DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
dude that is expensive to have a BJ from a married women. Most of all when you can get free ones from many sources. Your first free one is Etna. I think that is how it is spelled. The dryad.
Yeah well that's the value of the gown the woman ordered from Callie. IF i pay for it i get a BJ. But i didn't.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
dude that is expensive to have a BJ from a married women. Most of all when you can get free ones from many sources. Your first free one is Etna. I think that is how it is spelled. The dryad.
You mean the Dryad. Eratu.?
I Can get them Free of the fairy Queen And Primrose too. So i wasn't gonna pay for her dress for one. LOL

Jan 12, 2019
I'll add into the speculation... just for fun. Though I'll go back further than most will go in regards to the story. All the way before the beginning of the events that have transpired since the king's death.

The Crone is the start of it all. Far too often she has shown a connection to the Royal Court and a desire for power, especially magical. Whatever her appearance she's obviously capable of hiding or changing it at will via magic. She has also shown a willingness to kill, as with indicated by the old Truthsayer, your mentor. At this point it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to solve that murder. To borrow an old saying “Poison is a woman's weapon.” That is to say, it doesn't require brute force or as much effort as a direct confrontation. Nor is it as easy to trace back in many instances. Primrose was easily framed for the death of Marek and would have been sentenced if not for the intervention of the MC. As for her motivations, the old Truthsayer would be far less likely to not have moral issues over the MC's use of this powerful magic. The Crone could give a shit less about whom you do or don't corrupt and pervert on your rise to power. Their pawns and acceptable casualties on the way to something else.

The Crone enlisted either the Princess or her sister Lilith in the ways of magic in effort to further her own power. Just as her statements of what she could have accomplished if she had the spellbook the MC gives her previously. And she fucked up beyond her wildest dreams. Three pieces of information are important at this point; the legend of Samarra's people, the Fae Genocide Vision, and the old Truthsayer's vision of human extinction. Either the Princess was lured to the roof and Lilith was killed while the demon transferred itself to the Princess, or the demon sought to break the Princess' will by killing Lilith. The original Selena is trapped inside her own mind. I suspect that it was the possessed Selena that killed her father in order to position itself into a place of power in preparation for conquest.

With the knowledge, prior to the king's death, The Crone fled and sought a means to weaken the defenses of the possessed Princess in hopes of removing the demon. Failure is the wholesale slaughter of every living creature in their world, human and Fae alike.

As for the Fae King, he targets the MC specifically because it was the MC in the vision, not a random truthsayer. And let us be honest, the two-pump chump is just looking for glory because he can't please his woman.

The real question is... who the fuck the MC really is in all this. When The Crone attempted to cheat and increase his ability to learn she found someone had already done that. The side effects of the spell being the player was lazy (as he technically already had the knowledge) and the constant scorn from others such as his uncle. Even The Crone asks this question as she realizes she is playing someone else's game. While an excellent in game explanation for a New Game+ feature, it still has in-game ramifications. Thus someone we don't know about, and have yet to have any building toward, is also active inside the realm of this little game. Either someone who managed to go back in time and find the MC to perform the alterations... or someone else that knew what was transpiring and attempted to create a way out.

Granted, the Fae war may allow for an escape of the wholesale slaughter... but in honesty it would simply serve a possessed Princess' goals; to hasten the willingness of the human population to accept possession. The entire key to victory isn't in genocide, but in killing the Princess as quickly as possible. But the risk is galvanizing the entire human population into war. The MC is, honestly, the only way to escape a zero-sum game of war.

On a side note, it sucks DAZ has had issues on my comp and I'm not very good with coding. Otherwise I'd probably have started up a game, myself. Anyone recruiting a writer/designer? ;)

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I'll add into the speculation... just for fun. Though I'll go back further than most will go in regards to the story. All the way before the beginning of the events that have transpired since the king's death.

The Crone is the start of it all. Far too often she has shown a connection to the Royal Court and a desire for power, especially magical. Whatever her appearance she's obviously capable of hiding or changing it at will via magic. She has also shown a willingness to kill, as with indicated by the old Truthsayer, your mentor. At this point it shouldn't be too far of a stretch to solve that murder. To borrow an old saying “Poison is a woman's weapon.” That is to say, it doesn't require brute force or as much effort as a direct confrontation. Nor is it as easy to trace back in many instances. Primrose was easily framed for the death of Marek and would have been sentenced if not for the intervention of the MC. As for her motivations, the old Truthsayer would be far less likely to not have moral issues over the MC's use of this powerful magic. The Crone could give a shit less about whom you do or don't corrupt and pervert on your rise to power. Their pawns and acceptable casualties on the way to something else.

The Crone enlisted either the Princess or her sister Lilith in the ways of magic in effort to further her own power. Just as her statements of what she could have accomplished if she had the spellbook the MC gives her previously. And she fucked up beyond her wildest dreams. Three pieces of information are important at this point; the legend of Samarra's people, the Fae Genocide Vision, and the old Truthsayer's vision of human extinction. Either the Princess was lured to the roof and Lilith was killed while the demon transferred itself to the Princess, or the demon sought to break the Princess' will by killing Lilith. The original Selena is trapped inside her own mind. I suspect that it was the possessed Selena that killed her father in order to position itself into a place of power in preparation for conquest.

I think the Crone is actually either the real Princess Selena, or is the sister and has been cursed, or is hiding her identity by using the shapeshifting magic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You mean the Dryad. Eratu.?
I Can get them Free of the fairy Queen And Primrose too. So i wasn't gonna pay for her dress for one. LOL
In the earlier version of the game there was no Primrose or Fairy Queen option so the MC had to pay for the dress to get anything from almost any girl.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 12, 2019
I think the Crone is actually either the real Princess Selena, or is the sister and has been cursed, or is hiding her identity by using the shapeshifting magic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The serious issue with that persists in regards to the conversation with Thaddeus about that topic. The body was found and funeral rites performed after it fell into the moat. While possible it was Selena that fell into the moat and was actually Lilith that took her place, you still have the body found by personal guards. The behaviors, however, would be difficult to explain when it came to the outbursts and actions after the death. While possible a body switch was done, I doubt it was to the level that you suspect. If anything The Crone's memory may have been a fragment of something else. The largest flaw to that suspicion comes in the body being recovered.

Remove recovery of the body and you have a greater chance. Or possibly a case for Lilith being alive and posing as the sister. Though the prophecies and visions still indicate to something greater afoot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thus someone we don't know about, and have yet to have any building toward, is also active inside the realm of this little game. Either someone who managed to go back in time and find the MC to perform the alterations... or someone else that knew what was transpiring and attempted to create a way out.
I think you forget Marek had a vission of the future Events before and apparently prepared the player for what is to come (based on the vission we have of him after getting stabed by the Faery King)... considering his own failing mind he however forgot it himself... or maybe he created that illusion of a failing mind by useing magic to force himself to forget.
The serious issue with that persists in regards to the conversation with Thaddeus about that topic. The body was found and funeral rites performed after it fell into the moat. While possible it was Selena that fell into the moat and was actually Lilith that took her place, you still have the body found by personal guards. The behaviors, however, would be difficult to explain when it came to the outbursts and actions after the death. While possible a body switch was done, I doubt it was to the level that you suspect. If anything The Crone's memory may have been a fragment of something else. The largest flaw to that suspicion comes in the body being recovered.

Remove recovery of the body and you have a greater chance. Or possibly a case for Lilith being alive and posing as the sister. Though the prophecies and visions still indicate to something greater afoot.
But did they find her body? It took days to find something... enough time for the princess to recover a bit and casteing an illusion spell on either a random corpse or object... magic is frowned upon in human society so there probably is no mage at court who could discover such a plot.
And it would certainly help princess Lilith who has to go into hiding to plot the salvation of her sister or the rescue of her people.
A court is a place of sheming... that control spell could have probably been the strongest weapon for anyone attempting to gain political power.

continue

Apr 13, 2019
Man i got scared off playing this game for a while now. From all the "NTR not avoidable or not easy to avoid" comments. Is there any weight behind them or am i being jebaited? i really want to try this game but at the same time if its just one big "GET CUCKED" i may just pass on this.

Jan 12, 2019
*Eats popcorn*
Back to work, you!

I think you forget Marek had a vission of the future Events before and apparently prepared the player for what is to come (based on the vission we have of him after getting stabed by the Faery King)... considering his own failing mind he however forgot it himself... or maybe he created that illusion of a failing mind by useing magic to force himself to forget.

But did they find her body? It took days to find something... enough time for the princess to recover a bit and casteing an illusion spell on either a random corpse or object... magic is frowned upon in human society so there probably is no mage at court who could discover such a plot.
And it would certainly help princess Lilith who has to go into hiding to plot the salvation of her sister or the rescue of her people.
A court is a place of sheming... that control spell could have probably been the strongest weapon for anyone attempting to gain political power.
Possibly, but then you'd have to contend with him actually not having a mental lapse in the middle of casting. At the same time, why not create the mental construct and begin instruction once it was complete? It seems a rather foolish gambit to play when one has already invested. I suspect the vision may be a bit of death (MC got better) and speaking via that means. Things Marek has learned. Or in a near death state the construct of Marek's image by another force, which would quite possibly be Lilith, to communicate to the MC. A random woman appearing may not be the best thing to have occur, you know.

As for the body... illusions would be required to be kept up for a prolonged level of time. Plus you'd most likely have Lilith, in that scenario, preparing other things in an attempt to remove said sister from a position of power. Mage-on-mage violence does tend to get messy. Unless you're gunning for a grand conspiracy that involves Marek, his death, and Lilith. But you'd have the crux of explaining away why, in all this time, Lilith did not obtain the book from Marek and utilize a grander plot via illusion to oust the sister.

While such things are possible, I would denote a bit of pragmatism and storytelling flaw from that; the overuse of magic to make scenario's fit. Even the invade mind spell has limits and natural resistances. Thus things like illusions would also have limits. At this point it is all speculation... and our dear Dev may be using it to help further flesh out the story. :p

Man i got scared off playing this game for a while now. From all the "NTR not avoidable or not easy to avoid" comments. Is there any weight behind them or am i being jebaited? i really want to try this game but at the same time if its just one big "GET CUCKED" i may just pass on this.
As I recall, the scenario of possible NTR always begins with a rather tame situation in which the character is able to interfere and quickly end. Each progressive step allows for the player to continually intervene. While it is honestly outside the structure of the character created by the dev, I have wished I could use that for more leverage against one or both of the other characters. But then again... I am rather Machiavellian in such situations. Why I had a large interest in The Tyrant when I first came across it. But the lack of actual execution on retaliation or utilizing it to one's advantage was never implemented.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As for the body... illusions would be required to be kept up for a prolonged level of time. Plus you'd most likely have Lilith, in that scenario, preparing other things in an attempt to remove said sister from a position of power. Mage-on-mage violence does tend to get messy. Unless you're gunning for a grand conspiracy that involves Marek, his death, and Lilith. But you'd have the crux of explaining away why, in all this time, Lilith did not obtain the book from Marek and utilize a grander plot via illusion to oust the sister.
That would be true if the death was to be investigated... but Thadeus stated that everyone at court was shocked and saddened with those Events... add the future Queens "grieve" they probably hurried to burry the body and as Thadeus said never speak of those Events again... so the illusion didn't have to hold up that long... maybe a day or two.
Mareck is secretly researching magic as we know... Lilith might have contacted him in the past after she learned about that, in order to aquire more skills... most of all that book, but Mareck distrusted her as she would abuse that power, hence refused her.
Maybe Lilith turned to demons in an attempt to gain power... which worked at the start, until she summoned one to gain even more, the Demon posessed the future Queen and in an attempt to silence Lilith made her realise her mistakes... now she is running to the only person she knows who could save her from her blunders... only to learn Mareck died before she could make it... however for some reason she learns about the player and redifines her goals in order to undo what she did.
...this is actually also why I always see parralels to the Warcraft universe... as Medival did something similiar.... or maybe it's the otherway around and I project that story on this one^^

Last edited:

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
At this point it is all speculation... and our dear Dev may be using it to help further flesh out the story. :p
Nope. I know, in detail, everything that happened in this story already.

