jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
still waiting for the update where you make belle human sized. I look at belle and imagine peter pan doing the same thing to tinkerbell.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So, dumb question, how do I update the game while preserving my save? Thanks!
You can just extract it to a new folder and run it from there. Renpy saves a copy of your saves somewhere in appdata other than the game's folder where you can access them no matter what version.

Reactions: ficciricci

Sildani

May 15, 2018
I will say that once you get your Agility and Perversion raised, you can perform activities and see scenes pretty quickly.

Is it weird I kinda make sure I keep Primrose happy every couple days, then Nell?

Reactions: ficciricci

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Less than 9 hours until the release of 0.19.0 now. I'm excited. :)

Edit: Just realized I got that wrong. It was supposed to be less than 10. Just wanted to clarify, so people don't sit around waiting pointlessly for an hour if anyone were to be inclined to do something like that.

BloodyA

Jan 5, 2019
Um, can any1 help? =) Got my agility to 6, went on risky tent mission to molest Samarra - as result i can't do anything other than fondle, stroke leg and and spread legs. Read something about lullaby by the morning event - skipped like 30 days or so no event =(

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
guys is there a walktrough on how to level up your agility perversity charisma and pathfinding to train to use reveal primrose large secret

magus448

May 22, 2018
Um, can any1 help? =) Got my agility to 6, went on risky tent mission to molest Samarra - as result i can't do anything other than fondle, stroke leg and and spread legs. Read something about lullaby by the morning event - skipped like 30 days or so no event =(
That bit isn't implemented yet, just the agility stat.

Reactions: Cirro84
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes