Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Hey does anyone know hoe to cure seedbeds in your bowels? I can only cure ones inside my womb from the clinic.

Matchlight

Dec 16, 2018
Is there an easily accessible way/place to clean yourself in the early game aside from sleeping at the tavern? The only water I've found that you can bathe in was in the mines so I feel like I'm looking in the wrong places.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
Is there an easily accessible way/place to clean yourself in the early game aside from sleeping at the tavern? The only water I've found that you can bathe in was in the mines so I feel like I'm looking in the wrong places.
The sewers! (Oh god that's gross)

You don't need to rent a room to use their bathtubs at the tavern. :)

The town/fort wells! (Though this does incur exhibition)

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
scat? I'm not that sick yet............yet
This game is surprisingly light on the scat and it can be disabled in the settings. Wait till you see any game made by 'Crotch' or the later titles made by 'Little Quartz'.

Hey does anyone know hoe to cure seedbeds in your bowels? I can only cure ones inside my womb from the clinic.
Try getting the 'Aid (Parasite)' operation, I think that it should remove the seedbeds in the bowls.

There are bucket of water in the rooms of the Inn you can use for free, just stand on top of them and press the interact button.
A few wells can be interacted with to clean yourself, interact with them to do so.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Any link for the games?
Off topic but okay,

Crotch:
[Crotch] The Power of Rice ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ (Machine Translation)
We Have No Rice! ~Magical Farming Survival RPG~ [v0.5.2] [crotch]

(Not recommended because story is "It's just a dream" and, frankly, ruins the story)
Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]
Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

Little Quartz (Loli Warning):
Find the torrents yourself with whatever torrent searcher you use. , their latest installment (Public Princess/公共プリンセス) is the most scat heavy.

Their games are confusing by the way, so message me if you need help with them.

for those lazy guy like me and wan a hardest game longer game play..
Nice, this is gonna help make the guide easier to complete.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
I use a bit simpler AHK script to enter cheats.
Using global key delay, because game is so resource-heavy, that it causes skipping letters.
Code:
F11::
{
        SetKeyDelay, 100, 10
        sendraw def zzz; $game_player.actor.health+=500; $game_player.actor.sta+=500; $game_player.actor.sat+=500; $game_party.gain_gold(99999); end
        send {Enter}
}
View attachment Lona F11 cheat enter.zip

Reactions: darkashy and ZedTed

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Am I the only one who can't get past the first quest? I run out of food and end up dying 20 minutes into every play-through. Any tips?

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Am I the only one who can't get past the first quest? I run out of food and end up dying 20 minutes into every play-through. Any tips?
You probably aren't. This is a hard game. While I could start with a long winded and possibly rambling about how to engage with the game; I'll simply Link you to the best guide currently about the game. Don't forget to show your appreciation.

To ZedTed: here's how to add levels using the command line $game_player.actor.level+=9999

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Foo-fuu and ZedTed

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
So, i got her pregnant, last time i did this i lost the child, wheres the safe place to deliver?

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
So, i got her pregnant, last time i did this i lost the child, wheres the safe place to deliver?
Giving birth to a human or Moot baby always results in the baby disappearing as it will become an extra life, allowing you to start the game from the beginning with level and bank content carried over once you die. I am guessing that the fortune teller plays a role in the 'disappearance' of the baby due to her dialogue when you rebirth.

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
I use a bit simpler AHK script to enter cheats.
Using global key delay, because game is so resource-heavy, that it causes skipping letters.
Code:
F11::
{
        SetKeyDelay, 100, 10
        sendraw def zzz; $game_player.actor.health+=500; $game_player.actor.sta+=500; $game_player.actor.sat+=500; $game_party.gain_gold(99999); end
        send {Enter}
}
View attachment 678626
Or do you put the file?

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
guys how to enter in the main city-Rudesind slope? and how to make her wants to sell hersefl in port of Noel?

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
If anyone has problems with playing the game, all you need is to invest in tough, 3 scoutcraft and the rest in survival until you reach survival 10 and then invest in Dark Alchemy. Killings rats will drop tons of animal meat which you will use to creat meat soup and never care again about stamina or hunger. Attack is a shitty stat as by investing 10 points you only gain 4 ATK

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
If anyone has problems with playing the game, all you need is to invest in tough, 3 scoutcraft and the rest in survival until you reach survival 10 and then invest in Dark Alchemy. Killings rats will drop tons of animal meat which you will use to creat meat soup and never care again about stamina or hunger. Attack is a shitty stat as by investing 10 points you only gain 4 ATK
If you drop 15 points in ATK you can break out of slave restraints on your own. Assuming you have enough stamina at any rate.

Reactions: Hrenheim
4.10 star(s) 181 Votes