EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
269839_Long_Live_the_Princess_Banner.png

Overview:
The King is dead. His daughter, Princess Selena, is set to take the crown. But something is wrong. Murder, backstabbing, and visions of extinction threaten to bring ruin to all that is good. And at the heart of it all is a tale of personal tragedy and lost love.
You are a Truthsayer. Yours is the ability to tell if someone is lying. With your mentor dead, it is up to you to protect the Princess when she arrives in your hometown for her coronation. But a secretive old crone and her foul-mouthed pixie assistant have different plans for you.
With a newly learned ability to uncover secrets and use them to your own advantage, you are tasked with getting close to Princess Selena to save her from her darkness. But to achieve that, you must practice by getting close to the women in town. Real close.
And as you venture towards your destiny, someone is watching you closely...
Thread Updated: 2023-03-27
Release Date: 2023-03-26
Developer: Belle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Supermodel Snapshot
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This thread contains the uncensored Subscribestar version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - Fan Sign 2 - Gallery Mod* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION - SPANISH TRANSLATION - GUIDE - STEP-BY-STEP WALKTHROUGH - CHEAT MOD

Tiffa Adill thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

624908_screen07.jpg 624903_screen02.jpg 624916_screen14.jpg 624906_screen05.jpg 624913_screen11.jpg 624905_screen04.jpg 624907_screen06.jpg 624909_screen08.jpg 624910_screen09.jpg 624911_screen10.jpg 624915_screen13.jpg 624914_screen12.jpg 624902_screen01.jpg 624904_screen03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Marson

Jul 30, 2017
Game crashes first time you get a chance to call your sister out on a lie. Looks good though I have to say the content I could access has more polish then I was expecting.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr
U

User_10739

Changed game from Unity to Ren'py and updated Mega links as there looks to be a bugfix.

Just finished a play through and I love this game, big time looking forward to the next installment!

Last edited by a moderator:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Umm...

Twenty minutes in, great gobs of text, few non-forced decisions, a time limit, no scrollback for when I get impatient and actually click past something important, and the longest piece of sexual content has been a POV shot of the protagonist tossing himself off.

Looked promising, but I'm not sure I'm going to get on with this one.

[edit]

... and once we do get past the endless text and forced choices, everywhere I might want to go is not yet available.

I guess I'll check back in after a release or three.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hello, everyone! I'm the creator of this game and will be happy to answer any questions you might have about it. I apologize for the buggy first release that some of you encountered above. The crash was quickly identified and fixed with version 0.101.

loxlox, you should probably return in a few versions. I'm going to move slowly with the sexual content (though not anywhere near as slow as games like Dating my Daughter), so your reaction is kind of expected and not at all wrong. As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is. To some it will be too early, to others it will be just right. I fully expect the first camp to massively outweigh the second in this instance, but that's okay. I'm in for the long haul. :)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Doesnt look bad. It looks pretty good to be honest. i like some of the details in the preview pics but "Version: 0.101" lets a cold shiver run down my back.

I see that not everything is always meant to be done within 1year and devs want to have their own pace. But pls dont create games for my grandchildren guys, its me who wants to play ( ' - ')

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
As a creator, it's hard to know exactly when the right time to start releasing something like this is.
Yeah, I've been on that side of the creative fence, and I sympathise entirely.

What would help a lot for me, personally, would be if you could move some of those great lumps of exposition off into dialogue options and let me find them out for myself. If you do it that way, then I feel I have a bit more control over the game. It turns the game from a chore (you have to read all this) to a puzzle for me to solve (let's see what I can find out). And it also means that I can go back and read bits again if I skimmed over some something important the first time.

I also find smaller bundles of exposition easier to read. I like to absorb something, process it, maybe try it out, and then go back for the next piece. Give me too much at once and my brain buffer fills up and I end up spamming the "next" button.

Anyway, just a suggestion. I appreciate that restructuring all that text may well be more trouble than it's worth, but I thought I'd throw it in there :)

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
is the time limit going to be a problem in the long run ? as if a certain event only available in certain days and certain time. because by the looks of the game so far it have so many possibilities and not enough time.

Reactions: BismuthSoul
4.60 star(s) 371 Votes