Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Damn it....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a design choice in this game. Adding an extra angle to a sex scene takes a small to moderate amount of time (though it can add multiple days of rendering to my schedule). Adding an extra position takes a huge amount of time. I decided early on to keep most sex scenes short and focused, instead adding more variety through multiple sex scenes with each character.

But you make a good point in that this is a character with a limited time span in which she appears in the game. There won't be many sex scenes with her. I might consider expanding that scene later (much later) for that reason, but it's not a priority.

If I were to put a number on it, I'd say an average sex scene with one complex position, or two simple positions, takes me about two weeks to pose, render, write, code, and test. For each additional position you add to it, you could probably add at least 3-4 additional days, perhaps even a week. It's easy to underestimate the sheer amount of work involved in this kind of thing, especially when I'm not doing this fulltime.

Chacal

Aug 8, 2018
Hey guys, I need help. I'm stuck at the fairy queen's court.
I'm following walkthrought 0.29.
I am on the 44th, in the afternoon.
I followed here:

ps .: English is not my language, sorry.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Okay... I'm going to suggest that you search this thread. That question has been asked and answered a number of times.

But I'll give you this much of a hint. There's someone you need to keep talking to. And keep talking to. And...

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Tester27

May 28, 2018
It's a design choice in this game. Adding an extra angle to a sex scene takes a small to moderate amount of time (though it can add multiple days of rendering to my schedule). Adding an extra position takes a huge amount of time. I decided early on to keep most sex scenes short and focused, instead adding more variety through multiple sex scenes with each character.

But you make a good point in that this is a character with a limited time span in which she appears in the game. There won't be many sex scenes with her. I might consider expanding that scene later (much later) for that reason, but it's not a priority.

If I were to put a number on it, I'd say an average sex scene with one complex position, or two simple positions, takes me about two weeks to pose, render, write, code, and test. For each additional position you add to it, you could probably add at least 3-4 additional days, perhaps even a week. It's easy to underestimate the sheer amount of work involved in this kind of thing, especially when I'm not doing this fulltime.
Apologies for my inconsiderate original post; I didn't mean for it to seem like a complaint that you should have done more. I have a decent understanding of the amount of work required to make a game like this, especially with how well you actually make it, so I can respect your decisions. Hell, I even take full weeks at university just to do assigned programming projects (and they are all console/terminal programs) so I can't even fathom the amount of time it takes for writing a script, posing 3d models and rendering them, etc.
Again, sorry for my rude original post and let me rephrase it as

Reactions: Belle

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
How am I supposed to find out that Nell is the fairy queen's daughter? I followed the walkthrough and the clue is missing. Did I miss out somehow by not telling them to shave?
Ah it was the stupid walkthrough not telling you to talk to Samarra twice on day 44.

Also, why does it tell you to make them shave? What's the point in that?

Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
How am I supposed to find out that Nell is the fairy queen's daughter? I followed the walkthrough and the clue is missing. Did I miss out somehow by not telling them to shave?
Ah it was the stupid walkthrough not telling you to talk to Samarra twice on day 44.

No point, just optional. You shouldn't follow the walkthrough. Explore, try speak with every npc and try in every hour of the day. This game is very well made and don't force you to use a walkthrough which is unofficial and not that good/detailed, just my opinion. You will feel more rewarding and with less frustration.

Reactions: Krynh
Jan 19, 2020

Well it's said at the beginning of the walkthrough that the choices with (*) are optional. so the shaving parts are personal preference as with many other sexual activity.

Reactions: Krynh
Jan 19, 2020
Played this game for the very first time. I must say that I'm looking forward to more of the story than the naughty bits. It's a high praise for games like these so kudos to the writer/dev. Although I was a tiny bit shocked to find Thaddeus as Merek's murderer. Thought he was a good guy given how he had relationship with princess and how highly Lilith spoke of him. But I guess it makes sense. May be there is a good reason behind it with some twist. Looking forward to it.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Belle, when talking about camera angles, would it be possible to add a different sex scene or two to each character? For example, currently, we can have sex with Evelyn only in bed at night, or with Primrose only in the library on the floor. It would be nice to take her to bed once in a while too! :D I know it's a lot of work, so maybe after the endgame is done and you anyway plan to add content here and there?

I love the game so far. Thank you for making it!

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
gotta agree on that. It's been a while since i actually cared for a character in an h-game.

i kinda felt uneasy when looking into the other girls content after becoming a couple with primrose (my fav girl in the game) i dind't wanted to betray her and that doesn't happen that often XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Belle

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Belle, when talking about camera angles, would it be possible to add a different sex scene or two to each character? For example, currently, we can have sex with Evelyn only in bed at night, or with Primrose only in the library on the floor. It would be nice to take her to bed once in a while too! :D I know it's a lot of work, so maybe after the endgame is done and you anyway plan to add content here and there?

I love the game so far. Thank you for making it!
which bed would you take her on though?
Evelyn is perceptive and jealous, so at your home is flat, her dad is always at home, violent and drunk most of the time... so that's bad aswell... there is no bed in the library.
Bending Evelyn over the table at home and take her dureing the afternoon sounds hot though :love:

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Belle told the MC she had to go back to the pixie pond when he was done with the princess, but why does she?
Once the pixie is released from her geas couldn't she just stay with the MC if she wanted to?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Belle told the MC she had to go back to the pixie pond when he was done with the princess, but why does she?
Once the pixie is released from her geas couldn't she just stay with the MC if she wanted to?
I wonder... the fey are not welcome in human society... mages are shuned and closely monitored... in worst case she might be killed by a knight or clerical.
The Fey on the otherhand have isolated themself from humanity and only VERY rarely interact with them under disguises... I mean most if not all people in even this little Hamlet right next to a fairy kingdom believes them to be nothing more than Myth or stories

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I am not sure if we can prevent Belle from going back but i know i will try my damnest to impregnate her before that time. :D

4.60 star(s) 371 Votes