ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Or do you put the file?
Honestly, the code never gets inputted correctly so you are better off typing everything in the console yourself (you can add or remove cheats if you want):

def zzz; $game_player.actor.health+=500; $game_player.actor.sta+=500; $game_player.actor.sat+=500; $game_party.gain_gold(99999); end

guys how to enter in the main city-Rudesind slope? and how to make her wants to sell hersefl in port of Noel?
I'll quote the 'general tips' section under 'Misc' from a guide written by yours truly:
| > You can buy a 'Slope Temporary Visa' for 10000p from 'gang member' in the harbor backstreet (South-West of the sewer, enter, go West, talk to the person to the North of the table) to access Rudesin Slope, where you can enter the The Golden Bar Club. Alternatively, you need a high enough scoutcraft or wisdom to enter without a permit.

Alternatively, you can get a 'Slope Temporary Visa' from unlocking the 'Milo's Invite' quest.

For selling herself in port of Noer, it's supposed to be one of the endings from what I heard but it is not yet implemented.

Reactions: szybki1

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
you can try to use this ahk scrip just added mood to the zzz and gold address to it. open console by pressing F10 then press F11 to paste zzz for regen health&stamina&food&mood, F8 to paste the gold. in console type daddy for gold 99999. tested about 25times close game reopen paste the code all pass don't seem any missing letter to me but if you found it missing letter press esc to execute ahk reopen it should be fine now.
Ok but where should the file be placed? directly in the root of the game file?

Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
it is ahk script nothing to do with the game you can place it any way you wan just double click it to use and this script will only take effect after you open any Game.exe. and you can check if it running at the icon & notification taskbar.
When I double click on the file while I play the game it opens a note pad. and although I pressed F11 or F8 after pressing F10 in the game nothing happens. I do not see or I hurt the manipulation

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
just found out the heal wound address and tested on chest injury it working..it is $game_player.actor.heal_wound not party

Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
can you escape after being capture by goblin ?
Yep, there is an exit but it has some RNG and there are several lairs you can be captive in.

Really unsure about this really....
That's fine; it's a hard game with 'strong' themes, so its not for everyone.

just found out the heal wound address and tested on chest injury it working..it is $game_player.actor.heal_wound not party
Does it heal all wounds or do you have to specify the part?

Edit: seems to heal a random part one-by-one, talk about slow.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
i did found something by trying to type something... $game_player.actor.recover_all i'm not sure it only clean up negative effect or both you guy can try it out......... if only i know how to open or find the address if someone can share that will save my ass.
Just did a test, it recovers EVERYTHING. So, uhhh... Don't use that command.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Just did a test, it recovers EVERYTHING. So, uhhh... Don't use that command.
no luck on finding how to clean all injury but you can trick it lets say you have 20 injury then type $game_player.actor.heal_wound>z then press enter 20times it will clean 1 per enter that the trick i found at the moment have to wait until someone who found the accurate address and willing to share. if you wan you can also make a ahk script with the enter loop....

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
do you have to pick the shackle lock to get out of the goblin lair. If so how to ?
What shackle lock? If you mean the one on your person, it's not required but it helps a lot because the shackles reduce your movement. There are 2 ways to remove the locks: by breaking it (requires 15 combat skill if I remember correctly) and by asking the blacksmith in Noer (West of the Inn) to open it for you in return for money.

Escaping from the goblin lair is more about stealth and knowing where to run away to but I can't help with that because I do not know which goblin lair you are in, describe the lair or send a screenshot and I'll try to help.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
ZedTed About Quest 666:
An other very easy way to kill the rabbit is to snipe it with the longbow.
It will still run after you, but if you run around, you can unaggro it.
Hell most of the time it's dead easy to bring it to the mercenaries and it'll take care of them for you.
Then, go back and snipe it again. Rinse, Repeat.

Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
With 3 Scoutcraft all you need is to throw some rocks to detect the traps around. And for wounds, reach 10 survival and invest in Dark Cauldron. Now you can create potions that heal wounds, horny and gastrosia. The recipes are in the clinic.

Reactions: darkashy

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
sob i die again it is so hard to play Nymphomaniac trait hmmm... have to start over and over again AHHH! i decided to cheat exp this time in case someone need it here $game_player.actor.gain_exp(exp point example 999999999999999999999).
Best way to make money and easiest way to start up well with the nympho trait is to go to the doom fortress and dance for the officers. Click here for a quick guide and if you have more questions don't be shy and ask them away.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
no luck on finding how to clean all injury but you can trick it lets say you have 20 injury then type $game_player.actor.heal_wound>z then press enter 20times it will clean 1 per enter that the trick i found at the moment have to wait until someone who found the accurate address and willing to share. if you wan you can also make a ahk script with the enter loop....
Im trying myself, but since i dont know what language this is coded in im struggling, also i dont know if you found the code for heal_wound but here it is EDIT: Done it, and language is ruby
Code:
def heal_wound  #負傷治療 通常用在休息時使用
    wound_states = [6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16]
    all_wounds = wound_states.select { |id| state_stack(id) >= 1 }
    heal_me = all_wounds.shuffle.first(1 + rand(1))
    heal_me.each do |wound|
      remove_state_stack(wound)
      #add_new_state(35) if state_stack(35) <=10; remove_state_stack(35) if state_stack(35) >=11#dirt
      reset_state_counts(wound)
      reset_state_counts(35)
      @result.added_states.push(wound).uniq!
      @result.added_states.push(35).uniq!
    end
  end
i think you mentioned it picks a random wound which the code proves

Last edited:

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
This is a pretty damn impressive game. I'm loving the complexity and challenge. I've been trying to get forward through trial and error with mixed results.

Could someone who's a bit more experienced perhaps make a beginner's guide video or a written guide? There are just so many gameplay mechanics that are difficult to understand without a guide.

I have a couple of pressing questions regarding just basic survival:

1) I seem to constantly run out of stamina. Are there any cost-effective and safe ways to refill stamina? Resting at the in is very expensive and resting outside almost always result in an ambush. What are the most safe (free) places to rest?
2) How does prostitution and sex combat work? If I prostitute myself and give a handjob, do I just have to keep pressing the F button during the sex scene? If I'm being raped during combat, do I just need to press any random directional buttons? This is all very confusing to me.
3) Are there any permanent companions / NPCs in the game? I've only found mercenaries who come along for a day or two.

This is such a phenomenal game! I can't wait to learn more about it!

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes