Comics Collection Pinup SubMsEve Collection [2024-02-22] [SubMsEve]

SubMsEve

Apr 22, 2019
preview.gif

Overview:
The collection contains both SFW and NSFW artworks of iconic girls like Yennefer, D.Va, Mercy, Piper, Black Cat and etc. It also has illustrated stories and a .pdf magazine issue. Recently I've also started creating 3D renders using Blender. Check them out starting from Update 5.
At the moment, I update only Patreon, so, please, check it out. If you like my art, support me on Patreon so I can deliver more of it.

Updated: 2024-02-22
Artist: SubMsEve - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Medium to Large
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download: - - -
Update 6: - - -

Update 7: - - -
Update 8: - -
PREVIEW [Update 8: - - -
Update 9:
- - -
Update 10:
- - -
Update 11: - - -
[Illustrated Story] Anthea and Kathy - Revelation:
- -
[Illustrated Story] Panam and V - Gig: Wet Merc : - -

[Teaser] Halloween 2023.jpg [WIP] Kathy and Anthea - Illustrated Story 2.jpg Alisa - Halloween 2023 2.jpg Anthea in Japan 3.jpg Ciri & Yennefer - Cyberpunk 1.jpg Ciri & Yennefer - Cyberpunk 2.jpg ciri 3.jpg Tifa Lockhart - Bathing 3.jpg Yennefer - Cyberpunk 2.jpg Yennefer - Cyberpunk 3.jpg Panam - Badlands Motel 2.jpg
Lara Croft - Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 3.jpg Lara Croft - The Ritual 3.jpg Scarlet Witch - Trick or Treat 2.jpg Alisa - Halloween 2023 4.jpg Scarlet Witch - Trick or Treat 3.jpg 13.jpg Patreon 2020 September.JPG

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Well, looks like a mix of real life with drawing over it. Kinda reminds me of older pinups as well. Like the attention given to the faces. Gonna give it a shot dude.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That means he didnt check the mega box sonit didnt need decryption key. Its like 20 characters.

May 30, 2017
@LoneRevenger You're probably going to get patreon management on your case for having nudity visible to everyone. As far as I'm aware, they require NSFW stuff to be hidden to non-patrons. You might want to change the visibility of your posts and reconsider your splash image, because dealing with them while doing it will likely make it harder.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
@LoneRevenger You're probably going to get patreon management on your case for having nudity visible to everyone. As far as I'm aware, they require NSFW stuff to be hidden to non-patrons. You might want to change the visibility of your posts and reconsider your splash image, because dealing with them while doing it will likely make it harder.
I believe he is right @LoneRevenger

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
the art reminds me a bit of yakovlev :D. really digging that kind of art.

there is stuff on e-hentai, but since the artist himself already publishes his work on deviantart and artstation, there is no need for a webview. lil tip for lonrevenger: put your shit on ! lately it became THE website for erotic art 'n stuff.

Reactions: E-Dog

SubMsEve

Apr 22, 2019
the art reminds me a bit of yakovlev :D. really digging that kind of art.

there is stuff on e-hentai, but since the artist himself already publishes his work on deviantart and artstation, there is no need for a webview. lil tip for lonrevenger: put your shit on ! lately it became THE website for erotic art 'n stuff.
Thank you, I'll take it into account ;)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
not much, but e-hentai has some stuff from this artist (so far only scarlet witch)!
edit: changed to ex-hentai, 'cause it's rumored that e-hentai might shut down forever.

webview:

updated: 08.08.20 (d.m.y.)

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

SubMsEve

Apr 22, 2019
no much, but e-hentai has some stuff from this artist!

webview:
Very interesting, since everything apart from Scarlet Witch is not my work. Moreover, I'm not the one who uploaded the story about Wanda to this website. Probably, there was another LoneRevenger out there.

Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Very interesting, since everything apart from Scarlet Witch is not my work. Moreover, I'm not the one who uploaded the story about Wanda to this website. Probably, there was another LoneRevenger out there.
ah good to know! i will repair that link when i'm back home!

edit: done!

Last edited:
Reactions: SubMsEve

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Lovely teaser. If you're still working on it, then maybe smoothen the wrinkles around her buttocks a little (that area is where the cushion would normally "bobble" a little from the stuffing pushing outward, causing the coating that's over it to stretch, with wrinkles just starting from there and fanning out over the material)

Ciri - Ashen Witcher public 1.JPG