EjoyXxX

Nov 13, 2022
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with IAmAB & AnonymousLegend Gallery Mod :

Long Road Home 10.1 Part.3.1 :
Mega / (612 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
sorry but error at gallery page 7 and 8 on android. game crash

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Yep, you're gonna find lots of stuff like that. It's OBD humor. Everything from Tommy Tutone to Arrowsmith and everything in between. Maybe you'll find one nobody has found before...
I think it's Ripples where you go back in time and meet a Jenny whose number is 867-5309. Thing is you're back 20ish years to '99 and that song is 20ish years older than that ('79 or '80). :)

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think it's Ripples where you go back in time and meet a Jenny whose number is 867-5309. Thing is you're back 20ish years to '99 and that song is 20ish years older than that ('79 or '80). :)
Close. 1981 Tommy Tutone 2 (The name of the album it was released on.) The song and Tommy Tutone are among the best known "One hit Wonders". The song hit #4 on Billboard's Top 100.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Long Road Home [v10.1 Part 3] Gallery Mod

Based on IAmAB's gallery mod (up to v10.1 part 1), updated by AnonymousLegend

Should work fine. Let me know if you have any issues.

NOTE : -
Hi pal, just checking to see if you will release a new update for the mod once the full version is released, or for this one even?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so there will be a definitive version released soon or we are good with this beta? thanks

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes