Seeking Loli protagonist

bvvpurple

Dec 9, 2020
Hi! I’m looking for lewd games where you can play as a loli, strong preference for exclusively yuri or yuri-focused content but other stuff is also okay, and I’m not super picky about fetishes. Futa, light to moderate gore, noncon, watersports, and other common exclusions are still acceptable recommendations.

The specific ‘dream game’ i’m thinking of would be a sort of loli vampire life sim, but that seems a little too specific to turn up any real results, so I’m settling for anything that lets me play as a cute, smol girl.

Also ofc I’d also prefer english or translated content for anything with dialogue, but it’s not really a dealbreaker. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You wont find it here anymore since it got removed but Kozue's Strange Journey should suit you nicely, though from my memory there isn't anything vampire related.
Arguable whether the Protagonist is truely loli or not, but most would probably say not, it is more the sister Sumire that is certainly loli, but she is not the protagonist, though she is a playable character

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
LonaRPG and Degrees of Lewdity both allow you to play as a short small breasted women. DoL specifically has settings that allow you to make it entirely yuri, that along with it being a lifesim that has some transformations such as angel, fallen angel and demon make it probably very close to what you'd want.
Also not exactly a loli but iirc Wings of Roldea did have some vampirism quest line but don't remember if you actually became a vampire or not.

bvvpurple

Dec 9, 2020
LonaRPG and Degrees of Lewdity both allow you to play as a short small breasted women. DoL specifically has settings that allow you to make it entirely yuri, that along with it being a lifesim that has some transformations such as angel, fallen angel and demon make it probably very close to what you'd want.
Also not exactly a loli but iirc Wings of Roldea did have some vampirism quest line but don't remember if you actually became a vampire or not.
Didn't try LonaRPG or Wings of Roldea yet, but Degrees of Lewdity is fantastic! Your character might not technically be a loli, I guess, but stuff like keeping a low awareness stat, having to balance school with everything else, the way a lot of characters interact with you, and a lot of other things add a bunch of strong loli energy, great recommendation.

fapv2

Jan 19, 2021
Primal sphere is an loli protagonist too and you just need to search it here you can download it