Clansman

Dec 16, 2017
Not sure if there is a problem still with the stealing Callies Panties routine. As had taken her panties in a previous version. Went back and was able to take another pair so ended up with two in my inventory. Then if visited her at night again the option to take them was not given.

Or was flag not set in previous versions of the game to say you had them and would only be triggered when the routine was ran again in V0.22 onwards?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Or was flag not set in previous versions of the game to say you had them and would only be triggered when the routine was ran again in V0.22 onwards?
I believe that's the case, yeah. If you played an earlier version, you might end up in a situation where you have more than one of her panties. It's not something that you should be able to do anymore with a fresh save.

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
here is my unofficial android port of Long Live the Princess v0.23.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.08.2019 (bugfix for disabled choice menu entries)
Couldnt install it, it just gives me an error :c

Reactions: weedman4251

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Couldnt install it, it just gives me an error :c
Try downloading it again ,maybe the download went corrupt

I tested the apk the66 delivered, in a mobile of 2gb ram,android 5.0 and was able to play it without a problem

D

Deleted member 809283

The dialogue is exhaustingly long for some scenes, and really not all that interesting (in these particular scenes).
However I like the little animations where you can change the cameras. There should be much more of this to separate this game further from other, mostly low effort VNs.
The clue system and magic system are very nice. I can also appreciate the effort that goes into making variations of the same scenes or graphics for scenes and pictures. Well done, but will hopefully improve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TomberryDude

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The dialogue is exhaustingly long for some scenes, and really not all that interesting (in these particular scenes).
However I like the little animations where you can change the cameras. There should be much more of this to separate this game further from other, mostly low effort VNs.
The clue system and magic system are very nice. I can also appreciate the effort that goes into making variations of the same scenes or graphics for scenes and pictures. Well done, but will hopefully improve.
I don't find the game too verbose compared to most VNs. Some games say remarkably little with a LOT of words. LLTP isn't one of them in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 809283

I don't find the game too verbose compared to most VNs. Some games say remarkably little with a LOT of words. LLTP isn't one of them in my opinion.
Don't know about that, I've just tried a couple and they were all pure dogshit.
This is the first time I'm compelled to say something nice about a game on this site.
It also changed my mind about Ren'Py games, I guess it's how you use your tool... :p So might be worth checking some others too. Either way, don't misinterpret what I said. Good job dev, color me impressed.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hey Guys i might need help with the game here.

Do i see the fact that the only way to level up the perversity stat is primrose's first secret, correctly?
If this is indeed the case and if i look at the walktrough i found here for v0.23 then my game might be bugged or could i really have missed a clue?
I know the answer to this might be in one of the 454 pages of this thread, but i really have no trust in the search function left at this point. :D

To be honest i would prefer for her to tell you this by herself after you have done her questline to the point were i'm currently am and if this is indeed the only way getting to this point i would prefer the dev implements another way for this stat to be leveled, in case the game breaks, buggs out or whatever happend to me now. Everything hinging on a single questline is a recepie for desasater, generally speaking.

Last edited:

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Do i see the fact that the only way to level up the perversity stat is primrose's first secret, correctly?
If this is indeed the case and if i look at the walktrough i found here for v0.23 then my game might be bugged or could i really have missed a clue?
I forget that, but you missed some of clue..

"I know the answer to this might be in one of the 454 pages of this thread, but i really have no trust in the search function left at this point. :D "

So even we tell the answer you wouldnt believe it? Im feel bit mad with your sentence..

D

Deleted member 809283

Hey Guys i might need help with the game here.

I know the answer to this might be in one of the 454 pages of this thread, but i really have no trust in the search function left at this point. :D

To be honest i would prefer for her to tell you this by herself after you have done her questline to the point were i'm currently am and if this is indeed the only way getting to this point i would prefer the dev implements another way for this stat to be leveled, in case the game breaks, buggs out or whatever happend to me now. Everything hinging on a single questline is a recepie for desasater, generally speaking.
IIRC (it wasn't all that hard so I didn't really burn it into my memory)
Yes it's tied to the investigation. Namely that she borrowed books that never returned, which you will find out by investigating the scene. Then you use invade mind on her with all the books clues and at some point you'll have to guess why she didn't bring them back or something and select " you got them for your father" option, she then confesses, and you can talk to her about it.
Then Fri or Sat you go to her house at night and then take the books from the chest.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I think I found the problem (bolded), and it's a very common one. For all the usefulness of having a walkthrough available, it's making a lot of people make invalid assumptions based on information that shouldn't be available to them and thus wouldn't be confusing if they didn't read the walkthrough and jumped ahead of themselves.

You've steered yourself into a dead end because you think you know what is needed, based on the walkthrough, but are actually wrong about it. There is no reason for the clue you're using to have anything to do with Primrose's small secret, so it's no wonder it doesn't work. Take a few steps back and do some work in the library.

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Hello, i am day 48 and i canout join whith Callie and Evelyn for a treosome because i don't have enough courage, but i can't train whith Thaddeus animore to get more courage.... I did follow the walkthrough....can someone advise ?

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, i am day 48 and i canout join whith Callie and Evelyn for a treosome because i don't have enough courage, but i can't train whith Thaddeus animore to get more courage.... I did follow the walkthrough....can someone advise ?
Ehmm, did you mean you ask for last two bottom option? I forget the option name btw cause i just hard reset my android.. If yes, yeah any option which means you want to fuck challie or whatever it to challie instead fuck evelyn, its not avaliable at the moment.. Maybe next update, so please wait for it..

Everyone waiting it btw...

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You are drained from visiting Leanan Sidhe. Wait until it wears off and then try.

Reactions: Leox1x

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
See belle even before the time limit you have so many people hung up on the walkthrough. I only hope you have a lotta patience after you implement the time limit because I am stressed looking at the walkthrough comments even now.
Time limits are the most stressful thing. Dead Rising was really hard to get into because of the 3 days thing. xD

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I think I found the problem (bolded), and it's a very common one. For all the usefulness of having a walkthrough available, it's making a lot of people make invalid assumptions based on information that shouldn't be available to them and thus wouldn't be confusing if they didn't read the walkthrough and jumped ahead of themselves.

You've steered yourself into a dead end because you think you know what is needed, based on the walkthrough, but are actually wrong about it. There is no reason for the clue you're using to have anything to do with Primrose's small secret, so it's no wonder it doesn't work. Take a few steps back and do some work in the library.
I fully agree at this point. It made me literally forget that there is an option to work at the library and get this info myself.
It could also be partly because the pay is this low that i simply didn't remember this option is even something i was given.
This is entierly on me at the end of the day and i apologize if my post came off as angry or something along those lines.

Thank you for this great game! Its very unusual i do get invested in the story and characters, if its a sex game and your game made me actually theorize if there could be some TES influence, or maybe even Dark Messiah of Might and magic here, regarding the events to come...
I guess the tldr would be keep up the amazing work and thank you for making something worthwile aside form the fap. :D

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Time limits are the most stressful thing. Dead Rising was really hard to get into because of the 3 days thing. xD
Yeah, I have never been a fan of time limits, I am more of a search every nook and cranny and take my time kind of guy. But being ren'py, there will always be mods and cheats if it gets to be too much of a problem. :LOL:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yeah, I have never been a fan of time limits, I am more of a search every nook and cranny and take my time kind of guy. But being ren'py, there will always be mods and cheats if it gets to be too much of a problem. :LOL:
Yeah, there's also plenty of time at least right now, and time doesn't pass if you do nothing. Kinda like Valkyrie Profile. Knowing you have a limited number of moves in a big jRPG (and make moves that are irreversible like getting rid of characters every chapter) is terrifying. Yet you can easily 100% the game if you know like, 2 cryptic things you need to do for ending A.

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes