yousuck4379

Jun 12, 2019
What do you mean with hair mods?

You can change hair style and color via a guy at the market and you can grow out pubic hair over time
By hair mods I mean ADDITIONAL hairs not added by the dev
You know, kind of like the clothing/armor mods that have been floating around for a while?

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Hi, would you please gimme some pointer on how to Mod?
So what you do is go to and scroll down to modding guide. Still updating with mods. Made a guide a ton top of page. Mostly follow instructions included with mod.
Hey guys, are there any hair mods available yet?
  • ^Many. There’s desu mode for brown hair and other cosmetics.
  • Desu mode modded (just cosmetics files) which has files you can rename and swap into desu mode to pass off as a desu hair, or just move to pallets changer.
  • The vibrant hair styles cosmetics.
  • the games native pallete changer.
There are many alternative colours in the games native palette changed too, under mod scripts/ palette changer, unused palettes. Just copy and paste one to the pallet changer folder. There’s hair, eyes, body. Only one of each is allowed without problems. Make an instant mod folder though you can copy and paste into the root folder on a new update. Much easier long term.

for reference, I copied a cosmetic eye from modded desu and a cosmetic hair from vibrant hair mods into the games palette changer location (via my copy paste instant mod folder )

Last edited:

yousuck4379

Jun 12, 2019
So what you do is go to and scroll down to modding guide. Still updating with mods. Made a guide a ton top of page. Mostly follow instructions included with mod.

• Desu mode modded (just cosmetics files) which has files you can rename and swap into desu mode to pass off as a desu hair, or just move to pallets changer.
There are many alternative colours in the games native palette changed too, under mod scripts/ palette changer, unused palettes. Just copy and paste one to the pallet changer folder. There’s hair, eyes, body. Only one of each is allowed without problems. Make an instant mod folder though you can copy and paste into the root folder on a new update. Much easier long term.

for reference, I copied a cosmetic eye from modded desu and a cosmetic hair from vibrant hair mods into the games palette changer location (via my copy paste instant mod folder )
View attachment noroot.webp

Any idea what mod this hairstyle is from? The thumbnail is from the GTC maid dress mod on that russian mod wiki but it's not actually found in the mod itself.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Thanks. But I was asking how to Create a mod for LonaRPG / RPGM, Not how to use or install a mod.
BTW, your link is broken but the address is correct. It should be like this

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Any idea what mod this hairstyle is from?
Lots of mods out there, could b from any. Looks like a custom pixel edit job of the game files. Modding hair for all scenes would be wwoorrkk. Search for “straight” hair among mods maybe. That kinda thing is a whole mod you would put in the mods_ folder. The pics in the whole folder would be referenced from an .act or .json file I think.
if you find it, add it to the wiki at the bottom of cosmetics. Just make an account to do that.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
My power cable for my laptop just snapped. Anyone able to PayPal me $50? (As thanks? ) I did 90% of the work on the mods page, even before it was moved to miraheze(yes it was me on the old wiki too, so if you’ve ever got a few mods from there, you kinda do owe me for it lol).
The housing on my power supply shorted and I fixed dit for now but it’s from 2017 which makes me worry I’ll be needing a replacement soon anyways!

Last edited:

DipperQuill

Sep 3, 2024
Hello! I have some questions for the joiplay android version (latest provided in OP):

1. How can I get the keyboard to pop up for the F10 menu on android?
2. Similarly, I'm on the latest version, is there a way to cheat on Android without F10 and if so, how?
3. How do you install mods on Android and where can I get them?
4. Is there a recommended layout for the buttons in joiplay?

Last edited:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Hello! I have some questions for the joiplay
1. from what I’ve read others have said. Arrows, they’re small.
2. Kenny567 all in one(aio) cheat mod. He’s made cheat mods for many games. Big cheater. Add with umm.
3. Pretty sure you just add them to the mod folder in the game directory.
4. A joypad? Keeps visuals open. It’s real time not crappy paused strategy. And like buttons along bottom for skills and skill bar switching? And menu button. You’ll use that lots.

Hello everyone. Can I ask how to get npc control skills?
No. You can’t. Go search it on the wiki. lol. Use the trumpet skill. A shifty trumpet will scare your strumpet. (jokes)

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
1. from what I’ve read others have said. Arrows, they’re small.
2. Kenny567 all in one(aio) cheat mod. He’s made cheat mods for many games. Big cheater. Add with umm.
3. Pretty sure you just add them to the mod folder in the game directory.
4. A joypad? Keeps visuals open. It’s real time not crappy paused strategy. And like buttons along bottom for skills and skill bar switching? And menu button. You’ll use that lots.

No. You can’t. Go search it on the wiki. lol. Use the trumpet skill. A shifty trumpet will scare your strumpet. (jokes)
UMM isn't required, but is used if installed. Mileage in JoiPlay may vary (Not supported)

Reactions: DipperQuill

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Link and instructions if possible? Thank you to you both for taking the time to reply!
Do you not see my signature? The mod post is literally linked there.

As for joiplay instructions, you'll have to wait for assistance from others as I do not support such use cases (although it should work fine, provided you have [ g f y ]'s patches.json applied)

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
I just tried playing this... And I have to say, magic is the most underwhelming thing ever. Even to early game enemies I do 1 damage, so I tried just using it as a side weapon for burning dot, and then I realized... Am I really spending 8k + the stats for a ranged lantern that doesn't light the way?
I'm heartbroken

RLJFZ

Sep 10, 2022
I just tried playing this... And I have to say, magic is the most underwhelming thing ever. Even to early game enemies I do 1 damage, so I tried just using it as a side weapon for burning dot, and then I realized... Am I really spending 8k + the stats for a ranged lantern that doesn't light the way?
I'm heartbroken
That's also how I felt the first time I played the game when it comes to the Mage build, until I got a good hand of its mechanics. Magic is actually the most powerful build in the game, especially at late game max level max 100 WIS. It's just not beginner friendly, and by beginner friendly I don't mean that it's bad early game, it's just hard to master for players who just began. This build used to be able to kill War Boss in about 10s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then the boss got tweaked to ram right at the first entry of battle so now it's a bit tougher to kill normally (without the goblin slayer cheese). The animation nerf of the thunder spell in v0.9+ made the fight even longer but still pretty manageable. Although that nerf also made Mage build even more difficult for new player to handle, so I can fully understand why people would think it's the weakest build.

hinnelk

Nov 23, 2023
I'm heartbroken
Magic has a pretty counterintuitive start. At low levels your companions do basically everything while you grind out levels to additively stack on damage. You don't do much at all until certain damage breakpoints, at which point magic becomes very strong.

I recommend doing a Warrior start and traps + saber + enhanced dagger because it's the easiest and most straightforward, but hey mages are cool too.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Vingyard

Oct 11, 2017
Magic has a pretty counterintuitive start. At low levels your companions do basically everything while you grind out levels to additively stack on damage. You don't do much at all until certain damage breakpoints, at which point magic becomes very strong.

I recommend doing a Warrior start and traps + saber + enhanced dagger because it's the easiest and most straightforward, but hey mages are cool too.
That's actually what I ended up doing. Well, no enhanced dagger because I just like having the lantern off hand.

On another topic, does anyone know where the caravan that Cecily wants to raid is? The one they would've attacked with Adam if I... ehr... Hadn't been a selfish asshole and got his head?

Oh, nevermind. I just had to travel back to Noer to continue their quest

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes