Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I'd personally switch attack over to Y/Triangle and make A the Action button.
The keyboard controls are fine; I have no problems with those.

But the decision is ultimately yours to make.
like this?
A > trigger
start > skill

:LETTER_S => 0, #Y
:LETTER_A => 1, #X
:LETTER_D => 2, #B
:C => 3, #A
:SPACE => 6, #upper right trigger
:CTRL => 7, #upper left trigger
:R3 => 8, #right thubstick button
:L3 => 9, #left thubstick button
:B => 10, #Back <
:LETTER_F => 11, #start >
:RIGHT => 12, #d-pad RIGHT
:LEFT => 13, #d-pad LEFT
:DOWN => 14, #d-pad DOWN
:UP => 15, #d-pad UP
:ALT => 16, #lower left trigger (press only) LT
:SHIFT => 17, #lower right trigger (press only) RT
:NUMPAD6 => 18, #left mushroom L_RIGHT
:NUMPAD4 => 19, #left mushroom L_LEFT
:NUMPAD2 => 20, #left mushroom L_DOWN
:NUMPAD8 => 21, #left mushroom L_UP
:LETTER_W => 22, #right mushroom R_RIGHT
:LETTER_E => 23, #right mushroom R_LEFT
:LETTER_Q => 24, #right mushroom R_DOWN
:LETTER_R => 25 #right mushroom R_UP
}

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
So how do you learn to make Stamina Potions? Do you need higher than 10 skill level in survival or some other skill? Or higher level of Wisdon? When I try to use the Cauldron to make them, it always blows up in my face.

Is the recipe to make the potions in the clinic back room? How do you get there when Elise always stops you from entering the room? Even when you get him to your party during the Orc quest, the door remains locked.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for the response, that was really informative.

So I guess combat is a pretty major part of the game and can't really be avoided? I was hoping that when it comes to dealing with enemies I could just sneak around, throw rocks to distract them, and occasionally be forced into combat and lose (since losing and being raped seems to be a part of the gameplay loop). But I guess if I want to be able to complete quests, a non-combat approach isn't going to be viable most of the time?

Even though my main focus is the sexual content, I'd ideally like to avoid taking the Nymphomaniac trait because I don't like the way it changes Lona's personality, so I guess I should just go with a Timid-Magic build.
A non-combat approach is viable as long as you have stealth and companions. Most quests can be done with the companions Cecily and Grey Rat, and they are hired for free; you only need to complete a stealth-based quest ('Rescue the Man's Partner') which you can read about in a guide written by yours truly.

Be careful not to go to -100 stamina, you lose all items if you are captured and mage build is not cheap. You can store your stuff in the bank if you want to lose on purpose so you don't lose anything significant or you can have a few blue potions in your inventory to replenish stamina so you don't get to -100 stamina in the first place.

Trap removal difficulty: in the quest with Grey Rat, removing the traps, even with survival of 20 is an auto fail. I think you need a minimum of 30 (?) and some traps (bombs) seem to need much more.
Does anyone know where this could be edited?

Thanks again to Zedted for the help. Managed to change starting stats of the PC to buff her a little and make combat less of a slog.
just attack the traps. also, isn't it Scoutcraft that deals with the chance to disarm traps?
Attacking the traps work but can be very detrimental to your health when it comes to explosive traps, it's best to just throw a rock on them to disarm them: it also reveals nearby traps so that's a plus.

So how do you learn to make Stamina Potions?

Is the recipe to make the potions in the clinic back room? How do you get there when Elise always stops you from entering the room? Even when you get him to your party during the Orc quest, the door remains locked.
A blue potion is 2 White Dragon Weeds, as long as you have the 'Dark Cauldron' ability you can make whatever you want even without the recipe book. The recipes you are talking about is on the counter of the clinic to the West, next to the scrolls, not Elise's room. That book contains Elise's secrets.

Recepie book.png

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
A blue potion is 2 White Dragon Weeds, as long as you have the 'Dark Cauldron' ability you can make whatever you want even without the recipe book. The recipes you are talking about is on the counter of the clinic to the West, next to the scrolls, not Elise's room. That book contains Elise's secrets.

View attachment 681124
Thanks for your helpful tips!

However for some reason I still can't make the potions. Every time I put 2 White Dragon Weeds into the cauldron and Synthesize, I get an explosion. Lola making Stamina Potions problem.png

Cauldron explodes.png

I've tried this at least a dozen times already and the result is always the same.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Im trying myself, but since i dont know what language this is coded in im struggling, also i dont know if you found the code for heal_wound but here it is EDIT: Done it, and language is ruby
Code:
def heal_wound  #負傷治療 通常用在休息時使用
    wound_states = [6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16]
    all_wounds = wound_states.select { |id| state_stack(id) >= 1 }
    heal_me = all_wounds.shuffle.first(1 + rand(1))
    heal_me.each do |wound|
      remove_state_stack(wound)
      #add_new_state(35) if state_stack(35) <=10; remove_state_stack(35) if state_stack(35) >=11#dirt
      reset_state_counts(wound)
      reset_state_counts(35)
      @result.added_states.push(wound).uniq!
      @result.added_states.push(35).uniq!
    end
  end
i think you mentioned it picks a random wound which the code proves
but doing $heal_wound removes them all.

FWI, eccma417, you need to change how people react to owned horses getting savagely murdered. I just killed the two horses over and over in Doom fort for essentially infinite meat.

Last edited:

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for your helpful tips!

However for some reason I still can't make the potions. Every time I put 2 White Dragon Weeds into the cauldron and Synthesize, I get an explosion.

I've tried this at least a dozen times already and the result is always the same.
Strange, it works fine for me (V. 0.3.7.0).
Before.png
After.png
Maybe it's an issue with an update or even your game files (especially if you modded them). You can try re-downloading the game and checking again (you can just copy and paste your save files).

but doing $heal_wound removes them all.
$heal_wound doesn't do anything for me, just enters it and nothing.

Reactions: Numb1983

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
Strange, it works fine for me (V. 0.3.7.0).

Maybe it's an issue with an update or even your game files (especially if you modded them). You can try re-downloading the game and checking again (you can just copy and paste your save files).
I have an old version 0.3.3.2, so that might be the issue. I will upgrade to the current version on try again.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
FWI, eccma417, you need to change how people react to owned horses getting savagely murdered. I just killed the two horses over and over in Doom fort for essentially infinite meat.
noted

-*fixed, GamePad : removed all the shitty overwrited., you can edit Game.ini for key binding.(may cause new bugs, read text/GamePadMapping.txt for mapping)

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
ZedTed About Quest 666:
An other very easy way to kill the rabbit is to snipe it with the longbow.
It will still run after you, but if you run around, you can unaggro it.
Hell most of the time it's dead easy to bring it to the mercenaries and it'll take care of them for you.
Then, go back and snipe it again. Rinse, Repeat.
Tested this method and you are right, it's really easy to kill the rabbit this way. Only takes ~4 'snipering' shots to kill it so I added it into the guide.

Also added another method using explosives and that was really frustrating to test; think I killed Lona more times in those 30 minutes with explosives than I did in all my time playing the game.

Anyhow, the quest guide for 0.3.5.6.1 is done. Next up is proof-reading everything, the job guides, and the quest guide(s) for 0.3.7.0.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I got this really cool off-hand 'Abomination Totem' item from the chest that allows you to summon friendly tentacles and flesh-bombs.
Abomination Totem.png

Last edited:
Reactions: darkashy

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
eccma417. In case you need more leveling data: by doing all quests available in version 0.3.5.6.1 and almost nothing else, you end up as level 23.
Using mordet's exp table and taking the total exp for level 23 then dividing the value by 2/3 (assuming this table was after the exp requirements were reduced by 1/3); you get a value of
≈200399 total Exp for rushing all quests available in 0.3.5.6.1

Edit: apparently the chart was after and not before the exp changes, so ignore the maths. It's just 133599 exp in total.

Last edited:

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
eccma417. In case you need more leveling data: by doing all quests available in version 0.3.5.6.1 and almost nothing else, you end up as level 23.
Using mordet's exp table and taking the total exp for level 23 then dividing the value by 2/3 (assuming this table was after the exp requirements were reduced by 1/3); you get a value of
≈200399 total Exp for rushing all quests available in 0.3.5.6.1
For one, just checked your updated guide for the longbow method and holy shit great name!
For two, I don't understand the assumption made here.

Reactions: ZedTed

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Edit: figured out it's select...that is a weird choice

Anyone know if you can pick up items when using a controller? I know it's enter on keyboard, but I can't figure out how to do that on the controller. Everything else works.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
$heal_wound doesn't do anything for me, just enters it and nothing.
weird I tried it again and it did nothing.
Its $game_player.actor.heal_wound, it picks a random wound then heals and removes the stacks, i added a loop inside this and created a seperate function(to avoid it messing with the game) to heal all wounds. I'm currently looking for the code for Aid(wounds) that Elise usesto heal all wounds & bleeding

Last edited:
Reactions: ZedTed

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
How can you check all the trait requirements and lockouts? For some reason I can't select omnivore, and I'm not sure if Tough locked me out of it, or if I need a minimum of some stat to select it, etc.

old spider

Apr 14, 2018
boar charged into dead tree in rainforest and disappeared,
was also gonna complain about causing mayhem in pub running in the counter until it settles down can get you stuck, but i guess you can taunt (steal fail) mama or hazubando for suicide as unstuck.
also, is rape and prostitution the only way to get dicked?, no coercion?, opportunist mercenaries?, drunk decisions?, . . . well, its alright, I was just slightly salty I could not do anything with her 'horny' without sacrificing things. .

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
So as i can see the new parts in Version: 0.3.7.0 are still untranslated ?
The camp after Pirates Bane and new town north also some parts of Pirates Bane and Milo quest is untranslated .
Oh well hope they untranslated them soon :)

4.10 star(s) 181 Votes