Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love all this speculation about where the story is going. Nobody has hit the jackpot yet, though there have been instances of people almost starting to see the big picture.

I'll just sit here, eating popcorn.
OK now you had your little fun... back to work! :sneaky:;)
we want to be kept fedt so we can wildly speculate some more and eventually Spoil the fun by hitting the Jackpot :devilish:

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
is there an updated walkthrough can't seem to trigger the new content
Well, the latest 2 update actually doesnt need a walkthrough cause isn't hard to trigger new event. Even some event triggered by random day (like meet evelyn at upper training ground).

Maybe some event triggered by what MC did it in last day, who's know..

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
First time i see Sister Agnes is Evelyn :rolleyes:cause i trigger an event when evelyn is going out of city cause MC tell his feel (before an update about evelyn made about to reveal her dark secret).

She like have same face but she is more mysterious person (i think), and even i was thinking if Sister Agnes is Evelyn's twin :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, the latest 2 update actually doesnt need a walkthrough cause isn't hard to trigger new event. Even some event triggered by random day (like meet evelyn at upper training ground).

Maybe some event triggered by what MC did it in last day, who's know..
i got the scene of her at the training grounds how do i get her new sex scene and those roaming character scenes who are they

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
Considering the nature of the game with the intend of replaying it several times there might be equally many endings.
Something like the Human legacy arc, and the Fey legacy arc and only once both were done the Harem arc... maybe there will also be a seperate IC arc or Casanova arc (were you seduce all women but the queens).
Since Belle did not share any details how NG+ will be explained/affect the replays of the game (aside of stats being carried over) this is high speculation.

IF the crone is princess Lilith in disguise (Cameleon scales) and the women from the river, I doubt she wants her sister to get pregnant by a man she doesn't love... while she wants to prevent the tragedy prophecied by Marek and the Queen of Fae.
Not much other reason for the inferitility spell otherwise.

I don't think the woman at the river is the crone disguised.
I think she is the woman who watches Nell jerk you off from the doorway.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
considering that person at the river is useing magic (teleport) I doubt that is the same person... actually I am pretty sure that other women is one of Kallie's morning customers though. and it would certainly fit the setting around the Crone being Lilith.

DestructoBrat

Jul 9, 2019
considering that person at the river is useing magic (teleport) I doubt that is the same person... actually I am pretty sure that other women is one of Kallie's morning customers though. and it would certainly fit the setting around the Crone being Lilith.
Good point.
I would have thought though that Belle. Who is Bound to the crone would have known if it was her or not. But thats just a guess.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Good point.
I would have thought though that Belle. Who is Bound to the crone would have known if it was her or not. But thats just a guess.
Think about it... even Belle (in game) is considering the possibility that the Crone was Marek's murderer... she is just strongly denying it since she is supposed to have such a strong connection to her. And besides she admits on several occasions that she hardly know anything about the Crone even though she is her familiar.
On that note I wonder if it actually was the Faery King that murdered Marek... considering that the Queen had a vision about a human trueth sayer being part of her prophecy. We already know he is willing to kill humans to prevent her vision to become true and he actually is looking forward to a war with humanity.

Reactions: RustyV

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
i got the scene of her at the training grounds how do i get her new sex scene and those roaming character scenes who are they
Try to go at Library in the morning, if you lucky you will trigger evelyn new sex scene there, but you must "work" at library first..

Reactions: TheDevian

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Think about it... even Belle (in game) is considering the possibility that the Crone was Marek's murderer... she is just strongly denying it since she is supposed to have such a strong connection to her. And besides she admits on several occasions that she hardly know anything about the Crone even though she is her familiar.
On that note I wonder if it actually was the Faery King that murdered Marek... considering that the Queen had a vision about a human trueth sayer being part of her prophecy. We already know he is willing to kill humans to prevent her vision to become true and he actually is looking forward to a war with humanity.
But if Faery King is the real murderer, why he need charmeleon scale to change his identity to woman? I think he dont need charmeleon scale, he more like to kill Marek by use his own ability.

:unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But if Faery King is the real murderer, why he need charmeleon scale to change his identity to woman? I think he dont need charmeleon scale, he more like to kill Marek by use his own ability.
Think about it... as a Fae he would stick out from the beginning... even if he used his ability to enter the town unseen he couldn't approach Mareck, who is proficient in magic.
He changed his appearance in order to enter the library instead and than used his ability to get past Primrose in order to poison the tea. I doubt he can disguise an opening and closeing door, so he had to be invited inside atleast.
Also haveing Primrose around worked pretty well for him as he had an easy scapegoat.
Being discovered would not only hurt the Fae, it would also mean that his wife would know about his misdeeds and betrayel.

• Thinking Face

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
No, the woman at the river isn't the crone disguised, the crone is the disguised form of the woman at the river. That's why it always takes her a few moments for her to appear when you visit her cottage: because she needs to cast the illusion to make herself look like an old crone.

Reactions: Rude Roy

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017

I think it's probably Thaddeus that murdered him, when he's interviewing you he mentions killing someone to further his own goals as a test of your lie detecting abilities, what if that was a hint, a laugh in your face, "I'm the one who killed Marek and you don't realize I'm telling you", then when you say he's telling the truth he backpedals to remove any suspicion. And the murder happens on the day he arrives/the day before he "officially arrives" (can't remember if he's there the day Marek is murdered), after all if he's planning something Marek would've been the only one in the village that could've figured it out.

M>A>M

Sep 20, 2018
un.
you are thinking of when you break into the nobles house. That women is one of Callies clients. She offered to pay double for the dress materials. during there conversaton to get her dress made in time. The only other women callie talks to in the morning is Agnes the nun.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you are thinking of when you break into the nobles house. That women is one of Callies clients. She offered to pay double for the dress materials. during there conversaton to get her dress made in time. The only other women callie talks to in the morning is Agnes the nun.
It's not Agnes though... just a random nun from the church.
The player already know Agnes but state's that he never saw that particular nun before (atleast in my game).

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
is there an updated walkthrough can't seem to trigger the new content
I am not going to be updating the walkthrough. I am working on replacing it with a comprehensive guide on how to trigger all the events in the game instead. So instead of a day by day 'do this' it will be a grouped by girls and world events and what will be required to trigger them.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I am not going to be updating the walkthrough. I am working on replacing it with a comprehensive guide on how to trigger all the events in the game instead. So instead of a day by day 'do this' it will be a grouped by girls and world events and what will be required to trigger them.
That honestly sounds like the best way to go about it. A traditional walkthrough has become less and less ideal for LLtP as the game has gotten more complex.

Would you mind if I replaced the walkthrough on my Patreon with your guide once you complete it? You'd get your name in the credits if you like, just like Augustus Commodus did.

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
That honestly sounds like the best way to go about it. A traditional walkthrough has become less and less ideal for LLtP as the game has gotten more complex.

Would you mind if I replaced the walkthrough on my Patreon with your guide once you complete it? You'd get your name in the credits if you like, just like Augustus Commodus did.
Not at all. I'll tag you when I finish it.

Reactions: TheDevian and Belle
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes