4.90 star(s) 81 Votes
Mar 3, 2019
If you made her leave, you won't see any new content for Evelyn in 0.19.0. Be careful with Thaddeus too. Your choices with him will also have ramifications now, like I have promised for quite a while. Basically, the more fun you let him have with Evelyn, the harder it will be for you to romance her.

Nope.

I haven't seen anyone comment on it, but I just can't help myself from ending Belle's sex scenes with some kind of slapstick. It's become a running joke at this point.
Just asking, if Evelyn does leave, will we still be able to romance her later on?

Thanks for the great game!!!!

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Just asking, if Evelyn does leave, will we still be able to romance her later on?

Thanks for the great game!!!!
how do you romance someone who's gone? Belle mentioned more than once that if you drove her away she will be lost.
you don't want to be patient and wait for her dark secret and go for the quick fuck instead? that's the consequence.

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I dunno. Did you get her phone number before she left? Since she's no longer in town after leaving (like she told you in her letter), that's going to be your only way of contacting her for a potential romance.

Alternatively, why are you even asking this question? How did you imagine a romance would work when she's no longer present and has made it clear that she won't return for a long time?

Sildani

May 15, 2018
Hi! I stumbled on this game from Reddit, there was a pic there of a fairy wrapped around an erection and I’m one of comments was written something to the effect of “if you like that, check out this VN featuring a horny foulmouthed pixie!”

So I did. And holy crap, am I ever glad. Belle, your writing, rendering, and world building are truly amazing. The gameplay is excellent and your dedication to the game is refreshing as all hell. The girls are just... so... gorgeous and sexy and they feel extremely believable.

So you’re going to have another $10 patron, Belle, with my thanks and enthusiasm!

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hi! I stumbled on this game from Reddit, there was a pic there of a fairy wrapped around an erection and I’m one of comments was written something to the effect of “if you like that, check out this VN featuring a horny foulmouthed pixie!”

So I did. And holy crap, am I ever glad. Belle, your writing, rendering, and world building are truly amazing. The gameplay is excellent and your dedication to the game is refreshing as all hell. The girls are just... so... gorgeous and sexy and they feel extremely believable.

So you’re going to have another $10 patron, Belle, with my thanks and enthusiasm!
Thank you! I really appreciate both your comments and the pledge. :)

If I may ask, where on Reddit did that post appear? I like to see what people are saying about the game around the web.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I dunno. Did you get her phone number before she left? Since she's no longer in town after leaving (like she told you in her letter), that's going to be your only way of contacting her for a potential romance.

Alternatively, why are you even asking this question? How did you imagine a romance would work when she's no longer present and has made it clear that she won't return for a long time?
Ha, looks like developer Belle is embracing saucy fairy Belle's character after answering the same question for the nth time.

In all seriousness, Long Live the Princess is most likely the best game I found here if one actually values gameplay and witty writting. Couple that with a consistent update schedule and an active dev here and I'm hoping to see this one on the featured games list at on point.

Mpgh

Mar 29, 2018
So here's some of the commands:

money_copper = <amount> - Gives you < x > amount of copper
ability_<name> = <number 1 - 6> - Sets your stats to whatever you want
example:
ablility_pathfinding = 3
ability_agility = 6

I dunno if someone already found that because there's just too much to read
Have fun

Dec 27, 2017
No, you get a charisma point if you accept or reject her as your GF. In the first version you didn't get the point if you rejected her and that was fixed.

Oct 17, 2018
He mentions at one point that he has a special someone waiting for him back in the capital, but he doesn't elaborate.
Maybe he's secretely gay and in denial about it? After all, when he's with the MC's sister he only ever does oral & anal. All that time scheming and talking about confidence might just be all part of the elaborate front that not only uses on those around him but even himself as well.

It would make an interesting twist and an interesting parallel to the tailor shop girl. Extra bonus twist ending can be that he ends up marrying said tailor shop girl - mutual agreement to help each other maintain their respective cover-stories (they just sleep in separate beds when not out seeing their real lovers).

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Im currently stuck at day 25.
After I deliver the Knock book im supposed to go to the stables and talk about finger bone. Cant seem to trigger this
Ironically, you wouldn't be struggling with this if you didn't follow the walkthrough. You're jumping ahead of the story and doing things that haven't even been introduced yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 81 Votes