Seeking Long isekai & harem games

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Looking for games where you are transported to another world, or dimension. Don't care if its to Mars, heaven, or ancient Greece. Although I prefer fantasy & historical over Sci fi

I also like the idea of being re-incarnated into a monstrous body, or playing as evil. So if there are games like that, that arent meant to be a short 3hr romp, like those dlsite revenge games. I'd love to play those aswell.

I mostly play harem games, but not required.

I personally don't have interest in watching other chars than the MC have sex.
But as long as the game isn't focused on NTR, voyeurism, etc. I'm okay with a few scenes, or optional content.

E.g. in the case your chars partner gets raped, this can serve as good motivation and satisfaction for vengeance.

Although, one thing I don't like is games forcing you to stay in a relationship with a character who cheats on you. As that just makes me hate the main character.

And lastly. I like pregnancy. Again. Completely optional.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Dunno how you feel about female-MC but SKA is a long game with a "adventuring in a fantasy world" plot. MC can become increasingly immoral, and not just sexually.

For male-MC, I think FET has this kind of thing as well, and you can be evil in each chapter.

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Dunno how you feel about female-MC but SKA is a long game with a "adventuring in a fantasy world" plot. MC can become increasingly immoral, and not just sexually.

For male-MC, I think FET has this kind of thing as well, and you can be evil in each chapter.
Female MCs definitely not my thing. Thanks for the recommendation though.

I guess four elements trainer would be mentioned at some point lol.

Never been a fan of avatar. But everyone always puts it in their top lists, so it must be good. I'll consider it

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Twisted World maybe. Definitely a focus on girls with bigger breasts if that's what you're in to.

You can also always sort the Latest Updates by Harem and see if anything stands out to you.
Thanks. Didn't know you could sort by genre.

I usually just scroll through newest/most popular, then open any that have a remotely interesting name for a solid hour/hours.