gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
how to learn Aldred dark secret the walkthought say talk to him but cant i at the point in the game i can make girl pregnant thank to the goddess of love and lust so do i need to replay to fix it

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
how to learn Aldred dark secret the walkthought say talk to him but cant i at the point in the game i can make girl pregnant thank to the goddess of love and lust so do i need to replay to fix it
ok read 321 page people say i need to spend time with sis to do this later

Nov 9, 2017
Welcome to the one F95 game with a take on incest that actually comes within fifty light years of reality: You mack on your sister and she gets creeped the fuck out and gets as far away from you as possible.
Actually that reality depends on place and time.

For example, Tutankhamun and his half sister Ankhesenamun tried to have two children (their remains were found in his tomb). It was viewed as a way to keep the royal line "pure". In fiction, the Juraians of Tenchi have some of this mindset as Akane's betrothed was her own (half?) brother...and she now wants to get it on with her nephew.

While the well to do families of Medieval and Renaissance Europe didn't go that far at time they did tend have couples live together for a while before tying the knot. So the girl you grew up with as your "sister" was also your wife as you weren't actually blood relatives. This is why Haemophilia (bleeder's disease) was such a problem and where the famous Habsburg Jaw came from - inbreeding.

Reactions: Antosha

Sildani

May 15, 2018
emmmm,does my princess get lost? It's been 107 days, and she never appear....btw, it's on Android
The Princess hasn’t appeared yet because she’s not in the game. Belle has other stuff to add and storylines to complete before she puts the Princess in, since that pretty much ties the game all up.

Reactions: wanderingearth

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

W-what? Just 9 more days until I have to release this update? Have mercy! I have so much to do and have managed to do so little of it in comparison.

Seriously though, this has been one of those updates that seem simple on the surface, but where everything ends up taking way longer to implement than I expected. I was planning for lots of smaller scenes this time, but it's probably just going to end up as a handful at this rate.

The good news is that the roaming character system is working as intended, though there are permutations of it that I haven't fully explored yet. I might not be able to get around to that in this update, but a good thing about mini-scenes like these is that I can sneak them into just about any update later. Hopefully.

This new system is ambitious, so it's probably going to take a while to get it all into place. I will try to spread it out so that it doesn't take center stage too much in these updates, but there's only so much one developer/writer/artist can do in a month.
Anyway, I've got to keep working on these scenes. There is some complex logic related to the consequences of one of these events that need to be implemented, and there's no time to waste.

Until next time!

SonicMan1234

Mar 17, 2019
I don't really tend to like 3dcg games, but man, this game just hits the spot. Character models don't look too weird or plastic-y, the writing actually has a bit of depth and character, and the sex scenes are nice and kinky without going over the top. Def can't wait for this to complete. Callie's route in particular is pretty hot. Slowly "converting" lesbians to become bisexual, if only to one person, is top notch. (y).

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Dang you Belle...now YOU have me hooked on medieval type VNs and I cannot find anything that even closely compares. Now I am going to have to resort to watching paint dry and catch-and-release fishing on TV until the next update. New Mega-Fan of your work.

Reactions: Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes