Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
In brief, a guy tries to get it on with one of the girls, and you get an option to either stop it or let it happen. Letting it happen starts the netorare side story, but doesn't actually lock you out of anything (yet, and I don't think it will in the future) and you can still get with the girl. Being vague to prevent spoilers, but the choice is very clear when it shows up, so you won't accidentally make the wrong choice.
Ok cool, thanks for the reply. A lot of the NTR (avoidable) games aren't too obvious about avoiding things, just didn't want to stumble across it accidentally.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle (pixie) informed the MC he would need the sexual preference altering spell when he tried to bang Callie.
I think finding the spell will be how you lose Belle.

Mifuell

Dec 14, 2018
I followed the guide step by step and i still cant fuck evelyn without her leaving. I don't get it, is it actually possible to fuck her without her leaving the next morning?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I followed the guide step by step and i still cant fuck evelyn without her leaving. I don't get it, is it actually possible to fuck her without her leaving the next morning?
The original guide definitely led to her leaving. You might want to visit her in your house in the afternoon before you confess your feelings and maybe cast some more spells? There might be something you could ask her when she is under a spell that could move things in the direction you want.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
as long as it moves..I tap that!:sneaky:

I wanted to do , but it wouldn't play in the embedded player. Yeah, that's the same girl as in the first shot of the first video.

Features:
  • Unlocks all gallery scenes
  • Click on the coin icons in your inventory to add 999 coins
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Mac instructions are incorrect. It should be:
Unzip the mod. Right click on LongLiveThePrincess-0.19.0.app and select Show Package Contents. Open Contents and then Resources. Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the folder autorun and click merge.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The Mac instructions are incorrect. It should be:
Unzip the mod. Right click on LongLiveThePrincess-0.19.0.app and select Show Package Contents. Open Contents and then Resources. Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the folder autorun and click merge.
Thanks. fml though, now I gotta update my 3 dozen mod threads/posts with correct mac instructions. thinkrope.png

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and goobdoob

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
breaks the game for me when I try to go through the gallery
"Breaks the game" isn't a very useful report.

You should say what you are doing, and what happens when you do it. If there's an error message you should post it (using the copy button at the bottom of the error screen, and paste it in a spoiler).

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Yo, so I discovered sisters biggest secret, and had a quick fuck and now she dipped.. Now what
Well, your fucked now. I hope you have a save from before you got your dick wet since you’re gonna need it. You had a bit more work to do softening her up before moving on to putting your piece where a brother’s piece shouldn’t go.

Reactions: asgardtipar2
4.60 star(s) 371 Votes