EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
temp_BG_dev.png

Overview:
Cold... Grim... Unforgiving... Deadly... This is the world of LonaRPG.
Play the story of a young woman named Lona, who must survive in this gothic and cruel world.
Explore a grimdark, twisted, and open world where one little mistake can cost Lona her life...
Can you help Lona survive? (And protect her smile?)​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: EccmA417 - -
Censored: No
Version: Beta.0.8.9.2.1
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Any discussion or comments involving politics will be deleted.

Do NOT use the English patch until it gets updated, use the MTL tool instead (after applying the download of the Official Text Project).

***Will wipe all Save Patch. will not support saves before v0.7.5.0***

DOWNLOAD

Win (Untranslated): - - - -
Win (Translated v0.7.9.1): - - - -
Official Text Project: - -
Patch Tool:

Extras: Guide - Cheat Mod* - - Guide - - Big Booba Mod*

maker05 thanks for the link
*These unofficial extras are not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
It's in Chinese, but they've got a group of dedicate translators working on making it English.
As for how much is there, it's a decent amount with a lot of variety of different scenes.
Kind of reminds me of Dungeons and Prisoners, before it's creator got sick and stopped working on it.

You can change Screen Size in the System's Menu

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Strange. She felt incredibly weak in combat, so I used the save editor to alter her stats a bit. Now the save editor can no longer open the file, and she's still as weak as a kitten, lol.
In the first Map run past all the Rats without sprinting. To the south there's a Chest with a Pitchfork in it. Once you get the Pitchfork you're able to kite the mobs with it.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In the first Map run past all the Rats without sprinting. To the south there's a Chest with a Pitchfork in it. Once you get the Pitchfork you're able to kite the mobs with it.
Does sleep regenerate health? Also, what button uses the four abilities in te bottom right? i haven't figured out HOW to sleep, lol. And I don't want to just randomly mash buttons.

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
Does sleep regenerate health? Also, what button uses the four abilities in te bottom right? i haven't figured out HOW to sleep, lol. And I don't want to just randomly mash buttons.
Sleep Regenerate's heath as long as she's feed. If she's starving it wont.
The 4 buttons are her skills. Go into the Menu, and you can set the skills to whichever hot key you want.
A = Normal Attack
S = Strong Attack
C = Dodge
Q = Rest
I usually set R for Basic Needs. Which will allow her to Pee, Poop or bath as needed.

Traits are basically her Perks. You can change her personality from this menu as well.

Also you can use Spacebar to throw items to lure enemies into a more advantageous position. Try to lure the enemies out so you can 1v1 them.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes