Seeking Loli protagonist games? Translated, hopefully?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I'm just asking for suggestions for H games and not actual content, a simple title will do if you think you shouldn't link to it, I will do the searching and finding myself. Because loli isn't really allowed in a lot of places, even being rare on here, it makes anything of that type really damn hard to find. Either it won't be tagged it when it should be, to let it go under the radar, or it will be tagged but is typically just one small part of the game, and Patreon not allowing it makes it all that much more rare. I want something where you actually play as a loli. And if it has ENF and exhibitionism, all the better.

So without moral judgements, can anyone suggest anything like this? Preferably translated?

Reactions: justanotherguy2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm just asking for suggestions for H games...
, look down the comments for the creators other games on the Japanese DLSite. I wouldn't call the girl loli but (it has the tag though).

As you wanted exhibitionism maybe have a look at and , also and .

Reactions: N3koGuy

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm just asking for suggestions for H games and not actual content, a simple title will do if you think you shouldn't link to it, I will do the searching and finding myself. Because loli isn't really allowed in a lot of places, even being rare on here, it makes anything of that type really damn hard to find. Either it won't be tagged it when it should be, to let it go under the radar, or it will be tagged but is typically just one small part of the game, and Patreon not allowing it makes it all that much more rare. I want something where you actually play as a loli. And if it has ENF and exhibitionism, all the better.

So without moral judgements, can anyone suggest anything like this? Preferably translated?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I think you shouldn't ask for a game but for a site/forum where you can ask/find this type of content, I'm not really into loli stuff but I know , I still need to try it but it seems funny and that sems to be a good forum for your demand
edit: fixed the link (i hope)
edit2: ok, so is illegal to post links of other forums in this forum?

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I... Am sorry, but a pure text game with maybe a pic or 2 isn't enough. I have terrible imagination, so I can't really get any lewdness from pure text. I actually mean it when I say sorry, I don't mean to disregard your suggestion like this.

I think you shouldn't ask for a game but for a site/forum where you can ask/find this type of content, I'm not really into loli stuff but I know , I still need to try it but it seems funny and that sems to be a good forum for your demand
Heh, didn't matter, yahoo found the actual link just from me searching the part of the link that wasn't censored. Thanks for the link, it looks interesting enough to check out further.

Reactions: trocolloo

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
No posting links to content that would violate F95zone's . Specifically rule 7.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I actually expected it, it's why I said people can just say a title and leave me the work of finding it rather than linking it. I figured merely saying a title wouldn't break any rules, even if linking would.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Links & Promotion:
  • Links to patreons, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
  • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
  • Don't beg for likes
well, technically I do not think I went against the rules, but they probably have a script that blocks all links outside of the sities mentioned above, glad that you finded it anyway

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Links & Promotion:
  • Links to patreons, official game sites/discords/blogs/etc, and game threads are welcomed
  • Do not use referral links or any other similar form of promotion
  • Don't beg for likes
well, technically I do not think I went against the rules, but they probably have a script that blocks all links outside of the sities mentioned above, glad that you finded it anyway
You didn't. Wasn't against the rules. Unless a Mod or Staff Member says otherwise.

Reactions: trocolloo

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
Ewww.. disgusting! I would never play loli content!

*cough* *cough*

Fallen Princess Lucia
Naedoko Demon’s Ground
Rustic Loli Kitsune Kohaku’s Husband Search Travelogue
Princess Sacrifice (translation nearly done and ongoing)

*cough* *cough*

and..

(no fem prot, but still very good)

<.<
(thats everything I remember for now)

W65

May 31, 2018
Yeah, so, everything by Black Panda, although I think only that Lucia game mentioned just above is translated. You could look for Lolique 1 and 2 by that dev, which might be in English.

There's a game out there called something like "Succubus Anzu" or "Perverted Bitch Anzu" that's English-translated. DLSite RJ173507, if I'm right. Translation's probably on ULMF.

The dev, I think, had a game with twins. Twin Quest? Might be a translated version out there.

Er, other than that, I dunno. Western devs don't do much with that genre, as you've noted.

Ahegao-chan

Nov 3, 2018
Yeah, so, everything by Black Panda, although I think only that Lucia game mentioned just above is translated. You could look for Lolique 1 and 2 by that dev, which might be in English.

There's a game out there called something like "Succubus Anzu" or "Perverted Bitch Anzu" that's English-translated. DLSite RJ173507, if I'm right. Translation's probably on ULMF.

The dev, I think, had a game with twins. Twin Quest? Might be a translated version out there.

Er, other than that, I dunno. Western devs don't do much with that genre, as you've noted.
Ah yes, you can find the twin game on F95 as well.

And other stuff:
Fran and Sinner’s Island
A Secret Outing Escape From Rape Plaza
KOKONA online
Ichigochan Tentacle

Reactions: HunterSeeker