M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Well, who says they have to stay two kingdoms?
The MC does not have a blood claim to either. Remember he would marry into there royal lines. Greatly weakening his position geo-politicaly. There is also the factor the citizens of both realms would hate this, most of all the fey. There cultures are to alien to each other.

I can understand peace comming about because the heirs of these nations being half siblings. Thus not wanted to have bloodshed of there sibling. While the MC and his children live I can see peace being maintained, well after the crisis event is over.

Going by Sam's testimony I believe the crisis is a return of demons. I also fully expect the princess to be possesed by one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The MC does not have a blood claim to either. Remember he would marry into there royal lines. Greatly weakening his position geo-politicaly. There is also the factor the citizens of both realms would hate this, most of all the fey. There cultures are to alien to each other.

I can understand peace comming about because the heirs of these nations being half siblings. Thus not wanted to have bloodshed of there sibling. While the MC and his children live I can see peace being maintained, well after the crisis event is over.

Going by Sam's testimony I believe the crisis is a return of demons. I also fully expect the princess to be possesed by one.
...are you sure about that first part?
Ther origin of the players family (mothers side) is a great mystery... why is the player so proficient with magic?
There is atleast a small chance that he also had some Fae relatives, probably further down the line of heritage than Nell as the mentioned obvious features are so degenerated/not existant at all.
Erato and Belle (in game) said that human monarchy was build after the Fae's example... even if distorted as royality is inherited rather than given to the most suited, etc. Also Fae's are supposed to have a much longer lifespan than humans, so if the queens lifespan is reduced that still might include enough time to grow old with the player... even if she may pass first.

Gorchnik

Dec 5, 2018
Is there a save for the latest version (.22)? I played through once but then used the walkthrough the 2nd time and it worked up until day 11 or so when Nell and the other one starts investigating the library. I still have like 30% of the gallery locked.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Interesting concept.
Maybe the peace will be brought about by the children of the MC marrying. His mortal child with the queen and the half-Fae child (hopefully a girl, Fae girls are hot) with the Queen. Or if not marriage at least the children would be related and work together as siblings.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Is there a save for the latest version (.22)? I played through once but then used the walkthrough the 2nd time and it worked up until day 11 or so when Nell and the other one starts investigating the library. I still have like 30% of the gallery locked.
I could upload a save for you. I have a save for before relationships with the humans, and a save for each of the 3 by themselves. As if they were the MC's first girlfriend. You can quickly grab all 3 from these saves.

Here is no girlfriend save. If you want Nell climb with her then kiss her, if you want evelyn confess to her at home. If you want primrose agree to see her at night. Just a warning samarra (sam) for short is pregnant. The one day out of the year she forgot the salve to prevent impregnation.

Last edited:

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
Interesting concept.
Maybe the peace will be brought about by the children of the MC marrying. His mortal child with the queen and the half-Fae child (hopefully a girl, Fae girls are hot) with the Queen. Or if not marriage at least the children would be related and work together as siblings.
Ahh. But. You forget one thing.. When she saved his life she gave him the gift of Fey. That gift is Pure Fey. She said so... So (IF) he was to father a child with her. The Pure Fey in his blood Combined with hers. Would/Could potentially create a PURE Fairy child. And help her carry her lineage to the next generation.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True but the child would still be the MC's and the Fairy Queen's. So having a child with each monarch could build a bridge between the two races.

Then again entangling royal marriages did bupkis to prevent World War 1.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
True but the child would still be the MC's and the Fairy Queen's. So having a child with each monarch could build a bridge between the two races.

Then again entangling royal marriages did bupkis to prevent World War 1.
Exactly..
BUT... Isn't that a part of her prophecy.? "Produce the Magic infused seed of carnal lust between Fairy queen and man."
Also...
The Crone said you are expected to present yourself as a Suitor to the Princess. *BUT* She isn't supposed to get pregnant..
Maybe it will CUM down to a choice.. :)

I Like your train of thought tho... Maybe a Fairy child.. And a Royal Child of Fey blood.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Exactly..
BUT... Isn't that a part of her prophecy.? "Produce the Magic infused seed of carnal lust between Fairy queen and man."
Also...
I Like your train of thought tho... Maybe a Fairy child.. And a Royal Child of Fey blood.
Considering the nature of the game with the intend of replaying it several times there might be equally many endings.
Something like the Human legacy arc, and the Fey legacy arc and only once both were done the Harem arc... maybe there will also be a seperate IC arc or Casanova arc (were you seduce all women but the queens).
Since Belle did not share any details how NG+ will be explained/affect the replays of the game (aside of stats being carried over) this is high speculation.
The Crone said you are expected to present yourself as a Suitor to the Princess. *BUT* She isn't supposed to get pregnant..
Maybe it will CUM down to a choice.. :)
IF the crone is princess Lilith in disguise (Cameleon scales) and the women from the river, I doubt she wants her sister to get pregnant by a man she doesn't love... while she wants to prevent the tragedy prophecied by Marek and the Queen of Fae.
Not much other reason for the inferitility spell otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: M>A>M and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

To be fair, we don't really know a lot of about the MC, other than he is missing a lot of his own background, even after you find out sis's big secret. While the Fae are far more liberated, it has been shown that the humans are still pretty sexist, so if you marry the princess, even if you are a commoner, you would be the one in charge by token of gender.

Hard to say about the demon invasion, not enough evidence, though if so, it's hard to say how killing half of the elves and all of the humans would save them from that invasion. Though I do have to agree, that the princess seems possessed. Or possibly just a split personality, but that seems less likely based on the crone. And since I still think the crone is likely the long lost princess, and she clearly knows more than we do, her version seems one of the more accurate.

We are half Fae, and of the Queen's blood, so we have a reasonable claim to be her new husband, and as the king of the human lands, he can bring them all together for a peace, love, dope summit, but this depends on the other threat, be it demon invasion, drought, meteor, whatever.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hard to say about the demon invasion, not enough evidence, though if so, it's hard to say how killing half of the elves and all of the humans would save them from that invasion. Though I do have to agree, that the princess seems possessed. Or possibly just a split personality, but that seems less likely based on the crone. And since I still think the crone is likely the long lost princess, and she clearly knows more than we do, her version seems one of the more accurate.
Samarra said that when her people were possessed they were trying to dominate and anhilate all other species... if the queen (human) was the first to be possessed she would certainly increase the number over the years which would turn to a repeat of history... the fae were only able to drive the demons back by allying with the humans and sacrifice their queen.
Also the Faery Queen said that the extinction of her people and the human race would be a slow process.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
Considering the nature of the game with the intend of replaying it several times there might be equally many endings.
Something like the Human legacy arc, and the Fey legacy arc and only once both were done the Harem arc... maybe there will also be a seperate IC arc or Casanova arc (were you seduce all women but the queens).
Since Belle did not share any details how NG+ will be explained/affect the replays of the game (aside of stats being carried over) this is high speculation.

IF the crone is princess Lilith in disguise (Cameleon scales) and the women from the river, I doubt she wants her sister to get pregnant by a man she doesn't love... while she wants to prevent the tragedy prophecied by Marek and the Queen of Fae.
Not much other reason for the inferitility spell otherwise.

Dude! That was one of my theries that the crone is the lady of the river and the so called dead princess. I am glad I am not the only one to make that connection. Plus add into the facts that the diplomat admitted to killing, for a raise in station. Who did he kill? I believe he was the one who tried to kill the other princess.

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
As I was saying I expect 6months content when the game is done. With just under 2 months to complete in normal game mode.

As for your mentioned human girls I agree with you. I am not interested in Evelyn who has to whore her self out for the town to gain leverage in negotiations. Yes I know her vagina is still a virgin, but not the rest of her body. Nor am I interested in primrose who has suffered from daddy sexually abusing her. Then there is Sams personality I don't think any of them are to stable enough for motherhood, or even being a wife.
:LOL:
Yeah, i agree with you, i dont like evelyn by her personality in this game and primrose its like a weak girl here. I prefer the 3rd person is someone which take a bath in the river.. Wonder who she is till now :unsure: first times i think she was princes Lilith :ROFLMAO: now is going complex, it can be crone using her magic or who...

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dude! That was one of my theries that the crone is the lady of the river and the so called dead princess. I am glad I am not the only one to make that connection. Plus add into the facts that the diplomat admitted to killing, for a raise in station. Who did he kill? I believe he was the one who tried to kill the other princess.
by now we know of a scene, were the princess is chaseing the crone to the rampart on a rainy day and while she cries makeing her fall (Vision of the crone dureing the dark secret training) and we know from Thadeus, that that's what happened to princess Lilith (well everyone think it was an accident).
Also Thadeus said that that last part of his Test was a lie in order to check the MCs abilities (we are not a perfect truethsayer back than and by sheer luck the MC had been right up to this point, so I think Belle wanted the to show both Thadeus and the player that even with chance he will fail in truethsaying every sooften... there wouldn't have been a reason for the player to train his Truethsaying otherwise)

• Thinking Face

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I love all this speculation about where the story is going. Nobody has hit the jackpot yet, though there have been instances of people almost starting to see the big picture.

I'll just sit here, eating popcorn.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love all this speculation about where the story is going. Nobody has hit the jackpot yet, though there have been instances of people almost starting to see the big picture.

I'll just sit here, eating popcorn.
OK now you had your little fun... back to work! :sneaky:;)
we want to be kept fedt so we can wildly speculate some more and eventually Spoil the fun by hitting the Jackpot :devilish:

4.60 star(s) 376 Votes