Sildani

May 15, 2018
Dunno, unless I’ve missed something, Prim adores him, so that might traumatize her badly...

I’ve read this entire thread (groan), and I think most people miss the facts that 1. this isn’t like most other VNs in that it’s not linear, and 2. you simply CANNOT see everything and do everyone in one playthrough. Choices will open one girl and close off another one, for good.

I will say that Primrose confessing her love is one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen and read... but I’m not looking forward to the update that has the girls talking to each other, because I’ve got it bad for Nell, too.

Reactions: Antosha and Belle

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well its kinda implied he's had sexual relations with her in the past and... probably before she was an adult.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well guess I should get started on a updated walkthrough to tell Thadius to go fuck himself the first time then. I was thinking about doing it anyway but it is gonna basically need to be a rewrite since so much stuff would have to be shuffled. I should probably make two versions one where that chain runs it's course (for the people that are into that) and one where you stop it at the first kiss.
Well shit guess I am starting over yet again LOL.

D

Deleted member 31043

I just posted my over at my Patreon, but even though only patrons can read it, I still want to share the main gist of it here (the actual progress report is much, much longer and contains a lot of detail).

Version 0.19.0 will focus on Evelyn, her dark secret, and her romance path. It's going to be the most substantial update, in terms of the number of renders, since the project started. By a wide margin.
images.jpeg

Reactions: CassidyPRO

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
yes and no, after delivering the book you're supposed to wait a few days till the crone send you a message and then she tells you about the bone after which you should be able to talk to nell about her seeing it
ah this is what I am doing wrong also then

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I think we should burn one house down to show we are not joking. How about the Thaddeus one? With him inside?
Isnt he residing in the townhall right now?
Im all for wanton arson but burning down the representative faculty of a town that seems to be so poor that its main diplomate borderline prostitutes herself for better deals seems to be a tad counterproductive.

Reactions: Hones and Belle

ficciricci

Mar 31, 2018
what exactly do we need to do for evelyn to stay?

It's not about what you must do - it is about what you must NOT do!

It's simple - if you want her to stay - Don't tell her how you feel! - You won't get to have sex with her - but at least she will stay until later - then you may be able to escalate things after a few more updates - once you have learned to uncover the darkest secrets. She only offers herself at night, and I don't think you can refuse - but she won't come on to you if you don't tell her your 'true feelings for her' - and that is the only way to be sure she stays in the game.

Reactions: Belle

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
in memory

my first review of "Long live the Princess" is gone - (killed from rules)

The story is imaginative.
Game made professional.
Please, keep your good work up.
In anticipation of many more fairies.
I love Belle with greeen butterfly wings !!! :love:

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Something that just occurred to me: is there a stat for Dickon’s last ejaculation? I’m getting back to the game after a couple days, haven’t fucked Erato yet, and I can’t remember how long it’s been.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Something that just occurred to me: is there a stat for Dickon’s last ejaculation? I’m getting back to the game after a couple days, haven’t fucked Erato yet, and I can’t remember how long it’s been.
You can just ask her and she'll tell you if you qualify or not. If you don't, she'll let you know the number of days it's been since the last time.

Reactions: Sildani
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes