RoleDover

Dec 8, 2018
Anyway to use the console to unlock the gallery completely or a walkthrough? been looking hard for each scene

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
somehow in my 0.22 save I seem to have missed dispelling the contraceptive spell, any console command to do that?
I had all content done so idk how I missed it

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
somehow in my 0.22 save I seem to have missed dispelling the contraceptive spell, any console command to do that?
You can't miss it since it's not missable. If you can't dispel it (from the home location), you either already did it or you never learned the spell to do so.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
You can't miss it since it's not missable. If you can't dispel it (from the home location), you either already did it or you never learned the spell to do so.
Hmm, okay.
If it's not missable then I probably must have done it, but no dialoge in any sex scene mentions anything about risk of pregnancy

Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
As Belle said, it shouldn't be missable. If you want to check, type "spell_contraceptive_dispelled" in the console.(Search for Unren.bat if you can't open the console) If it returns false and you want to cheat type "jump cast_spell_dispell_magic_contraceptive".
Keep a backup save though. Jumping around like this might prevent you from seeing the scenes you missed and/or set other variables properly.

Reactions: Nelythia

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Hmm, okay.
If it's not missable then I probably must have done it, but no dialoge in any sex scene mentions anything about risk of pregnancy

Also
The dialogue will usually only talk about impregnation if you're actually impregnating a girl who wasn't already pregnant. So if you've already made the girl pregnant, there won't be any special mention of it.

As for your spoiler:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Thanks for the help Belle (and for the game!)

If anyone sees anything else that needs to be adjusted or added please let me know.

The guide has some hints (with spoilers) to help people that actually want to play the game and figure stuff out themselves.

The walkthrough will not work for version 0.22 as written. I am working on replacing it but I am starting from scratch.

Hi , any news on the update , please?
TYVM for your work!

Reactions: TheDevian

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Long Live the Princess [v0.23] [Belle] - Original Size: 596MB

Download Win (165MB): - - -

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes