Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Evelyn go to thaddeus about negotiation only, but thaddeus always one step more ahead. "If you want negotiation is end with good, allow me to have a sex with you first"

well done thaddeus.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Evelyn go to thaddeus about negotiation only, but thaddeus always one step more ahead. "If you want negotiation is end with good, allow me to have a sex with you first"

well done thaddeus.
And if you actually allowed Thaddeus to get any from Evelyn for the sake of a few extra copper coins a week you are officially a cuck, a pimp and a shitty brother. I honestly have no idea why anyone would take that option but to each their own. I guess the pimp part sounds kinda cool.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
I think you forget Marek had a vission of the future Events before and apparently prepared the player for what is to come (based on the vission we have of him after getting stabed by the Faery King)... considering his own failing mind he however forgot it himself... or maybe he created that illusion of a failing mind by useing magic to force himself to forget.

But did they find her body? It took days to find something... enough time for the princess to recover a bit and casteing an illusion spell on either a random corpse or object... magic is frowned upon in human society so there probably is no mage at court who could discover such a plot.
And it would certainly help princess Lilith who has to go into hiding to plot the salvation of her sister or the rescue of her people.
A court is a place of sheming... that control spell could have probably been the strongest weapon for anyone attempting to gain political power.
Think your clutching at shadows with that one...
It may well be that Lillith took Selenas place after she died.
If so i think Thadeus is involved. That SHE maybe the "special someone" Back home.
Not sure where you get the Idea Magic is frowned upon. Did you forget Nell. Who came FROM the Kingdom with Samara. It's true she may not be a witch. But she is a truthsayer. And part Fey. That makes her Magical.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
Man i got scared off playing this game for a while now. From all the "NTR not avoidable or not easy to avoid" comments. Is there any weight behind them or am i being jebaited? i really want to try this game but at the same time if its just one big "GET CUCKED" i may just pass on this.
Nah.
I'm playing V-21 atm and iv'e restarted maybe 7 times trying plot twists and trying to cut down the completion time.
It well worth it.
Currently down to 43 days with Max stats. And dating My sister. Primrose. Nell And the Fairy Queen.
And in a 3-some with Sis and Callie. And lets Never forget Belle. Who had every whole filled. LOL
Very Much worth playing.
I'd even dare. Unless anyone can tell me Diff. Best game around in terms of Graphics, animations, characters, and storyline.

Jan 12, 2019
If so i think Thadeus is involved. That SHE maybe the "special someone" Back home.
Not sure where you get the Idea Magic is frowned upon. Did you forget Nell. Who came FROM the Kingdom with Samara. It's true she may not be a witch. But she is a truthsayer. And part Fey. That makes her Magical.
True. The issue isn't her Truthsaying. It is her heritage. At the same time, there isn't much issue seen in regards to things like Truthsaying. Hell, they seem to use it as a tool in the preparation for the crowning. Fey are strange critters that tend to keep to themselves from my understanding.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
That would be true if the death was to be investigated... but Thadeus stated that everyone at court was shocked and saddened with those Events... add the future Queens "grieve" they probably hurried to burry the body and as Thadeus said never speak of those Events again... so the illusion didn't have to hold up that long... maybe a day or two.
Mareck is secretly researching magic as we know... Lilith might have contacted him in the past after she learned about that, in order to aquire more skills... most of all that book, but Mareck distrusted her as she would abuse that power, hence refused her.
Maybe Lilith turned to demons in an attempt to gain power... which worked at the start, until she summoned one to gain even more, the Demon posessed the future Queen and in an attempt to silence Lilith made her realise her mistakes... now she is running to the only person she knows who could save her from her blunders... only to learn Mareck died before she could make it... however for some reason she learns about the player and redifines her goals in order to undo what she did.
...this is actually also why I always see parralels to the Warcraft universe... as Medival did something similiar.... or maybe it's the otherway around and I project that story on this one^^
A Royal Funeral will NOT be over in 2 days.
2 Weeks maybe. The sister would have no choice but to make it a full state funeral.
If she wanted to keep the "Grieving sister" Illusion going.
She also didnt speak for ages after.

Also casting Illusion for 1 or 2 people is simple enough.
Put making a whole city believe would likely kill a mage.
The power needed for that would be too much.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
If that was the case you would not be getting paid, the only time the MC stops being paid is when you catch them in the act, and threaten him. I guess you could say I found a loophole.
Ahhh. But.! I Stopped it. And accepted his apology on the grounds He apologized to her. And Still got 5copper payments instead of the 10.
So it is doable.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
So I have an issue..which is that when I want to read a book about the Charimsa or talk to Thaddeus for courage..it doesn't do anything...I read the book waste time but my skill remains and everytime I got to Thaddeus even for the afternoon he's fucking evelyn and I cant level up my skills so what should I do ?

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
True. The issue isn't her Truthsaying. It is her heritage. At the same time, there isn't much issue seen in regards to things like Truthsaying. Hell, they seem to use it as a tool in the preparation for the crowning. Fey are strange critters that tend to keep to themselves from my understanding.
Well Belle is Fey. And that naughty lil girl keeps Very little to herself.. Haha

Reactions: RustyV

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
So I have an issue..which is that when I want to read a book about the Charimsa or talk to Thaddeus for courage..it doesn't do anything...I read the book waste time but my skill remains and everytime I got to Thaddeus even for the afternoon he's fucking evelyn and I cant level up my skills so what should I do ?
Each book takes two readings. For 1 point.
And i would advise reading them in the reading room. With Primrose to increase her like of the MC

With courage you can iether STOP him when you catch them. OR let it play out. Your choice.
Then just keep trying to train.
I found working for Callie in AM. Then trying to Train with him in the afternoon worked.
And at least it wasn't a wasted day.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And Nell tries to hide the fact that she is half Fae... enough to qualify as her small secret.
Samarra is also shocked and a bit impressed that you figured that out if you present her that clue.
And in total most Medievel societies did in fact consider everything magical hostile and dangerous.
A Royal Funeral will NOT be over in 2 days.
2 Weeks maybe. The sister would have no choice but to make it a full state funeral.
If she wanted to keep the "Grieving sister" Illusion going.
She also didnt speak for ages after.

Also casting Illusion for 1 or 2 people is simple enough.
Put making a whole city believe would likely kill a mage.
The power needed for that would be too much.
Chameleon scales can be used to create inanimated illusions... we don't know how long that lasts but it would likely suffice... also I think Lilith only intended to break the search parties long enough to make her escape and is probably surprised that she is considered dead by the rest of the kingdom.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
And Nell tries to hide the fact that she is half Fae... enough to qualify as her small secret.
Samarra is also shocked and a bit impressed that you figured that out if you present her that clue.
And in total most Medievel societies did in fact consider everything magical hostile and dangerous.

Chameleon scales can be used to create inanimated illusions... we don't know how long that lasts but it would likely suffice... also I think Lilith only intended to break the search parties long enough to make her escape and is probably surprised that she is considered dead by the rest of the kingdom.
It is i guess possible she used that to abdicate..
It's also possible that Thadeus is the reason behind the darkness in Selena.
Maybe Her sister knew this. And faked her death Informed the Crone (Who is guiding you) And is now in hiding nearby.
And since Belle doesn't sense innate magical abilities in the river girl.
The crone could have taught her teleport as she taught the MC Knock.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. :cool:

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
In general with humans. Belle is stuck with you and craves dick all the time. All. The. Time!

I honestly wish you could turn her gray matter into mush at times.
She's lived a lifetime with only Female Pixies..
Who can blame her for wanting some Cock. Cock. Cock.. LOL :)
I love her.. Her expressions and awesome wit makes everything Fun...
She's the reason i sneak out at night to create Sperm Art.. LOL

(Mc) "Belle, would you like to see me cover her face in cum.?"
(Belle.) " Would i ever.!"
And
(Belle) " Are you gonna Glaze her tits.?"

• Haha

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I just wanted to let you all know that I've set up a page over at SubscribeStar.adult as an alternative to Patreon. I can't really vouch for their credibility yet, but some big names have already set up shop with them and seem to be doing fine, so I guess it can't hurt to try them out. If anyone among you has wanted to support me but wouldn't do it because you dislike Patreon, this might be a suitable alternative. Besides, if SubscribeStar.adult works out, I've got a safe haven where I won't have to censor or change the game, so you can always find me there if the Patreon police should happen to strike.

The URL to the page is

Not everything is fully up and running there yet, and only the last few posts from Patreon have been added, but I'll fill up as we go as long as someone actually joins that page.

If it doesn't matter to you which of Patreon or SubscribeStar you support me through, just keep in mind that I'd prefer if you go through Patreon since I get a bigger cut there, though it's not a huge difference.

sollanT

Sep 2, 2018
Im so lost during the day 10 when i was read the walkthough, Nell and Samarra show up at the library, I couldn't go to the reading room, and the day 15 Samarra are disappeared form training grounds, so I can't followed Evelyn at night. help plz !!!

4.60 star(s) 371 Votes