Seeking Long corruption/build up games with MILFs

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Hello everyone, i love long build up "incest" games, specially with some MILFs around and how son/step-son/younger guy slowly corrupts them. I saw and play many of the games here but maybe i missed something good, so i wanted to ask if you have some recommendations?

The games i already played in this genre: Milf City and all other Icstor's games, Foot of the mountains & Tangled up, Max's Life, The Tyrant, Milftoon Drama, The Visit, Summertime Saga, Lust Epidemic and older versions of The Twist (i didn't play this game for like a year and when i saw the walkthrough for it i just gave up, maybe i will try it someday).

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
- Man of the house
- Big brother
- Bad bobby saga
- Dreams of desire
- F.I.L.F.
- Lucky Mark (god help you if you decide to endure the grind in this game)
- Sisterly Lust
- The gift reloaded
- Snow Daze
- The artifact (very similar to ICSTOR's older RPGM games)
- The spellbook

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Thank you for the reply! I checked the Snow Daze, The Spellbook and Bad Bobby Saga and they are interesting :)

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Some games are already signed, but I would like to suggest you mine, I don't know if could you like my art style , but you can try.
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the family characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you