Mod Ren'Py Long Live the Princess - Universal Gallery Unlocker [v1.2.0] [SomeGuyWithNoImagination]

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019

Overview:
A universal gallery unlocker that should work with all versions of LLTP - past, present, and future.​

Updated: 2022-08-24
Game/Creator: Long Live the Princess / Belle -
Modder: SomeGuyWithNoImagination /
Mod Version: v1.2.1
Game Version: Any (Last tested on v1.0.1)

Features:
- Unlocks gallery
- Should work with all versions of LLTP - past, present, and future.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

As always, if there are any issues with this mod, please let me know and I will look into it.

Download:

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
although i used it on 0.32.0 i noticed 3 closed replay's and it isnt compleetly unlocked

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What happened with the Thaddeus scenes with the MC's sister? In the game I saw at least 2, blowjob and anal. But the mod don't show them.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
What happened with the Thaddeus scenes with the MC's sister? In the game I saw at least 2, blowjob and anal. But the mod don't show them.
I looked at Evelyn's part on the gallery and it's fully unlocked. If a scene is missing, it must be missing from the gallery entirely.

Reactions: Luckzor

jackz14

May 5, 2021
how to defeat the demon that came out from selena??? please help me, i want a happy ending here

SexyNapalm

Jul 31, 2020
Superb mod, thanks for making and sharing!

It seems there are missing a few options in the threesome with Evelyn and Callie, is this on purpose?

Cheers

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Superb mod, thanks for making and sharing!

It seems there are missing a few options in the threesome with Evelyn and Callie, is this on purpose?

Cheers
This is not intentional, but it also isn't unexpected behavior.

My mod only detects the variables directly related to the gallery screen itself. It does not detect anything inside of the game's base script. This is done to prevent future versions of the game from behaving weirdly (for example, potentially making the game believe it is in NG+ on your first run).

Since this game is mostly complete and I don't see many scenes being added or changed in the future, this is a very quick hack to unlock those options for that one scene. At a (very) quick glance, I don't see any other scenes having options which aren't unlocked by this hack but if there are, please list them all and I will update this file.

Last edited:
Reactions: SexyNapalm

SexyNapalm

Jul 31, 2020
This is not intentional, but it also isn't unexpected behavior.

My mod only detects the variables directly related to the gallery screen itself. It does not detect anything inside of the game's base script, such as the relating to the individual scenes themselves. This is done to prevent future versions of the game from behaving weirdly (for example, potentially making the game believe it is in NG+ on your first run).

Since this game is mostly complete and I don't see many scenes being added or changed in the future, this is a very quick hack to unlock those options for that one scene. At a (very) quick glance, I don't see any other scenes having options which aren't unlocked by this hack but if there are, please list them all and I will update this file.
That worked, thanks!

Reactions: Baba yaga69