ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
So what's the bestiality content?
Only one scene so far in the bandit camp north of the church; Lona gets fucked by a dog and dragged around after being 'knotted', has a random chance to be your 'task' when imprisoned there.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
did the 4.0 version change the sourse code of the game
cause i feel like the game is some how lighter and less laggy but slower

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
did the 4.0 version change the sourse code of the game
cause i feel like the game is some how lighter and less laggy but slower
Believe so, remember eccma417 mentioning that he has a fix for some of the lag issues but it would make old save files incompatible; guess that is the fix as old save files indeed no longer work.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
in 0.4.0 you can use lamp to set enemy on fire
can it cook meat in the future
and will there be tattoos just asking

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can someone PLEASE inform whoever's handling the English translation on the matter of how "Rogue" is spelled?
I don't want hordes of makeup charging at me with catch poles.

• Haha
Reactions: Starmold

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
Believe so, remember eccma417 mentioning that he has a fix for some of the lag issues but it would make old save files incompatible; guess that is the fix as old save files indeed no longer work.
back to save break.
try f10
$game_player.initialize_hotkey

see if the function reset player hotkey record.
see if that works

Reactions: LOBOTICO
Jan 26, 2018
so i got caught by the fish people. how do i get out of the cave it seems like there are drawings on what seems to be exits like its a puzzle. sadly i never have time to try and figure the puzzle out due to the hord. has anyone encountered this or know what the code is?

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I went through the pregnancy thing for the first time today. it's awful. you spend nearly all your time vomitting everywhere and anywhere, eating, vomitting, and so on. Best part is it consumed so much food I was forced to miscarry if I wanted to keep my ressources and do quests normally. I didn't even got to see how you get a baby because of how tedious the process is. If you wanna stay at the Keg and do nothing but whore yourself out and sleep, pregnancy is for you, but if you'd rather explore the world, this is a big burden with no real reward but a nice scene at the end ( I presume at least, never got to see it and I ain't playing just to stay at the Keg and whore myself out )

Setcheck64

Jun 1, 2019
ZedTed I realized this game doesn't really have a respec system so I looked up all the trait IDs and how to implement them. I figured you might want to add them to your guide. It seems entirely realistic that a magic badass Lona could screw up and end up a sex slave, somehow manage to survive beating enemies to death with her fist, and lose her timid nature to become a hardened warrior that chooses to wield swords instead of a magic staff. Also you can use this to cheat becoming a magic and sword user or a nympho sorceress that uses fireballs to knock down enemies and step on them. Do with it what you will.
$game_player.actor.add_state(number);
$game_player.actor.remove_state(number);
TRAIT NUMBERS:
NYMPHO = 115
TOUGH = 116
TIMID = 117
BLOODLUST = 125
MASOCHIST = 126
CANNIBAL = 127
BLOODY MESS = 128
EXHIBITIONIST = 129
HUNTER TRAINING = 130
PROSTITUTE = 131
OMNIVORE = 132
CUM EATER = 133
MANA KNOWLEDGE = 134
WEAPON EXPERT = 135
ALCHEMY = 136
IMPROVED ROCK THROW = 137
SUCCUBUS = 138
WHORE OF BABYLON = 139
HITCHIKER = 140

Note I HIGHLY recommend you do NOT have nympho, tough, and timid active at the same time. I never bothered looking it up, but if Eccma didn't code the structure of the dialogue as if, else if, else if the dialogue may trigger for all 3 at each time it's relevant making for some very immersion breaking silliness.

EDIT = Actually a multiple personality Lona might be realistic too.

mordet

Apr 21, 2020
I went through the pregnancy thing for the first time today. it's awful. you spend nearly all your time vomitting everywhere and anywhere, eating, vomitting, and so on. Best part is it consumed so much food I was forced to miscarry if I wanted to keep my ressources and do quests normally. I didn't even got to see how you get a baby because of how tedious the process is. If you wanna stay at the Keg and do nothing but whore yourself out and sleep, pregnancy is for you, but if you'd rather explore the world, this is a big burden with no real reward but a nice scene at the end ( I presume at least, never got to see it and I ain't playing just to stay at the Keg and whore myself out )
It's almost like a real pregnancy.

Deleted member #2204703

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Minor bug/issue: I noticed that the "you have too much milk stored, and you spray it out!" event takes priority over feeding children. Which generally means after waking up, you spray out nearly all your milk, leaving none left for your babies. That seems kind of silly, like ordering too much food for delivery, and throwing out much of it before anyone has a chance to eat. It would make more sense if the feeding children event took priority over the excess milk one. Or, if at the very least, children could consume milk items from the inventory if the breasts don't have enough left to feed them.

By the way, does anything ever happen with babies? Do at least monsterous children eventually get larger and leave, or do they simply remain in the inventory forever until you sell/store them?
-*fixed, OverEvent_MilkFeeding : only check MilkSplash once after its end. and move this to wakeup event check.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
A bit of peeve of mine, why would the abomination indulge in urine excretion when it comes to mating? Unless their appendages is basically a cloaca I suppose, but still, for a seedbed to put out something other than pure reproduction liquids kinda doesn't click.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
back to save break.
try f10
$game_player.initialize_hotkey

see if the function reset player hotkey record.
see if that works
Don't think it did anything based off the console, don't see any changes either (note I removed the '.actor' before inputting the command).
console before.png
console after.png

so i got caught by the fish people. how do i get out of the cave it seems like there are drawings on what seems to be exits like its a puzzle. sadly i never have time to try and figure the puzzle out due to the hord. has anyone encountered this or know what the code is?
You can read about how to do it in a guide written by yours truly under 'P7. Rescue the Maid' -> [Puzzle 2]

Almost, because during a real pregnancy you shouldn't be vomiting every single day up until labour. Usually it's limited to the first trimester give or take a few weeks.
There are multiple phases in the pregnancy, the first phase is vomiting. After that phase, its cramps, then the last phase has the baby moving/kicking.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Is it safe to use the unofficial translation on the 4.00.1 version? I'm kinda stuck on whats milo's second quest, and I have nooo idea what people are telling me

Pinpin12

Oct 1, 2019
can someone give me some context on what they all did to the developers? (btw I'm loving the game so far keep up the good work devs)

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh, didn't think this would have a thread here.

I followed a patreon when it had all the devlopers, but they all quit and it went silent. Now the last dude doesn't speak english and his patron updates are like a handful of lines of gibberish each time.
I assumed this was gone for good.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Huh, didn't think this would have a thread here.

I followed a patreon when it had all the devlopers, but they all quit and it went silent. Now the last dude doesn't speak english and his patron updates are like a handful of lines of gibberish each time.
I assumed this was gone for good.
He has dedicated people translating each release into English as it happens and the quality of the English is really good. So even though has patreon posts (which is not the only place for it, also has a pixiv fanbox and a subscribestar account) are gibberish, the game is not.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes