Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So, I was thinking that it might be worth trying a little experiment: a public Discord channel. I don't know if I've set it up correctly, but anyone is welcome to join via this link:

This should give you access to only one channel on the server. The rest of the channels are patron-exclusive, and that's where I'll do my majority of chatting. Still, maybe it's time I gave non-patrons an official place to get in touch?

If something is wrong with how I've set this up, please let me know ASAP. If the channel gets abused, I'll close it. This is, for the moment at least, a test.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017

W-what? Just 9 more days until I have to release this update?
I read that, counted the days, then felt bad that the release will be in the middle of my work week. I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

wanderingearth

Jun 27, 2019
The Princess hasn’t appeared yet because she’s not in the game. Belle has other stuff to add and storylines to complete before she puts the Princess in, since that pretty much ties the game all up.
Okay.....much thanks...can't wait the next version....

wanderingearth

Jun 27, 2019
In fact, I have had some inspiration after playing this game, especially after seeing this picture, just like the gentleman’s power has an explosion.
N3BMYRRZYU{31}@9S3WR%%D.jpg There should be a r18 comic here.

so I signed up for an account to share feedback on my feelings.

First of all, the economic situation of the woman's family is not very good, and the heroine is approaching a very important day. She needs these two bottles of very expensive red wine, so it is difficult to get the two bottles of wine. The female host was finally mischievous by a children just passing by and became the current posture. After that.... u know.
It is not the chain that is holding her hands, it is a desire,and this desire is gradually changing.

I am not suggest put that in this game, it seems not fit ,I just share my feelings and shows that this game really affected me.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
how come when i have sex with roomate, at night when touching her it says she is still a virgin even tho i had sex :unsure:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
So for some reason, once I updated to the newest version, some of my stat boxes got struck through with white lines. Not quite sure why but I am locked out of doing things that need max courage, but when I go to train with thaddeus, I cant. If anyone has any ideas, give a shout
The ability view is bugged in this version, but it doesn't affect your actual stats, only how they're displayed. Unless you're suffering from ability drain, you can assume that the boxes with white lines over them are already obtained, which means that your courage is already at max.

This bug (which, again, is just visual) is fixed in the upcoming 0.22.0 along with some added descriptive text to explain what those special boxes actually do, which is to show you your current ability drain. What's wrong in your case is that you're probably not suffering from ability drain but the boxes show up anyway.

Reactions: Blayo

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is a good game with a great plot.
If Belle added more sex LLTP could be HBO's next series.
But then who could play Belle.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.21.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.06.2019

Keep getting message -
"Not installed"

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes