Loli tag

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
Why does this site even have it? Anything that passes rule 7 is, by definition, non-loli. You should just replace that tag with 'teen' and stop lying to yourselves.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Loli and a "prepubescent character" (which is the requirement for Rule 7) is not the same.
Rule 7 comes into place when a loli/shota looks too young, not because it's a loli/shota at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: morphnet

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
That's exactly what I mean. What people really want when they look for loli is ' or art depicting females. ' They are specifically in search of the features that break rule 7. If they want to allow content that approaches loli, but manages to get as close as legally allowed while not actually being loli, should be labelled as 'teen'. Pretending like this content is actually crossing the line into being genuine loli content is disingenuous as best. If the decision was to intentionally keep the tag because of the known demand for such content....well that crosses the line into unethical.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
That's exactly what I mean. What people really want when they look for loli is ' or art depicting females. ' They are specifically in search of the features that break rule 7. If they want to allow content that approaches loli, but manages to get as close as legally allowed while not actually being loli, should be labelled as 'teen'. Pretending like this content is actually crossing the line into being genuine loli content is disingenuous as best. If the decision was to intentionally keep the tag because of the known demand for such content....well that crosses the line into unethical.
Really... linking search engine results? :WaitWhat:

Sorry, but the whole definition debate about loli/teen is often too subjective and actually tiresome.
So it's pointless to discuss the deeper definitions about that. Because if you have 10 people you'll get 8 different oppinions.
(Still better then with the whole futa/trans debate, there you'll get 15 different oppinions with 10 people :HideThePain:)

It has nothing to do with legality, Rule7 is's to protect the site from people who are looking exactly for too young stuff and any side effects of that (hacktivists, reported to authority and general bitching about "Uh I don't like that").

It's a legal issue that ties into the survival of the website. Here are 3 very compelling reasons -
- We're trying to stay on the right side of the businesses who provide the hosting and server space. They have laws to follow just like we do. So we are trying to do the best we can with providing the game we can but still "stay under the radar". Problem is, once it starts getting too extreme like young realistic sexual content, then those businesses will refuse to host us or provide servers.
2- The younger content brings in "undesirables" (pedophiles and others) from the deep web and elsewhere who often are being tracked by law enforcement.. that's bad for us in 2 ways.. those "undesirables" often bring some nastier content with them and the law is now going to scrutinize the site. Again, really bad.. The hosters/servers will drop us in a second if we bring in the law.
3- That content will NOT go unnoticed by hacktivists who won't hesitate to flood this site and use tools to make our lives very very miserable.

Remember, if we trigger a NEGATIVE response from the hosts and/or servers, we have no website. NO F95Zone in other words.

Reactions: papel and Dason32

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
Again, you can waffle about variability of nailing down a definition and linguistic nihilism all you want. Are you arguing that people looking for loli content will find want the best match for their interests by searching that tag on this web site?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'll be brief:
Prepubescent is pedo, so if you like that you're a pedo as well, and we don't want you here. Get it? Now get lost. ;):coffee:

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Again, you can waffle about variability of nailing down a definition and linguistic nihilism all you want. Are you arguing that people looking for loli content will find want the best match for their interests by searching that tag on this web site?
First of all, please tag users you reply too (@ and then their name) or quote their post, so they get a notification. ;)
Otherwise one will miss a reply (unless of course you don't want people to respond to you).

Back to topic:
Sorry, but you are wrong.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will users who look for loli content find what they are looking here? No, most of it not. The loli content here is very limited compared to other sites. But there is still loli stuff in here.

"Oh no the bar is only selling beer, but I want hard liquor!"
"Only light alcohol here, sorry."
"Then why sell alcohol at all?"
:WaitWhat:

What you apparently want is a "all or nothing" approach, but that's isn't what the majority wants.
There are other sites for Rule7 content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: raykun and morphnet
Sep 22, 2021
Why does this site even have it? Anything that passes rule 7 is, by definition, non-loli. You should just replace that tag with 'teen' and stop lying to yourselves.
This site has a very weird relationship with rule 7, the western population understands loli as any girl under 18 so they really do just mean "illegal teen" but you can't really blame them for that when the entire west believes that.

What you can blame them for are being cowards who nuke any thread talking about "loli" because somehow someone casually talking about it on a thread on their precious little site is gonna get them targeted by the government, news flash pirating is already illegal cuck staff :/

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Why the hell would you go to a bar for beer? disgusting piss water i wouldn't buy anything there.
Yes, I've often heard that US beer is like pisswater, but that's not the case in the rest of the world. ;)

What you can blame them for are being cowards who nuke any thread talking about "loli" because somehow someone casually talking about it on a thread on their precious little site is gonna get them targeted by the government, news flash pirating is already illegal cuck staff :/
It's not about authority or government, but about self driven vigilantes.
F95zone is big enough to be on the radar of certain people and if they decide to act agains it, F95zone will get fucked up in a major way. So yes, it's about self-preservation.

One can argue about the inconsistency of Rule7, but not about the reasoning for it.

Besides that, "pirating is already illegal" is a very weak argument in this context. Nobody, especially the authority/government (of every country), gives two fucks if there is piracy going on. If that were the case all piracy sites would be in the dark net, just like real CP, or the selling of drugs, illegal weapons or illegal documents.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Seems that the rule is mostly to avoid explicitly underaged characters. Any fantasy reasoning would probably fly, "She's a 50yo elf, but they age more slowly", or "She's an android/robot".

Besides, there are real world women that, despite being legal adults, still look like young teens. Since they look the part (short, flat chest), the loli tag would still apply

Sep 22, 2021
Yes, I've often heard that US beer is like pisswater, but that's not the case in the rest of the world. ;)

It's not about authority or government, but about self driven vigilantes.
F95zone is big enough to be on the radar of certain people and if they decide to act agains it, F95zone will get fucked up in a major way. So yes, it's about self-preservation.

One can argue about the inconsistency of Rule7, but not about the reasoning for it.

Besides that, "pirating is already illegal" is a very weak argument in this context. Nobody, especially the authority/government (of every country), gives two fucks if there is piracy going on. If that were the case all piracy sites would be in the dark net, just like real CP, or the selling of drugs, illegal weapons or illegal documents.
I'm not a fan of alcohol to begin with i highly doubt slightly alcoholic wheat water from anywhere is gonna be my thing.

They can self preservate my ass, the mods on this site are just power drunk psychos who come up with excuses to test how far they can abuse their power.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
I'm confused as well I've been member of this site for many years, but rule 7 just confuses me that I just don't care anymore. The reason of my confusion is, there's this game with loli patch. For example Blackmailing the Family, it's 3dcg and has a 3d loli, it's not just a teen, it's literally look like 5 years old. but there's this 2dcg a russian game name Project2 it has loli too but the dev just made 2 version. a game without and with loli. but it says on this site of that game that there won't have loli version because of rule 7. another one is Insexual Awakening it has loli and shota too, but it's allowed. so yeah pretty much I don't care anymore what the admins of this website wanna do on their site.

Reactions: LoganTodd

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
another one is Insexual Awakening it has loli and shota too, but it's allowed. so yeah pretty much I don't care anymore what the admins of this website wanna do on their site.
r7: " 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. "

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
But also correct me if i am wrong when it comes to loli as is that also for bodytype wise as well.