Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
1726572371449.png
Am I stupid, this is what I get when i install UMM, I put the UMM folder into _mods then copied 104 into data/scripts like it said

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Ah im using the latest english translated version, guess I have to use the other one and MTL it guess ill wait
The untranslated version is the latest English translated version, the translation is just incomplete.
That so called "translated" version just has the MTL already applied and should not even be linked anymore as it is no longer compatible with a bunch of mods. I've given up trying to get it removed.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
The untranslated version is the latest English translated version, the translation is just incomplete.
That so called "translated" version just has the MTL already applied and should not even be linked anymore as it is no longer compatible with a bunch of mods. I've given up trying to get it removed.
oh LMFAO, yeah thats unfortunate

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
missing translation file booba.txt mmm weird

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
missing translation file booba.txt mmm weird
Always post at least a screenshot of errors (the errorlog*.txt for the error helps even more)

Make's things such as the booba mod folder not being correct obvious (or in this case, the exact file path for the missing translation file)

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
That's also how I felt the first time I played the game when it comes to the Mage build...
At the very least, it's probably the best build for abomination nests.
The entire floor is liquid, so a few centralized lightning bolts annihilate everything in a huge radius. This is while the water tome shockwave(?) skill insta-kills those shitty little 1hp parasites.

Against certain enemies though like The Beast however, magic is just tedious.

aohk0991

Apr 17, 2020
Is there anyway to get Abomination babies safely ? I read on Wiki, for rebirth as Abomination race, Lona has to sell 2 - 4 abomination babies for Elise. After that, Lona has to have her own abomination baby in inventory.

I let Abomination monster attacked Lona and bang her, but she had no time to rest to replenish Stamina, so she was captured into monster lair and became seedbed. I try to run away but even escaped the lair, it's too rough to back to town when there're lots of monsters and bandits attacked on roads. Moreover, The baby suck her out of stamina all time... :'<

I feel it's very complicated to get a abomination baby...

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I want to know why some NPC cannot be summoned in the cheating mod. I found the Summons.rb file but how to change it?
The ones that don't summon at all have been filtered out.
As for the Hive Hearts, they HAVE to be summoned on a map that would of already had one, otherwise you risk crashing the game when they die.

Of_Ill_Omens

Apr 10, 2023
Is there anyway to get Abomination babies safely ? I read on Wiki, for rebirth as Abomination race, Lona has to sell 2 - 4 abomination babies for Elise. After that, Lona has to have her own abomination baby in inventory.

I let Abomination monster attacked Lona and bang her, but she had no time to rest to replenish Stamina, so she was captured into monster lair and became seedbed. I try to run away but even escaped the lair, it's too rough to back to town when there're lots of monsters and bandits attacked on roads. Moreover, The baby suck her out of stamina all time... :'<

I feel it's very complicated to get a abomination baby...
few points to clarify
- you can sell abom babies one at a time, for a total of 2 or 4, it doesn't need to be a bundle of 2 or 4 in one go (tested on 0.9.1.0.2)
- not sure if babies delivered at Elise's clinic count (when he auto-buys them at birth)
- Lona does not need to have her own abom baby in inventory, that part works for Human/Moot/Human(Deep One)
75CNXe51Aug.jpg
as for making abom babies
- the easy was is Nympho/Juicing - just find some aboms, kill all but one, rest back to full stamina, grab the lucky one with juicing and let it finish (repeat as necessary)
- on other personalities, you can either stock up on blue potions to refill stamina through the ordeal, or quickly rebirth to Human/Moot Nympho and then make abom babies

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
- Lona does not need to have her own abom baby in inventory, that part works for Human/Moot/Human(Deep One)
Pretty sure you don't have to have any in your inventory.

Give the non-Abom babies to the nun at the Saint Monastery. I've always done that, it's always worked.

In fact, here's the code snippet that checks this stuff specifically:
Code:
if $story_stats["Rebirth_Lost_PlayerHumanBaby"] >= 1    || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[78]) #PlayerHumanBaby
if $story_stats["Rebirth_Lost_PlayerMootBaby"] >= 1        || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[79]) #PlayerMootBaby
if $story_stats["Rebirth_Lost_PlayerDeeponeBaby"] >= 1    || $game_party.has_item?($data_items[80]) #PlayerDeeponeBaby
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 2
if $story_stats["RecQuestEliseAbomBabySale"] >= 4
Note the || which is a bitwise OR (the AND equivalent is &&)

P.S: When searching for where the "Rebirth_Lost_*" stats are set, use the search string Rebirth_Lost_

Reactions: Of_Ill_Omens

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
"-*fixed, all baby meat source nerfed from 21 to 4. player babys got 10~6"

I guess eating babies was too overpowered lmaooo

4.10 star(s) 189 Votes