downtime, the interactions between characters and maybe Kaiju raising?

Reactions: LongHentai2k