Additionally, let me assure you that every motivation among the characters in this game is human. Magic is a tool here, not a goal in itself. In other words, there is no villain shouting "ultimate power!" for no good reason. There is no evil for evil's sake. Any villain(s) in this story will have motivations that should resonate in disturbing ways with a modern audience. Of course, inhuman characters might be different, but I always reach for human motivations in my storyteller's toolbox before anything else.

continue

Apr 13, 2019
Back to work, you!

Possibly, but then you'd have to contend with him actually not having a mental lapse in the middle of casting. At the same time, why not create the mental construct and begin instruction once it was complete? It seems a rather foolish gambit to play when one has already invested. I suspect the vision may be a bit of death (MC got better) and speaking via that means. Things Marek has learned. Or in a near death state the construct of Marek's image by another force, which would quite possibly be Lilith, to communicate to the MC. A random woman appearing may not be the best thing to have occur, you know.

While such things are possible, I would denote a bit of pragmatism and storytelling flaw from that; the overuse of magic to make scenario's fit. Even the invade mind spell has limits and natural resistances. Thus things like illusions would also have limits. At this point it is all speculation... and our dear Dev may be using it to help further flesh out the story. :p

As I recall, the scenario of possible NTR always begins with a rather tame situation in which the character is able to interfere and quickly end. Each progressive step allows for the player to continually intervene. While it is honestly outside the structure of the character created by the dev, I have wished I could use that for more leverage against one or both of the other characters. But then again... I am rather Machiavellian in such situations. Why I had a large interest in The Tyrant when I first came across it. But the lack of actual execution on retaliation or utilizing it to one's advantage was never implemented.
Thank you that gives me some courage to play. though i may consult a walkthrough, just so i dont die internally. (NTR is very bad for my mind)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, I think you are correct. I thought she also mentioned ex lovers at one point too, but I could be wrong.
If you save her, she is still a virgin, if that says anything.
The only 'NTR' is easily avoidable (even if it's not technically NTR at that point). Just step in and say stop.

Reactions: RustyV

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
A strange observation. Thaddeus, river lady, and Evelyn are the only natives of this human nation who don't have celtic complexions. When you factor in that even the MC has a lighter complexion then they do. Then add into it that men are normaly1to2 shades darker then there female siblings.

On a different subject I tested on my date Evelyn save file. Outside gaining courage and asking about the other princess I never visited Thaddeus. Now I can't visit him unless Evelyn is home. I am also still getting paid every friday from there continued relationship. LOL! My MC in that save file is being cucked, and does not even know it. He can't catch them in the act.

• Haha

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
On a different subject I tested on my date Evelyn save file. Outside gaining courage and asking about the other princess I never visited Thaddeus. Now I can't visit him unless Evelyn is home. I am also still getting paid every friday from there continued relationship. LOL! My MC in that save file is being cucked, and does not even know it. He can't catch them in the act.
That's not how it works. The game works under the assumption that, unless you observe them, nothing at all happens between them. In other words, if you never even encounter their first scene together, they don't even go that far.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
That's not how it works. The game works under the assumption that, unless you observe them, nothing at all happens between them. In other words, if you never even encounter their first scene together, they don't even go that far.
If that was the case you would not be getting paid, the only time the MC stops being paid is when you catch them in the act, and threaten him. I guess you could say I found a loophole.

• Haha

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
If that was the case you would not be getting paid, the only time the MC stops being paid is when you catch them in the act, and threaten him. I guess you could say I found a loophole.
No, you didn't. Evelyn is just negotiating, and not in a sexual way.

• Haha
Reactions: Blayo and TheDevian
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes