M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
I fgured I would re-upload this considerng people were asking for saves again. This save is ready for all 3 girls.

Here is no girlfriend save. If you want Nell climb with her then kiss her, if you want evelyn confess to her at home. If you want primrose agree to see her at night. Just a warning samarra (sam) for short is pregnant. The one day out of the year she forgot the salve to prevent impregnation.

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Folks i need some help, i've gattered the books from primrose, but when i read them i just don't get another perversity point, in fact after a long time trying i read one that gave me a perversity point, but can't get more, other issue of mine is that i can't gain the 5th point of agility, whenever i go train Samarra kicks my ass and i don't get the point.
I Would be glad if someone just helps me.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Folks i need some help, i've gattered the books from primrose, but when i read them i just don't get another perversity point, in fact after a long time trying i read one that gave me a perversity point, but can't get more, other issue of mine is that i can't gain the 5th point of agility, whenever i go train Samarra kicks my ass and i don't get the point.
I Would be glad if someone just helps me.
Remember that the Perversity books need to be read twice to give you any points. Your problem with Agility comes from not listening to what Belle tells you in the game: cheat! You have nothing to gain by playing fair, so use what your character is good at in advance.

Fourhorseman

Apr 26, 2018
Remember that the Perversity books need to be read twice to give you any points. Your problem with Agility comes from not listening to what Belle tells you in the game: cheat! You have nothing to gain by playing fair, so use what your character is good at in advance.
After a good time i managed to discover it, anyway, when you'll put moans in the game, the game have an incredible lore, amazing animations, but without the female moans it's just boring, and way much less exciting than it would be, you could at least get some free sources sound loops, just to don't appear that we're fucking some cardboard drawings, the sound is one of the most important thing when it came to arousal.
BTW great game, i'm waiting for more, just got addicted.

Reactions: Belle

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
After a good time i managed to discover it, anyway, when you'll put moans in the game, the game have an incredible lore, amazing animations, but without the female moans it's just boring, and way much less exciting than it would be, you could at least get some free sources sound loops, just to don't appear that we're fucking some cardboard drawings, the sound is one of the most important thing when it came to arousal.
BTW great game, i'm waiting for more, just got addicted.
Sound was put on the backburner early on. In my personal experience, sound is the least important part of the adult game equation, and most players will turn it off anyway. Even worse, you risk giving female characters voice characteristics that don't match what the players envisioned in their mind, and that's a big no-no.

Music is an exception if done well since it can work with the storytelling to convey particular emotions that might otherwise fall flat. That's why there is already music in the game.

I'm probably going to add all kinds of sound effects at some point, but it's not a priority right now.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
hmm, for me I mostly just skip the sex because it is boring with only my eyes. I require at least two senses to get an erection. Ironically even though I am basically deaf in one ear a women voice of pleasure is an extreme turn on most of all when the pitch changes.

When I am having sex I can cum just as fast from there voice as I can from there feel. That is just me though.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If there was voicing maybe Belle voiced by Lea Salonga.
But then LLTP would need some Broadway musical songs, which would be totally cool.
side_belle_excited_naked.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Version 0.23.0 is .

This is the first time I've updated the version of Ren'py that the game runs on, so there is a slight risk that you might run into problems with this update. If you do, please let me know as soon as possible so that I might look into it. On the plus side, the game should run faster and smoother now, especially on platforms that are on the slower side, to begin with. This should hopefully also prevent the issue Mac users saw in 0.22.0, where saves made in 0.21.0 wouldn't load, from happening again. Fingers crossed.

We're heading back to see the Leanan Sídhe in this update, and we're also going to explore the writing room. All of this leads to something else that I've been really secretive about lately, but rest assured that this month's content doesn't stop there. You'll just have to play it to see for yourself.

Once you've played this update, you'll have a pretty good idea what 0.24 is going to be about, and you're going to be correct. I'll talk more about this in the next progress report, but feel free to join me on Discord in the #spoilers channel (patrons only for now) to share your speculation.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.23.0:
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py. If you run into any issues because of this, please let me know.
  • You may once again visit the Leanan Sídhe for "romance."
  • The writing room at the library is now open for business.
  • Expanded an existing sex scene considerably with several different variations.
  • Slightly expanded remove inhibitions content for a certain character.
  • Hovering over a locked scene in the gallery will now provide a hint for how to unlock it.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Livened up the intro with some more music.
  • Evelyn will no longer show up at the training grounds if she has left town.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I look forward to playing this update especially since the last update checked a majority of my interests.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
hmm, for me I mostly just skip the sex because it is boring with only my eyes. I require at least two senses to get an erection.
If you only need 2 senses then others are still available. Maybe get yourself a nice pussy scented candle or suck on an ass lozenge. You got options.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes