goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Impossible to say. I don't know how many more updates we'll need to even get to the end game, but I do know that we're getting close.
Is the MC going to die after snapping away the Faerie King? :(

:ROFLMAO:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Her story is one of the most bittersweet of all of them
Until v0.19 i had the same level of affection with the Fairy queen,Belle and Evelyn ,then when v0.20 came out the Queen just outranked the others in my heart, she even makes me remember of that song of GOT Jenny of Oldstones, especially the part that says "The ones she had lost (Fairy King) and the ones she had found And the ones who had loved her the most (MC).

Reactions: Belle

chairbox

Mar 15, 2018
What should I do?
You need to spend more time with Evelyn to unlock her dark secret. Her path is more complicated and less forgiving than other girls, but IMO more rewarding. If you have difficulty you could check the fan-made walk-through (listed around day 33 or so). The main thing is not to sleep with her prior to unlocking the dark secret, if you do she will leave. Just make sure you have a save prior to starting this part in her route.

Also after revealing her dark secret I would also have a save prior to sending her to Callie. I believe this path could also get pretty complicated.

Last edited:

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
What should I do?
If you don't have a save from before you confessed to her you will need a new play-through to get Evelyn. I know this game backwards and forwards and it would still take me three 'play-throughs' to unlock every scene currently in the game.

PPanGames

Developer of Forbidden Passion and TlooB
Game Developer
May 8, 2019
Hi Belle! Big fan of your game. The way you write most girls in this story is pretty nice. In terms of writing for games like these, you're certainly the best. But I have some small criticisms and things I would like to see in upcoming updates maybe.
  • Small events where the girls interact with eachother especially towards the beginning of the game. Doesn't even have to be sexuell. A few more date events to really get to know the girl casually is something I also wouldn't mind
  • Sometimes the banter between Belle and the Main character gets in the way of the serious scene. For example, when the sister leaves behind her letter and MC reacts to the message, Belle's comments really took me out of the scene.
  • The sex between the MC and sister after they confess to each other should get a few more positions. Missionary for the entire scene was a tad bit bland. Dialogue was top notch though.
  • Seeing Belle full body while talking to her would be nice. The game doesn't have enough different sex scenes with her currently to encourage buying new clothes.
  • Don't know if you got this planned but a "After Story" event for some girls would be really cool for people who want to enjoy some postgame without having to do new game+.
That's everything. Hope you didn't mind my little suggestions and I'm excited for further updates.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes