Ren'Py Long Live the Princess console comands?

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't recommend using console commands for the game unless you know exactly what you're doing. Most of these variables are used to control progression. The only thing I'd say is completely safe is to edit your money, but frankly, money isn't really a problem in LLtP anyway.

Unlike most other games where you build ability scores, LLtP doesn't primarily use these scores to gate off sex scenes. Instead, the sex scenes give you ability scores. In other words, using cheats to increase your abilities will make you skip most of the sex scenes.

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
I don't recommend using console commands for the game unless you know exactly what you're doing. Most of these variables are used to control progression. The only thing I'd say is completely safe is to edit your money, but frankly, money isn't really a problem in LLtP anyway.

Unlike most other games where you build ability scores, LLtP doesn't primarily use these scores to gate off sex scenes. Instead, the sex scenes give you ability scores. In other words, using cheats to increase your abilities will make you skip most of the sex scenes.
How

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
This game save editor, which allows you to change your skill points, has worked well for me. Just don't add skill points beyond the maximum for the version of the game that you're playing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Clair de Lune

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im looking for the samething i tried this site here
lassi=x (lassi=999999) doesnt work OF COURSE
i dont get why theres no mod for gold and so on much rather that then gallery LOL

looter202

Jan 23, 2019
This game save editor, which allows you to change your skill points, has worked well for me. Just don't add skill points beyond the maximum for the version of the game that you're playing.
dude how do you know what the skills are i can barely find them

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
There is no save option for version.0.33 how can I used it or you have any saves

vman424

Dec 22, 2021
I like this approach; you get rewarded during the journey. Besides who doesn't want to replay such an epic game to see alternate scenes =)

Hope this game gets completed soon - so looking forward to a resolution, and wrap up all the loose plot ends.