Dec 17, 2017
Did you do the mother?
MC got his mother pregnant and now has a sister/daughter so pregnancy is already confirmed.
(I really don't know what to call her, sister or daughter because she is both.)
Yeah i did and liked it very much even if the whole timeline thing both makes me both confused and intrigued. But all this incest i most certainly enjoy. and i would probably go with both since it is both. but the whole daughter thing is the part i prefer. And possible impregnation was i suppose me expressing my hope and fantasy of being able to impregnate every female.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah i did and liked it very much even if the whole timeline thing both makes me both confused and intrigued. But all this incest i most certainly enjoy. and i would probably go with both since it is both. but the whole daughter thing is the part i prefer. And possible impregnation was i suppose me expressing my hope and fantasy of being able to impregnate every female.
You and me both. :love: :p :love:
The more pregnancy's the more I like it.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Update Report and Preview

Finishing up the third of the three alternate endings. These will introduce the tag "Group Sex" to the game and also some fun with baby bumps (pregnancy). Some Ahegao will also be properly included.

Next will be some much needed bonding time with the MC's sister/daughter Peach. They have a lot of catching up to do.

Chapter 2 preview Peach.png

All four daughters will have significant scenes in Chapter 2 and in every chapter after this for that matter. I have included the word "daughter" in the title of the game, after all.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Finally finished up the 3rd alternate ending...it's a long one with over 200 CG's and two H scenes all by itself. Now it's on to the daughters for some character development and romance.

Skye is shown here really, really enjoying a lighthearted moment with her Daddy before she is to experience her first ever dark night of the soul.

CharaStudio-2020-07-12-01-55-11-Render.png

Last edited:

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018

Finally finished up the 3rd alternate ending...it's a long one with over 200 CG's and two H scenes all by itself. Now it's on to the daughters for some character development and romance.

Skye is shown here really, really enjoying a lighthearted moment with her Daddy before she is to experience her first ever dark moment of the soul.

View attachment 727293
When is the next F95 update? Gotta decide if i should wait for the update or try it right away.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
if every chapter has alt endings that add or remove characters the paths in later chapters will get complicated fast lol
I understand your concern and I am aware of that potential trap. These particular endings will not add any complications, though. There will even be a short fourth alternate ending that will demonstrate the results of choosing a particular behavior and set the tone for the rest of the VN.

Tawny Fairquim Frolics

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Fuchsia thinks back to her old days when she had joined Blue in coercing people to sell their souls to the Devil:

2020-07-15.gif

Those historical versions of Fuchsia and Blue are the ones that appear in this VN. The conceit of this game is that the MC will have played a part in planting the seeds of redemption in both Fuchsia and Monique. Blue is still currently the CEO for Devil Corp, but her own redemption arc has been foreshadowed.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes