Seeking Long renpy games with lots of sex scenes which don't need a walkthrough at all for android play

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
So I would like to start to play/read a bit more on my tablet and for this I am looking for games that:
- the most important is that don't need walkthrough at all since either they are self explanatory or they have a built in walkthrough. What I mean here that there are no multiple endings with tons of missed content depending on scores given for my choices, the game can be "maxed out"
- a plus if there are no missable scenes at all but if there are only some of them that's still fine
- also a plus if it is completed
- have lots of lewd scenes, hopefully lots of depraved/hardcore, not just vanilla 1on1 missionary
- long, cannot finish in 2-3 hours or so
- my main fetishes are corruption and incest, but anything can come

Thank you all!

Edit: ohh and obviously it is available for android :)

Last edited:

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Power Vacuum
Not rich in depraved sexual practices, but incest and corruption are all there, and the plot is pretty straightforwads so far, no big forks
Sort of built in walkthrough is there as well

Reactions: alma001

sevenstar

Mar 10, 2018
My New Family focuses almost entirely on incest and is rather long. It has choices, but the first option is *always* the best one (no further walkthrough necessary).
The sex isn't too extreme but does tick all incest boxes (much younger sister, mother, horny aunt, granny and more), plus has a few threesomes, anal, deflowerings and a cat girl).

Reactions: alma001