Non-Intrusive/Stand-alone Gallery Unlocker Mod for Long Live The Princess.​

Updated: 2020-05-28
Game/Creator: Long Live The Princess by
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.31.0
Game Version: 0.31.0
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

Known Issues:

v0.31.0
Thanks to DeisEsMachine for the update

Last edited by a moderator:

badboy696

Sep 10, 2018
Sadly I can't get it to work. I placed the 0_LLTP_MOD_jsbb.rpy in the /game Folder but your signature doesn't appear on the bottom Right corner of the Mainscreen of the Game.
you have to be in-game for the symbol to appear!...

BUG: Threesome scene with callie and evelyn istn able to be replayed. if i click on it, nothing happens.

thank you for the mod!

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
you have to be in-game for the symbol to appear!...

BUG: Threesome scene with callie and evelyn istn able to be replayed. if i click on it, nothing happens.

thank you for the mod!
I thought i fixed that one, apparently not. well i think its fixed now, pls try the new version and let me know.
thanks

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
After pressing the symbol, the dialogue box disappear, and clicking any spot on the screen wouldn't recall the dialogue box back on the screen. I have to save the game and reload the save game to continue playing.

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
After pressing the symbol, the dialogue box disappear, and clicking any spot on the screen wouldn't recall the dialogue box back on the screen. I have to save the game and reload the save game to continue playing.
Sorry i don't follow. what symbol?

Edit:
Oh sorry, i think i know what you are talking about. the mod is only for unlocking the gallery. so start/load a game, click the JSBB then click on unlock gallery.
after that right click and go back to main menu, and all the gallery will be unlocked. you only have to do this once. the gallery will stay unlocked even if you load/start a game after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Sorry i don't follow. what symbol?

Edit:
Oh sorry, i think i know what you are talking about. the mod is only for unlocking the gallery. so start/load a game, click the JSBB then click on unlock gallery.
after that right click and go back to main menu, and all the gallery will be unlocked. you only have to do this once. the gallery will stay unlocked even if you load/start a game after that.
Sorry, I mean the "JSBB"

After clicking at the JSBB, the dialog box disappear, I can not click on the dialog box or the map to continue the story.

Is this could considered as a bug ?

Reactions: jsbb9999

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

View attachment 394901
Overview:
Non-Intrusive/Stand-alone Gallery Unlocker Mod for Long Live The Princess.​

Updated: 2019/09/07
Game/Creator: Long Live The Princess /
Modder:
Mod Version: 0.24.1.3
Game Version: 0.24.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Notes:

Known Issues:

Can you update the Mod for V0.25?
And Thank you for the mod.

Reactions: Twistty and Ceres82

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Sorry, I mean the "JSBB"

After clicking at the JSBB, the dialog box disappear, I can not click on the dialog box or the map to continue the story.

Is this could considered as a bug ?
Yes I agree, i think this can be considered as a bug. However, unintentionally this also forces people to either load or start a new game after unlocking the gallery, which is recommended, as unlocking the gallery might affect game-play if play-through is continued in the same session.
Thanks for bringing this issue up. however at this current point of time, i think it might be a beneficial behavior and will not be changed.

Can you update the Mod for V0.25?
And Thank you for the mod.
Updated for the 2 locked galleries in v0.25.0. Pls let me know if i'm missing options/scenes.

thanks

nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
Yes I agree, i think this can be considered as a bug. However, unintentionally this also forces people to either load or start a new game after unlocking the gallery, which is recommended, as unlocking the gallery might affect game-play if play-through is continued in the same session.
Thanks for bringing this issue up. however at this current point of time, i think it might be a beneficial behavior and will not be changed.

Updated for the 2 locked galleries in v0.25.0. Pls let me know if i'm missing options/scenes.

thanks
Thank you...

Quay13 45

Aug 11, 2019
h sorry, i think i know what you are talking about. the mod is only for unlocking the gallery. so start/load a game, click the JSBB then click on unlock gallery.
i did what you suggested
But when you open the mod
And running
Nothing happens
Even if you played new game
Or reload a previous game

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
i did what you suggested
But when you open the mod
And running
Nothing happens
Even if you played new game
Or reload a previous game
After you "unlocked" the gallery, relaunch the game. The gallery is in the main menu.

Last edited: