EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
newart1.jpg

Overview:
WARNING! The art will change during Chapter 8 from Koikatu to Honey Select 2

Your first teaching opportunity mysteriously opens up in an all-girl parochial academy in the town you grew up in. You move your loving wife and peculiar twin daughters hundreds of miles to the middle of the country and are soon joined by your mother in your new home. As soon as you enter the school, your life takes turns you never could have imagined and you literally come face-to-face with your sordid past. Note that by popular demand the makeup level seen in some of the screenshots below has been greatly reduced after Chapter 1. Urination scenes are plentiful but optional unless germane to the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-03-31
Release Date: 2022-03-30
Developer: Tawny Fairquim Frolics -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1 to 8 fix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra:

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0007.png screenshot0016.jpg screenshot0015.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0018.jpg screenshot0019.jpg screenshot0017.jpg screenshot0004.jpg screenshot0010.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0008.jpg screenshot0005.png screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0006.png m4-70.jpg ms1-17.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
I'm going to hit this within the week, because pregnancy tag. look-see has a point though, based on the screens I feel like the setting is a Halloween party and all the girls decided on the cheap whore outfit. Monique's and the mother's ((?) in screenshot 5) makeup seems fine.

Reactions: BakaG

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Incest, Virgins, Harem, Pregnancy, Creampie

All the tags I love, only loli is missing, I'm interested =D

View attachment 698199
The twin girls are portrayed as 18-years-old, so no Loli tag. They are simply petite.

I'm going to hit this within the week, because pregnancy tag. look-see has a point though, based on the screens I feel like the setting is a Halloween party and all the girls decided on the cheap whore outfit. Monique's and the mother's ((?) in screenshot 5) makeup seems fine.
I don't expect everyone to share my taste in makeup and clothing. I would go crazy trying to please everyone. I simply have made them the way I like them. That being said, I have made an attempt to present a variety of looks. The makeup and clothing will also change as the story progresses for each character.

You are correct in your assessment that this is something of a Halloween party setting as this VN is loosely based on the cartoon strip "Sinfest".

D

Deleted member 2482011

Looks like game is including shota .(screenshot007) Correct me if am wrong. Good luck with your first game.
That was Loli, not shota and it is a clothed, non sexual situation. The MC's daughter is being taken away because he is a crackhead...
While I dislike this graphic style, I prefer Daz & standard HS, but, I REALLY like this game! Can't wait for the next release!!!

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Creampie, Harem, Incest, milf, pregnancy, religion, Virgin...
3dcg, Animated...

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy...

Still pregnancy would probably be along the lines and not in-game yet right? Like most of these games...

Still... game looks funny... dunno why but that’s the first impression I got from the pics... funny.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes