Jesterrr

Jan 6, 2019
I last played this game when it wasn't complete, and loved it. I lost track of it over the years, but have just picked it back up to "complete" it. It was awesome, if a bit grindy. The renders though, especially with how "old" this game is? Love them. The story? Amazing. The story? It was building to an amazing... well... the word is climax, but that has so many other definitions now... lets say... the story was headed to a great conclusion. And my anticipation is that the payout is glorious.

Reactions: Belle

glaurung

Jul 17, 2020
Oof ntr, is it avoidable or at least optional?
Completely avoidable. Evelyn spends most of the game working at the town hall. Thaddeus is also at the town hall every day.

If, on the map screen, you see her mini portrait next to his, then trying to "talk to Thaddeus" will cause you to see a scene of them kissing. If you interrupt them then, the relationship between them ends for good, with minimal consequences (see below). If you watch without interrupting, their relationship develops beyond kissing (so there will be a more explicit scene the next time you walk in on them).

If you interrupt: a small weekly supply of money that Evelyn gives you every Friday stops. Money is not very important in this game. Evelyn will like you better and she will be *much* easier to romance.

If you never look in on Thaddeus when he and Evelyn are "busy", or if you watch without ever interrupting: the money continues or increases. Romancing Evelyn will be exceptionally difficult.

Reactions: Joker Jack

SoulZwart

Feb 29, 2024
I played it and I love the characters, many of my decisions made me think about what I did, in conclusion it is a great game to play with a great story.

Reactions: Belle

Jeeva hulk

Oct 1, 2020
I have some doubts.
I have played this game few years back, now I'm confused with these tags (pregnancy)(NTR) because when I used to play I didn't see this tag but after seeing comments I got know MC got NTRed by Evelyn with Thaddeus, I knew it would happened because she said, she was doing some service to the kingdom.
But my doubt is anyone other than Evelyn does NTR to MC? And I saw few screenshots of female characters getting pregnant. Did Evelyn get pregnant by MC or Thaddeus? And what about female characters being pregnant?
Evelyn says that she is virgin in one of her hole. Who takes her virginity?
Does MC dies?:unsure:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played it for a long time, now that is finished, I'll play it again. Can someone tell me the endings? I see that there isn't a harem tag, so... Thanks!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I have some doubts.
I have played this game few years back, now I'm confused with these tags (pregnancy)(NTR) because when I used to play I didn't see this tag but after seeing comments I got know MC got NTRed by Evelyn with Thaddeus, I knew it would happened because she said, she was doing some service to the kingdom.
But my doubt is anyone other than Evelyn does NTR to MC? And I saw few screenshots of female characters getting pregnant. Did Evelyn get pregnant by MC or Thaddeus? And what about female characters being pregnant?
Evelyn says that she is virgin in one of her hole. Who takes her virginity?
Does MC dies?:unsure:
About Evelyn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes