Seeking Long Futanari Games...

Hungaz2

Nov 2, 2018
Give me all the recommendations you can muster guys. An important point is that the main char has to be a futa OR has the option to become one. Second would be that the game involves /focuses on modern life rather than some fantasy setting. Third is that it is a LONG game (like hours upon hours to finish, something you can invest time in). Not a demo, or just chapter one, alpha release, abandoned since forever kind of stuff. Honestly, with the rarity of futa games, I don't really mind if the recommendations don't even follow the points EXCEPT for the last one. The cherry on top for me if the game you would introduce me to has pregnancy content in it. Also, I'm not picky regarding the format of the game itself. Pure text games, 3d games, visual novels, really don't care. So fire away!

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Hard Times in Hornstown is the only one, that comes to mind, that checks all your points.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Honestly, with the rarity of futa games, I don't really mind if the recommendations don't even follow the points EXCEPT for the last one
Yeah I can't think of any games that fit all of that criteria. As you said, futanari games are a bit of a rarity and the more conditions you tack on the less likely you are to find results. Since it seems like the most important point to you is length, here are some relatively long (I think) games with futanari in it.

Proteus Effect
Lust Vessel
Kingdom of Deception
Seeds of Chaos
Tales of Androgyny

Here's a list with the futanari games I could find: https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-games-list-upcoming-on-going-and-completed-games.35997/.

Reactions: medic0000